Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (231054 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by hottadiva(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
this was such a beautiful read. thank you so much bibijay. more ideas to your sound mind.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Awafolashade(f): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice story ma,please mention me in your next story
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by ChappyChase: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
ChappyChase was here
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by amtalkin(f): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmm..
Thanks dear.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by nikz(f): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
I came and saw and conquered reading every chapter. Each chapter felt real to me, twa's as if I was watching a "real life story". Bibi, saying ure good is an understatement. URE DA BOMB Girl! Kip it up. Can't wait to read ur nxt story. God bless u
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Chommieblaq(f): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks Bibijay123

I love everything about this story, the twist and all.
Biko don't forget to mention me in your next story.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
happy ending
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Eniqurl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
TeamDupe!!!

Bibijay123 am so speechless right now. You are a wonderful writer... Please don't forget to mention me if u wana start another story oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by room089: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
bibijay123:

I didn't change it oo, maybe you need to get a new crystal bulb cheesy

Mbanu, iro!
My crystal bulb can't be faulty, it's ageless!
Remember it's in room089, not in the kitchen, living room or in the other room.

I will forgive you on TWO reasons:

1. There was a subtle mention of room089 in this master piece! grin

2. One of your main characters goes by my name. It survived your sledge hammer to remain as one of the last characters standing: you didnt kill it. Though its beauties were destroyed. grin

Honestly Bibi a wonderful master piece you've put up freely for our consumption and delight. May God bless you. I thank you for understanding and bearing with us readers especially when we write amiss or mount so much pressure on you for an update fogetting that you have other things doing and studies to contend with.

I see this work as one of your works that will go places.

Bibi why didn't Sly and Annie have a legalized marriage at leat for the sake of little Tom?

Shalom
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Mztemmy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Such a lovely story.....thumbs up to you bibijay123
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by musaolmilekan(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmm almost perfect indeed.....first time of commenting on ur story..really enjoy twine n now almost perfect is wao!!!bibijay123 may God continue to water ur brain with fountain of knowledge,wisdom n understanding.3 gbosa for d upcominmg master story teller
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by dominique(f): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Awww, why did the story have to end? cry
I enjoyed every single update (except the ones with Nonye and Dupe's mum's death)
Can't wait read another masterpiece from the supertalented Bibijay123. Girl you rock! May God bless the work of your hands.

To every one that commented at one point or the other, you guys are awsome. Thanks for making Literatureland the place to be, it's been fun reading your comments and rubbing minds with you all smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by vicdall(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Almost perfect ending. Thanks Bibi for another wonderful story
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wonderful ending bibi. U rock. I loved d fact that Tom got good parents and that Annie ended up with Sly. Funmi had to pay, she would have been sentenced to death even if she wasn't poisoned. Love the fact that Tom ended up with Sly. Even though Tade and Sly should be punished, they've gone through enough already. So that's fair.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wonderful ending bibi. U rock. I loved d fact that Tom got good parents and that Annie ended up with Sly. Funmi had to pay, she would have been sentenced to death anyway, even if she wasn't poisoned. Love the fact that Tom ended up with Sly. Even though Tade and Sly should be punished, they've gone through enough already. So that's fair.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by queentosks(f): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Awwwwww,such a great and beautiful story, jst made my day, God's blessing on u alwaz, u simply d best.......lots of love kiss
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Domance: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tnx plenty plenty Bibi for this masterpiece. Been a nice voyage, looking forward to ur next.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by PamelB(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aunt Bibi, tanx for these one.
tag me when there's a new one pleaaaase
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Ariyke: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wow bibi you are too much cool
Thanks for this nice piece kiss
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by flistyl(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2016

bibijay, you did not complete the story, so let of help you... _And They Lived Happy Ever After_

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Barristertemmie(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
vandops10:
Thanks for making 2016 intersting for me
U one of d best thing's to happen on Nairaland dis year
God continue to give u brain to put us in good suspence
Thanks bibi
You just took the words out of my mouth. May the almighty God bless you bibijay123 and may you continue to increase in wisdom, wealth, knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Wane2: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Another wonderful story has come to an end but i know this will not be the last great story from bibi enjoyed it and hope for more
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Roseygold(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Madam bibi am angry at you seriously 1st for killing funmi 2nd for letting tade go freely 3rd for finishing the story. Your story alway keep my company, there are some story i read on nairaland that are not and wil not complete until jesus come. It only u i know dat update every day and complete your story. May God lift u up and make u excel in all ur endavour thank u
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Temtopy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
thanks a lot for completing this wonderful story you are d best cos many writer on nairaland find it difficult to complete their stories Buh u av shown me dat u r different. I appreciate your efforts may ur inspiration never run dry. thanks a lot God bless nd keep u for us pls remember to mention me when u start a new story. I heart u
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Ibukzy: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow , i must really commend u , because you are the best nigerian(africa) writer have ever seen, nice story , keep improving, GOD BLESS YOUR HAND.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by shigo20(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
all i can say is beautiful as always. thanks for this piece madam bibi smiley
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by AyamConfidence(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
bibijay123:

I saw it bro. Still thinking abt it.
we'll be sha expecting you...the fun will be madt trust me
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
nice one dear.more grace.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by maggilove(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oh bibijay123, it was almost perfect for real. In my own opinion it was funmi that made the story almost perfect because if she didn't die it will be difficult for Annie to marry Sly and be Tom's foster mother and I like the fact that Uche didn't see till the end of the story.This is a great work and I believe you will go places by the grace of God all the characters went through a lot. Don't forget two things dear: mention me in your next story and you said there will be a sequel to our loving TWINE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by AyamConfidence(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
So this wonderful piece have come to an end....Bibi...on behalf of we the Nairanders...I say a big thank you for this story, for the dedication, for the twists, for making me smile at my phone, for being sweet all the time...gracias amigo

Lemme go and read another of your stories before you start a new one

Respect mama

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Barristertemmie:
You just took the words out of my mouth. May the almighty God bless you bibijay123 and may you continue to increase in wisdom, wealth, knowledge and understanding.

Amen! Merry Christmas in advance wink

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adetomdx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hnmm,what a happy ending, Sad for funmi tho. You rock Bibijay...the sky is ur starting point

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.