Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (40271 Views)

Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by drnoel: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2016
chris2face:
Nawa oh which one come be spiritual son again

Bros suffering has twisted the brains of africans that we no dey think well again.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by chris2face(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2016
drnoel:

Bros suffering has twisted the brains of africans that we no dey think well again.

Lol honestly
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=12pt][/size]

All this nah because Nairaland nah pseudoanonymous community...

The kind demon chasing slap I for tear you!!!

Anumanu na esisin!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by nikkypearl(f): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
175:
Please help me tell Dangote that's I'm his spiritual son.

And nikkypearl is my spiritual sister. grin cheesy wink wink

Our spiritual daddy yaf left us but we can't left him lai lai

Epp us biko grin grin cheesy wink smiley
angry

Welcome bro, the hustle is real embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Johnsown1(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2016
No be small thing
Don't blame the boy,hungry is the country,so he want to tap in
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by joenor(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Strange thing really happen.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by papiwyte(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari is a spiritual Father......
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by gradeA(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2016
kingcity:
GEJ is my spiritual father wink

Today is my birthday wish me well smiley

Your spiritual or physical birthday?
which one.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by basty: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
shocked
Ah don't understand but its like Omotola have. Join bad gang.

@ Introvert, I am your spiritual blother
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by stsinner: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
olokeded:

According to the actress, a young boy approached her right after she finished from her ‘Alter Ego’ set to claim she’s his spiritual mother.
*In director's voice*
1, 2, 3...please ACTION
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am the spiritual daughter of Dangote embarassed

Abeg,,,posters below me ...epp me pass the message until it get to my spiritual father! embarassed embarassed

epp me,epp me embarassed
. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by makdcash(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Rubbish,laro kutu kutu monday....take am joor

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ring7(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2016
And she took picture.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by happiness2020(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2016
you sure say no be film scene be that?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by MiguelKingII(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
I smell lie nd hunger in this message well wat else if not wat dis recession is turning grown men into..
That's by the way werris Oga Seun nd Mark Zuck nd una bi moi spiritual papa... grin grin
Me sef cum get two papa lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by oscaruzie(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
This reek of pure evill. Omotola is being controlled by demonic forces from the 4th precinct of Hades which is located in the deep down south of the demonic kndom after the bend of herod.
Her benefactor gave he fame in return, she handed over the control of her ovaries todemons and they now harvest her eggs on every full moon and hand it over to childless women who asks the devil for help with children.
The solution to her proplem is to pray to st joana of arc, st alphonsus liguri and st molumba of uganda asking them to interceed on her behalf to the virgin mother of God to solve her problems and acquire these eggs from lucifer.
she is to mix communion wine with the blood of a lamb and frankinsense then apply it on her face and privates for 33 nights after which micheal the arch angel will be sent to set her free

Osogbo weed in action...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Yoruba people problems
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by rhinny(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
From spiritual husband/wife to spiritiual son.... na wa oooo sad sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by GoodSide: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
ayiri na my spiritual banking.

rubbish.

stupid old man sef wan fhuck omotola pussy.
spiritual phussie
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by morbeta(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
The man was spiritually manufactured in spiritual other room.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by iamsholex(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2016
looool...... get 2gb ram phone for just 20k.check my signature and search mi-trybe. hurry while offer lasts
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by dhebz2pon(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Canada is my spiritual country
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by dhebz2pon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Canada is my spiritual country

Funny post on a Monday morning grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by mimisplash1(f): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
young man seen the economy ain't helping matters with him so he gotta hold on to something.. lolzzz...I hail you oh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Do you see what the current recession can cause. Buhari we blame you for all this happenings.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ikorodureporta: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Neimar:
hahahahah
you don open ya legs for e papa for spiritual realm cheesy

cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
themosthigh:
This reek of pure evill. Omotola is being controlled by demonic forces from the 4th precinct of Hades which is located in the deep down south of the demonic kndom after the bend of herod.
Her benefactor gave he fame in return, she handed over the control of her ovaries todemons and they now harvest her eggs on every full moon and hand it over to childless women who asks the devil for help with children.
The solution to her proplem is to pray to st joana of arc, st alphonsus liguri and st moluimba of uganda asking them to interceed on her behalf to the virgin mother of God to solve her problems and acquire these eggs from lucifer.
she is to mix communion wine with the blood of a lamb and frankinsense then apply it on her face and privates for 33 nights after which micheal the arch angel will be sent to set her free

Receive your healing right now in Jesus name. Say amen.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by kdfinest(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
where TrapQueen77? Come o i saw u in my vision too, am ur spiritual husband. Lolsss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
kdfinest:
where TrapQueen77? Come o i saw u in my vision too, am ur spiritual husband. Lolsss

grin hahhaahahah.... Wat was exactly in ur "vision " ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by iamsholex(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
http:///2eDozQF....follow this link and search for mi-trbe to buy the cheapest 2gb ram phone in nigeria on konga
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Crixina(f): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fan craze,

If na oyinbo, na to file restraining order with speed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Funkybabee(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
orishirishi ni ileaye Yi shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.