Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career (14839 Views)

Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / I Will Write Free Professional Cv/resume For The First 5 People On This Platform / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career by DaudaAbu(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016

Read anything readable
Look here, at this point there is nothing like reading within your field or discipline after all you are not yet experienced in any field yet. Don’t waste this energy rush, take up any task takeable, read up anything readable and consume anything consumable. You never know when all this will come handy. This was how random knowledge saved me some days ago at the office.

Source: http://naijayouthonpoint..com.ng/2016/10/activities-for-first-5-years-of-your.html

correct one. But most especially read everything related to your organisation, what they do or service they render. You would be in better position to market your org or even yourself

Nice one OP
Re: Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2017
nice one op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Or University Of South Florida / BBC Appoints Two Nigerians As Heads Of Language Service For East And West Africa / Saving Vs Investing: Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.