Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? (1338 Views)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by badassdude: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Marriage can make you either happy or miserable. Since these days most women work and build careers, you have to be wise in your choice. Some professions make ladies less fit for marriage than others. If you wish to be happy with your wife, never marry nurses, lawyers, police women or TV news presenters or models. And here is why.

Things rapidly change in our community and a new culture of relationship is being introduced. In the past women cooked, took care of children and homes and that was about it. Presently, they get education, make money and become bosses. It changes the old course of life in the family. Some professions do not add up to the family happiness.

Do not marry women of these professions, if you wish to be happy:

1. Lawyers

These ladies know their rights and the law. In most cases, they know the law much better than their husbands do. So, if you wish to be the head of the house or divorce a woman like that, you get yourself into some serious trouble.

She can sue you and get all the property, kids, money, etc. She can take a firm stand for her rights and leave you with nothing! Do not mess around with a lawyer wife.

2. Police women

They are tough. Their work demands them to be tough. And that thing does not pass when they return home. So, often instead of being disciplined by their husbands, they discipline the men. And they can be called back to work at any hour of the day or night. So, they do not really have much time for the family life, cooking or the household.

3. Models or news presenters

One thing these ladies have in common is their beauty. They are hot; that’s why you are after them. But unless you are a tycoon or a politician, you have few chances of keeping her love and faithfulness. These women are seen by many; rich and famous get attracted to them. They have much more to offer than you do and… well, you know that story. Only a few women can resist the temptation of money and power.

4. Nurses

These girls are constantly on duty. They help the sick and suffering people. That’s good, but it drains them emotionally. They see so much suffering that it can make them uninterested in sex or emotional relations with you. Plus, many of them tend to fall in love with doctors or even patients and have sex with them.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1012884-revealed-men-marry-nurses-models-lawyers-police-women-long-happy-marriage.html?utm_source=fb_buzz_main&utm_medium=fb

Saw this crazy and funny list on naij.com, even though i dont agree with everything, i tend to agree with the modelling profession, but my concern is the nursing part, so lets hear it from NLers.
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by gabinogem(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2016
75% in agreement with that... Cuz I know once a lady is fully in love with u, she will never take away ur happiness irrespective of her profession.
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by jasmineee(f): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2016
that's not true
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by hylyne(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Some Lawyers and police, seem to prove difficult to manage..

It's character thing though, not profession.
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by badassdude: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2016
jasmineee:
that's not true
every single thing on the list?
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by badassdude: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
hylyne:
Some Lawyers and police, seem to prove difficult to manage..
It's character thing though, not profession.
what do you think about nurses?

1 Like

Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by Mekulz(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Female lawyers are the best whether you like it or yes. the character of a woman during the continuance of marriage/relationship has nothing I repeat, has nothing to do with her profession but upbringing. I'm dating a female lawyer and believe me she's everything a good man can ever dream of. God willing, I want to wife her #FemaleLawyersAreHot# grin
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by bamisepeters(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2016
It all boils down to the personality, who should then marry them if you are placing restrictions on them... I have seen many that belongs to some of those profezsions yet, the are fine in their home. It depends on the person herself not the profession.
Re: If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This? by hylyne(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
badassdude:

what do you think about nurses?

For me, most of them are good home makers, in terms of taking proper care of your kids, the house and they usually look neat.

There issue is availability.

Please don't use profession as a major yastic for marriage ooo. I beg you. Except ur in for business.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer??? / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.