Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (231109 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wane2:
Wow front page even weeks after the story is completed nice bibijay123 waiting for another awesome story from you
lol na God win o.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Maryclaire1(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
So very intriguing, I was spellbound througout the novel...u are an amazing writer wink with the plot and all..it was a good read for me and you were consistent God bless u ma'am...

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Oly23(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow actually this is my first time of reading any of your works and I was really impressed gosh I read the whole 68 pages at go even when my battery was 1% now I know why you and skarlett are the queens of literatureland, you guys are naturals when it comes to pen and paper! Now enough of the praises before someone's head will burst and police will come an carry me say I haff kill someone!
To the story,1. Duche!I was actually hoping that dupe would end up with Sly! She actually brought healing to his broken soul and was actually on the way to making him a better person and though Uche is/was good and never did anything wrong Duche just didn't rhyme to me!
Funmi! When I read some comments I was like wow person cannot make mistake again oo, Funmi should have been given a second chance, she too deserved a little happiness too despite what she did! Because if she had never gone to Ghana to stay with Mabel and influenced by her too she will probably not have spoilt, maybe she would have gotten married to one church brother and continue her boring life
Annie! She is like granny to Sly na! when she was 26 Sly was 17 hmmm except I misread that part! Anyways all this my rambling will not change th fact that the story has ended and was quite an interesting work, the twist and all! And I must say thou at great bibijay123

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Maryclaire1:
So very intriguing, I was spellbound througout the novel...u are an amazing writer wink with the plot and all..it was a good read for me and you were consistent God bless u ma'am...
Thank you too,may God bless u. I'm glad you love the story.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oly23:
Wow actually this is my first time of reading any of your works and I was really impressed gosh I read the whole 68 pages at go even when my battery was 1% now I know why you and skarl ett are the queens of literatureland, you guys are naturals when it comes to pen and paper! Now enough of the praises before someone's head will burst and police will come an carry me say I haff kill someone!
To the story,1. Duche!I was actually hoping that dupe would end up with Sly! She actually brought healing to his broken soul and was actually on the way to making him a better person and though Uche is/was good and never did anything wrong Duche just didn't rhyme to me!
Funmi! When I read some comments I was like wow person cannot make mistake again oo, Funmi should have been given a second chance, she too deserved a little happiness too despite what she did! Because if she had never gone to Ghana to stay with Mabel and influenced by her too she will probably not have spoilt, maybe she would have gotten married to one church brother and continue her boring life
Annie! She is like granny to Sly na! when she was 26 Sly was 17 hmmm except I misread that part! Anyways all this my rambling will not change th fact that the story has ended and was quite an interesting work, the twist and all! And I must say thou at great bibi jay123

shocked shocked me queen ke? Oluchi my head is spinning already o grin grin may it not fall off, Amen. Bibijay na the mama the mama, *insert that Beyonce hand raising meme here* she sef know cheesy. Thanks for the compliment dear

So Almost Perfect is finally over, abeg lemme go and continue from where I stopped.

***runs back to page 33***

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Jay542(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Happy new year bibijay123

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jay542:
Happy new year bibijay123
Happy new year sweetheart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by pwettyesther(f): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wow! I finally read it to the end. More ink to ur pen bibi.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
pwettyesther:
Wow! I finally read it to the end. More ink to ur pen bibi.
Amen. Thanks for reading it.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by osleek: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
beautiful piece..keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by cubby4: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
such a beautiful story ma... buh i really feel for funmi

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lankyannie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Bibi eeeeeh,infact eeeeh u 2muches jare.
Just started reading dz story yestaftanun,thank God am finally done wid it.
Bibilove,u sabi write 4africa jae,followd all scene nd twisting,d story is so woooow.
Buh ma only sadness is d case of funmi dying(got me weeping)buh in all shaaa u deserve a well trained DAB.
Shout out to all annies in the house,we are the best nd will continue to be the best where ever we go.bibijay123,kudos 2u bae,wishing u more intellect,success,fame,MB and less haterz.
Would have loved to say more buh lemme rest ma MB(buhari done turn us to economists).#teamannie all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lankyannie:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Bibi eeeeeh,infact eeeeh u 2muches jare.
Just started reading dz story yestaftanun,thank God am finally done wid it.
Bibilove,u sabi write 4africa jae,followd all scene nd twisting,d story is so woooow.
Buh ma only sadness is d case of funmi dying(got me weeping)buh in all shaaa u deserve a well trained DAB.
Shout out to all annies in the house,we are the best nd will continue to be the best where ever we go.bibijay123,kudos 2u bae,wishing u more intellect,success,fame,MB and less haterz.
Would have loved to say more buh lemme rest ma MB(buhari done turn us to economists).#teamannie all the way

Awww all this for me alone? Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the story. Amen to the prayers sis, may God bless u too.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lankyannie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
bibijay123:

Awww all this for me alone? Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the story. Amen to the prayers sis, may God bless u too.
u deserve more dear.
So when are we expecting anoda one i.e ur story?

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lankyannie:
u deserve more dear.
So when are we expecting anoda one i.e ur story?

sorry for the late response too... very soon.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yusufibrahim(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
bibijay123:
ok dear, you are welcome
and Me tooo anty bibijay
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
yusufibrahim:
and Me tooo anty bibijay

Awww. I miss u too bro.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by ikombe: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Started reading this story the day before yesterday and i just finished it. Bibijay123 you are a unique being with much greatness in you. Just keep up the good work .

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
ikombe:
Started reading this story the day before yesterday and i just finished it. Bibijay123 you are a unique being with much greatness in you. Just keep up the good work .

Awww thank you sir grin

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by akinkudin: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Great story bibijay123...just read it from last night till now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2017
akinkudin:
Great story bibijay123...just read it from last night till now

Wow grin I feel honored.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Matrix001(m): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2017
if i no comment, my conscience no go gree me... Lovely story here, love all d plots.... thanks a lot..
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Matrix001:
if i no comment, my conscience no go gree me... Lovely story here, love all d plots.... thanks a lot..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MsOse: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
bibijay123:

Thank you

Been following your stories.. great work. Please mention me in any of your new stories. Thk u
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MeemahBoo(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dear bibijay123 it pained me that I just got to see this amazing story this afternoon and I joyfully announce to you that I'm done reading it. God bless you and may your ink never run dry. May you never experience a writers block. Keep writing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
MeemahBoo:
Dear bibijay123 it pained me that I just got to see this amazing story this afternoon and I joyfully announce to you that I'm done reading it. God bless you and may your ink never run dry. May you never experience a writers block. Keep writing!

oh wow! sorry about that sis, i thought you were on board with us. Amen, thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fidelismaria:

cry

Am so disappointed in dupe

Y would she give her pride to uche just lyk dat

She will never be respected by uche mother

Now he is about to get a job at an oil firm

Am already crying for dupe

Lets just hope bibijay123 doesnt hard pregnancy to the matter

grin grin grin grin grin

You sound so pained lmao
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Share your stories with Us & it will be posted on our blog romanticnovellas. ... Email us at romanticnovellas0@gmail.com
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by moseph(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
What a perfect story.God bless those talented hand of yours bibijay123.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Gloryejims(f): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Bibijay123 all I can say is... You're the best... Thumbs up

Nollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood needs to act this out.. It was suspense filled...

Thumbs up and thank work this... More inspiration to ur thoughts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gloryejims:
Bibijay123 all I can say is... You're the best... Thumbs up

Nollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood needs to act this out.. It was suspense filled...

Thumbs up and thank work this... More inspiration to ur thoughts..

grin grin Thanks a lot ma.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by WHOcarex: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.