Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (40272 Views)

Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by emeijeh(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
D
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by wildchild1: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Otedola where hath thou?

Check my signature
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Smellymouth: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
valdes00:

Sorry Bro.... can I be ur spiritual Best man..?

So that you will spiritually fvcck the chief bridesmaid abi? grin grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by 175(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am the spiritual daughter of Dangote embarassed

Look at my spiritual sister. grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2016
sunnyside16:
Just like that? spiritual son for this recession? he better look for his mother elsewhere.

lol grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Funny post grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Bollinger(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

EVERYTHING is funny about this video.....what nonsense!!! How can a grown ass man like this wake up with the stupid idea of accusing someone of being his spiritual mother....just imagine if omotola was married to a stark superstitious illiterate, he'd actually see the possibility in this nd look into the case nd that can cause problems in her marriage.....someone even said she lost her respect for omotola simply because she refuse to help him and post the video..sometimes i wonder how people think .....biko let's learn to call a spade a spade.

[img]http://i./10C5xbZwvsFs64.gif[/img]

It is the Nigerian mentality at it's best. Add that to poverty and it's an explosive mix.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by domiquezdundee: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Even me na the spiritual brother and we get 7 sisters join.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Biggybogo1(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2016
E money can we meet? Am your spiritual brother.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by telemapreye1(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
I am the spiritual daughter of adenuga cry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Adeolu4(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Recession tinz on point
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by emmydollars4life(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2016
davibid:
In this recession anything can happen

And as for me

Dangote is my spiritual dad

While Bill Gates is my spiritual godfather

grin
space no dey for bill gate side, he has spiritual community

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Sanchez01: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
This reek of pure evill. Omotola is being controlled by demonic forces from the 4th precinct of Hades which is located in the deep down south of the demonic kndom after the bend of herod.
Her benefactor gave he fame in return, she handed over the control of her ovaries todemons and they now harvest her eggs on every full moon and hand it over to childless women who asks the devil for help with children.
The solution to her proplem is to pray to st joana of arc, st alphonsus liguri and st molumba of uganda asking them to interceed on her behalf to the virgin mother of God to solve her problems and acquire these eggs from lucifer.
she is to mix communion wine with the blood of a lamb and frankinsense then apply it on her face and privates for 33 nights after which micheal the arch angel will be sent to set her free
Chisos!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by karryn(f): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
This reek of pure evill. Omotola is being controlled by demonic forces from the 4th precinct of Hades which is located in the deep down south of the demonic kndom after the bend of herod.
Her benefactor gave he fame in return, she handed over the control of her ovaries todemons and they now harvest her eggs on every full moon and hand it over to childless women who asks the devil for help with children.
The solution to her proplem is to pray to st joana of arc, st alphonsus liguri and st molumba of uganda asking them to interceed on her behalf to the virgin mother of God to solve her problems and acquire these eggs from lucifer.
she is to mix communion wine with the blood of a lamb and frankinsense then apply it on her face and privates for 33 nights after which micheal the arch angel will be sent to set her free
where did u read this from bro?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Beamborla(f): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
#TheMostHigh# no doubt grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Zedoo(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Desperation.
..and publc empathy....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by 4nobody4every1: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by jerryfisher(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Spiritual pickings

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Tobium1(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2016
E-money is my spiritual father
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by anonymuz(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Check that guy well,i think he should be at yabaleft! grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by GreatUniben: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:

Another released mad man that the hunger of recession is dealing with, pls somebody should help him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Aajumi(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2016
kingcity:
GEJ is my spiritual father wink

Today is my birthday wish me well smiley
hpy bday llnp
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Perfecttouch(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Perfecttouch(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
he be like say wen dem born u,u fall use head knack ground abi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Aajumi:
hpy bday llnp
Thanks smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Adedayo97(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
omoh na xo i c am oh,d guy need 2 b taken 2 alagbon so dat he can ko gbon
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Aajumi(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
r u for real nigga?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Hahaha.Recession badoo grin e don flog my mine tire
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by davibid: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
emmydollars4life:

space no dey for bill gate side, he has spiritual community

My dear I no gree oooo him must take me as part of the community
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Royaldiana(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2016
grin
olokeded:
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde took to her social media page to share a rather strange happening which she claimed is happening to her for the second time.

According to the actress, a young boy approached her right after she finished from her ‘Alter Ego’ set to claim she’s his spiritual mother.

The actress in videos shared on her Instagram account, noted that the young boy knelt before her saying he wanted to apologize to her for “no reason”.

The boy, who according to the actress hails from the Niger Delta region of the country, said he saw Omotola in a vision which revealed to him that he is her spiritual son.

"So end of shoot on set #alteregothemovie one of dem days this happened. This is like the second time this has happened to me...why me?"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photo-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-meets-boy.html

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6sKlYgbf6/?hl=en
am ur spiritual daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.