Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year (70951 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by justi4jesu(f): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
The haters are still coming grin cheesy
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by notoriousbabe: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
LesBIAN? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by jimi4us: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
so linda ikeji nor fit win dis category? smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now.
make we smell your mama wrinkled own first
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
is a boy, is a girl!
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by ourkobo: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Lol

Miss smelling puna will be watching.

I hope she will write how she lost to a lesbian on her blog.

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by yewawa: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Total Rubbish.....
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Global media like MTV, CNN will always give preference to LGBT people in their New World Order agenda to make sexual perversions seem normal. And also as well kill the significance of faith and religion to people in the world. The number of atheists keep growing But for me, despite my craziness on Nairaland, its Jesus for Life

10 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
uwa mmebi
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by ourkobo: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
make we smell your mama wrinkled own first

grin grin grin grin grin grin dude bad mouth go kill you oooo
Lol

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Congrats to her! smiley
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by poppop: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Hmn
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by jegz25(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
I don't blame her,cox wit d way she looks ,no man will go 4 her..she's more of a masculine
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Ask4Info: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
so linda ikeji nor fit win dis category? smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now.

Your parents would have been happy the day they gave birth to you, only to remain sad afterwards after they discovered you are an im.becile and nothing good will EVER come out of you.

How will you feel if a hater or an envious friend lied on you that you wet your bed at this age or you are a kleptomanaic and the whole world believe even though it was a lie?

Grow up son f00l. Make something meaningful with your miserable life before it is too late.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2016
haters are still coming and she knows it grin
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by eph12(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Hope you're aware that wiz kid was nominated too?
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2016
who is the husband ,abi d wife. what a hell is she saying
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by atirolu(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Linda and her boy friend wizkid doing it together again
.....together forever.......
Watchout

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by MissingBudget: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Do we really need to know she is a lesbian? undecided
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by eph12(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
weepnomore:
pls read d post o n Lucciview.com abt d whole wizkid vs linda ikeji stuff, in Lucci words, d whole tin was jst a terrible marketn plot by a terrible marketn team, nd I support. jst read Lucciview.com for d full reasons, I dnt hav tym to copy nd paste d full url for dat parricular post abg, bt its dere sha
Is there something we can learn after reading about the two mumu?
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Ask4Info:

Your parents would have been happy the day they gave birth to you, only to remain sad afterwards after they discovered you are an im.becile and nothing good will EVER come out of you.

How will you feel if a hater or an envious friend lied on you that you wet your bed at this age or you are a kleptomanaic and the whole world believe even though it was a lie?

Grow up son f00l. Make something meaningful with your miserable life before it is too late.
Osu sighted na u people infected linda ikeji with d Osu nonsense he dey carry waka about....u better find am and go marry d useless puni.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by nnokwa042(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
cleaner than any afonja agbati ngabanti girl no hating
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Caster semenya z hemaphrodite:Has breakers, ass, vjay nd dickson i heard she removed dickson nd chose 2 b a lesbian instead of a woman. I cant begin 2 imagine stigma of avin kpekus nd young john at a time
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by nkemdi89(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2016
Calling her names in order to attract traffic to your post is wrong, she is talented and she actually made Africans proud in the just concluded Olympic game. Personally I love her style, even the Tom boy swag she displayed on the stage yesterday was funny, it's not easy to come out and let the world know your true you. Unlike the cucumber girl that kept denying her status.

3 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by southernbelle(f): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
I still feel somehow whenever I see words like, 'her wife', 'his husband' embarassed
#sighs.
Well, just have to get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
nnokwa042:
cleaner than any afonja agbati ngabanti girl no hating
.linda ikeji lives in Lagos..she has excaped d harsh conditions if una area..she's nw becoming a rich Yoruba Yoruba girl okay?
grin
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2016
nkemdi89:
Calling her names in order to attract traffic to your post is wrong, she is talented and she actually made Africans proud in the just concluded Olympic game. Personally I love her style, even the Tom boy swag she displayed on the stage yesterday was funny, it's not easy to come out and let the world know your true you. Unlike the cucumber girl that kept denying her status.
gringringrin
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Neimar: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2016
abeg I fear her last night

dt MAMA AWARDS WAS BORING AND WACK

With those useless south African musicians angry

3 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Handsomecole(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2016
"...her wife was rooting her on Instagram".

Just imagine. Useless set of people.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Cletus77(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Smello shebi u say u want to ruine wizkid carreer?So linda ikeji u nor fit win ur category upon d money u paid?
Ikeji got her fame frm insulting and circulating rumours of young Afonja artist that accommodated her. you don't bite d hands dat feed you.
She cannot win the best personality as a result of blackmailing others..her nomination na joke sef

Smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now..or d Osu badluck continues

Osu stop quoting me...na una bad luck dey follow her waka.
Talkative! How can wizkid win when he called someone smelly pussy?? Don't side with one angle, she is a blogger and dat is wat they do..if she is wrong to you, den consider wizkid absolutely wrong!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.