Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 (47936 Views)

I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by AnodaIT(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Alright 16 years olds, you heard her, right?

Start getting pregnant and associating with men, one of them might need a barge and make you a millionaire overnight. Just like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Aceed: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
iffa hear... God challenged destiny undecided
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by chumaster(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
deflover:
when I hear Nigerians talk about being millionaires
I wonder how stupid they are...
what's the definition of a millionaire

is it not one who has $1million so why have lean =N=1million and call yourself a millionaire. ..
Reality:
A millionaire here is a Thousanaire over theregrin
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by NovusHomo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Anything to cover up her early bunkering activity

Exactly. Oil bunkering; frigging criminal. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by anyicash(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
This story is better left untold. Hilda Why na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Fortissimo502: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Haute:
"I did what girls like to do, and became pregnant."

You see now? Later now Cao, Estharfabian, Ginaz, Ireneony, cutesexy1 and tynasparks will start denying that they like to do "it". Girls! Smh

You misquoted.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by TomLepskie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
jaymejate:
Definitely na your yansh you use become millionaire

Congratulations

No, not her yansh, she was just lucky to have come in contact with an oil baron who needed the berge, they ve already seen the berge and their investigation revealed that she was in a position to get them a good bargain, so they contacted her, Gods favor you may call it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by anonimi: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Barge ko, vage ni.
She never ready to talk true.
Toto na the original bend down boutique for many men who pour their money into the never-ending holes!

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
bigtt76:
Hmmmm which kind Cock and bull story come be dis naaa grin

I bow. why the man go drop 2 million for you? Na holy spirit? The story is not just clear

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by anonimi: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
TomLepskie:
No, not her yansh, she was just lucky to have come in contact with an oil baron who needed the berge, they ve already seen the berge and their investigation revealed that she was in a position to get them a good bargain, so they contacted her, Gods favor you may call it.

Na you be her nairaland interpreter abi defender of her story

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by NkayTiana(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
So true
Olasco93:
This woman sabi cry cry for films.
She like acting church-girl;
She dey always Marry late
Patience Ozokwo (Susana) dey always be her enemy.
Her parents dey always die for films
She sabi Holy-Mary parts well well
She also sabi farm work for village films.
God dey always bless her with Rich-husband(s) at the End of her sufer sufer
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Trojan2010: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't get it
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by stagger: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
TomLepskie:

You don't know her. She and her friends were the bad girls on campus in the mid and late 80s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by anonimi: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:

No wonder she blends into her acting roles very well.
Real life meets acting. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fortissimo502:

You misquoted.
Still works for me.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sijo01:
I barge for N2.5m Iyam not understanding embarassed

What part do you not understand. You want her to reveal the details from the 'oza room' abi.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by ba7man(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't get it?
Why would a grown man ask a 17yr old girl to help him source for a barge.
Can't he find his mates in the same line of work to do that for him
This story is a lie.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by mengho(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Congrats, you are an A class prostitute, or should I say a high class courtesan instead
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by AnthonyAk(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Millonaire in nigeria is nothing to the world
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Amberon11: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
It costs about N80m to N100m now.
Sijo01:
I barge for N2.5m Iyam not understanding embarassed
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by favexx(f): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:
u forgot this: she dey always barren or her only child dey always die

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by toidflex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
at the age of 16 or 17yrs way back 2million was handed over to u and anoda 500k cos of a barge u collected nxt door'do u knw the value of 2m as at dat time?my father bought his pick up car for 7500k as at 1983,school fees for secondary was 60naira as at 90s yet student we forge teller cox dere is no moni to pay,wit 10naira you can enter edegbe from benin to lag as at 1985.my dear nobody gave u such moni at dat age is all lies!

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by NaijaBlend: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is rebelling against God "challenging destiny?" We need to be clear so we do NOT mislead these little ones here! You are just lucky His grace remained with you and God thrust you up from the dustbin.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Amberon11:
It costs about N80m to N100m now.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Eazylion: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Who understands diz whole story??
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by chyket(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
deflover:
when I hear Nigerians talk about being millionaires
I wonder how stupid they are...
what's the definition of a millionaire

is it not one who has $1million so why have lean =N=1million and call yourself a millionaire. ..
I am not here to authenticate if she made 2.5m or not but I just want to tell you that I entered the University of Portharcourt in 1988 with Hilda and we did some courses together.#2.5m was a whole lot of money then.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Maximus85(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Which kain story be this?
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by Tsongz(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided ishe encouraging premature pregnancy
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by enoqueen: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
2.5m at that time no be moi moi.
Re: Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 by kwynette(f): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
And the man just saw you and started asking a 17yr old for a barge because they tattooed barge on your head...story for the gods. I'm still a big fan of your tears

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.