Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 (47738 Views)

I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by MrCounselor: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by justmenoni: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
orisirisi, 2million BARGE, mother, stop going to church.. wait is she trying to buy the minds of the gullible Nigerians like peter Obi...i hope she ain't trying to dwell into POLITICS, Cos our politicians and fake/cock and bull story are like lala and snake or Zuma and dat his fingers.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by kayo80(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Freaking nonsensical story. A man would just come and drop a sack containing N2,000,000 with your mom just like that? And in the 80s again. If I hear. Where did she meet the man sef? A man will do a million naira business with a 17 year old girl just like that? Barge ko! Faj ni!
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by BlindAngel: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eazylion:
Who understands diz whole story??
gbammm, me i no understand oooooooo. I read the whole story like 3times over and over again, but still yet i nor fit understand ooo.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by greggng: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Until I see the baby from that pregnancy, I reserve my comment
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by EZEBEL: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
ba7man:
I don't get it?

Why would a grown man ask a 17yr old girl to help him source for a barge.

Can't he find his mates in the same line of work to do that for him

This story is a lie.

If you know rivers very well and she is from Dokubo family remember asari then believe her story about barge. Bunkering activities.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by rosalieene(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
moral lesson
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by ba7man(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
EZEBEL:

If you rivers very well and she is from Dokubo family remember asari then believe her story about barge. Bunkering activities.
What business can a grown man transact with a 17yr old girl?

Can't he find his mate to do business with in the family?
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by deflover(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
chyket:
I am not here to authenticate if she made 2.5m or not but I just want to tell you that I entered the University of Portharcourt in 1988 with Hilda and we did some courses together.#2.5m was a whole lot of money then.

I am not saying its not a whole lot of money
I ask what's the definition of a millionaire
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok
Fresh oil international church? So this church is one of the illegal entities who are export our oil to the international market. OVER TO EFCC
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by nkpommpko(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
chyket:
I am not here to authenticate if she made 2.5m or not but I just want to tell you that I entered the University of Portharcourt in 1988 with Hilda and we did some courses together.#2.5m was a whole lot of money then.
OK and she look like person wey done see that kind of money no be so? You must authenticate oooo.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by willibounce1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sometimes it better to just keep quiet...
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by willibounce1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sometimes it better to just keep quiet...who ask her question?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
I didn't jus see the inspiration in this story.
So many gaps to fill in.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Archangels1: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't understand o. 2 million for a barge? what's a barge please.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by no1madman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tell us d truth when u dey ready. .
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by donbrowser(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sijo01:

Oh, I see. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Check your mail
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Afam1103(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abeg hw dis one take change her destiny? She would hav become a prostitute but she changed her destiny?? What rubbish story! A prostitute sleeps around for money. A prostitute can't do this when pregnant. She was pregnant and was handed millions. Abeg hw did u change ur destiny? God did it for u, u had nuffin 2 do wit wat happened there. Stop talking bullshit. Nonsense!
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by andreawills96(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
So, what you saying, dat getting pregnant @ 16 is good nii
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by santosesq1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Story for the gods or gods for the story ?
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by skales67(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
One day, a man came to me and said he needed a barge. I didn’t know what it was, and he told me it was used to store oil.

I then recalled that I had once seen a barge in the compound opposite ours. I went to the neighbour and told him I needed the barge. He asked me what I needed it for, but I told him not to worry.

I told them to put the barge in front of my mother’s house. At that point, the man who told me he needed the barge came back, and dropped sacks of money containing N2m with my mom because I was in school at that time.

Please i am not understanding!

So Hilda, you mean you parked a "barge" in front of your mama house? I Googled the word Barge and it revealed Large Sea Vessels as big as a whole town as shown on the picture below. How did she do it?

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by timilinda(f): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Aunty, did u become d 'millionaire' while u were still in GGSS Harbour Rd? Remember u had classmates who knw ur story very well o!
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Antoeni(m): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Trump wife
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Ladokun12(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
hmmmm dat story tho,idntblivit#
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by 9inches(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Madam Hilda, see tori wey just dey sweet dey go, na hin you take barge spoil am.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by meobizy(f): 1:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Na so?
I'll read this in full later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.