Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (82542 Views)

Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by coderXO(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Poverty is a disease but also a result of laziness.

You want fast money.

You don't want to till before you harvest.

You will remain in poverty your whole life.

Let's see what you do with the "Mavro" you get.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by misscall247: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.
hahaha.......may God Neva allow u to invest in mmm if like DAT.........abeg bros no invest make 4stil last more
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by tolexy007(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2016
anthony533:
MMM is the way

Is Not the Way, but The Only way in Nigeria so far..
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.

abeg I take God beg you no invest ooo. mk e no go crash
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Its very fast to get help in mmm. I requested to get help this morning (withdraw my money)and within 10minutes I've been matched with another participant.mmm is too sweet abeg.
join me on whatsapp let me sign you up quickly,train you 08175246439
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by frank442: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
U should ask urself where mmm got money to pay. Without investing in any biz. Nothing good can come out of mmm
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
jist2day:
Its very fast to get help in mmm. I requested to get help this morning (withdraw my money)and within 10minutes I've been matched with another participant.mmm is too sweet abeg.
join me on whatsapp let me sign you up quickly,train you 08175246439

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Jonyblaze: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2016
coderXO:

You want fast money.

What people do with the money they get from MMM is really not your concern, because that one is a matter of personal behaviour. Whether you know it or not there are people who work very hard for their money and still waste it
Making money In life is not always about hard work whether u belive it or not, sometimes it's about seeing a good opportunity and grabing that opportunity and MMM is a huge opportunity for everyone. It's only a matter of using the opportunity well and with sence
When I started mmm I didn't even have up to 300k in my account, today I'm a millionare and I won't go back to where I came from because I am using my sence while doing it. Everything is about grabing opportunities and doing it with sence. I know how much I've been able to help my family financially this year and everytime I do I just thank God for MMM because I don't know what would have been the story if not for it
No one knows when MMM will be history, but I know this, if you do it with wisdom, whenever it goes, you would still have benefited much much much more than any loss because I can assure you that MMM will still be there for years so it's a matter of using it wisely while it's there.
If you're not fine with doing MMM that's very OK but allow others to make their cool millions in peace.
Besides everything in life is a risk, the University you went to is a risk (some people don't have jobs today) the business you're doing too is a risk (it may not pay u) but still all this things are risks that are worth it aren't they? Well so is MMM! My bank account is proof!
Participate in MMM but do it with wisdom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by misscall247: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2016
coderXO:

You want fast money.

money is money sweat or no sweat.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by coderXO(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
misscall247:
money is money sweat or no sweat.

You are wise.

Money is money, sweat or no sweat.

Go and get an AK47 and walk into the bank and collect it since the way you get it does not matter.

@Jonyblaze

You are promoting a scheme that will rip someone off at the end, it does not matter right?

You don't mind that someone, even though it's not you, will lose their money when the scheme finally breaks right?

Friend, I assure you, ill-gotten wealth will come back and spike you in the back.

It's a simple rule of life.

Go to work everyday and find a "true" investment that harms no one.

Anything else, you have blood on your hands.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by misscall247: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
http:///?i=onumoses43@gmail.com

just register here bro
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Jonyblaze: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2016
coderXO:

@Jonyblaze

You are promoting a scheme that will rip someone off at the end, it does not matter right?

You don't mind that someone, even though it's not you, will lose their money when the scheme finally breaks right?

Friend, I assure you, ill-gotten wealth will come back and spike you in the back.

It's a simple rule of life.

Go to work everyday and find a "true" investment that harms no one.

Anything else, you have blood on your hands.

That's why I said when done with wisdom you will be fine. Incase you don't know, even the founder of MMM warns participants of the risks involved! That just shows you that it's transparent (for them to even warn you of the risk involved) and that's why they advice you to put in money you know you are willing to spare. My brother it doesn't get more transparent than that.
Don't mistake MMM with previous stuffs that turned out to be scam you know why? Cos here MMM is clearly telling you am paying Peter from Paul's money (others were not telling u) MMM is telling you the risk involved and advising you to participate with spare money (others didn't tell u) MMM is not keeping your money in a central account it's in your very own account so you won't say they ran away with our money. Lol do I need to keep going to explain to u how transparent this thing is?
The point is participate in MMM but use wisdom (follow the rules for safe participation and be saving.. and if u do this you're good) . It's that Simple!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by KoldKash(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Max24:

Be deceiving yourself. How many investment schemes did Jesus do ? Ponzi scammers. Lazy lots.

You don't seem to be very familiar with your Bible. Go read about the parable of the talents and find out who taught what about investment.

Many Christians are poor because of their mindset and LAZY thought process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by waxdebo(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
teawhy2788:
Abeg,let me go play my bet9ja o! Wetin concern me,concern mmm. I dey stake 5k,5k on bet9ja every day,in a wk I dey stakee 35k and I alwys win 4days out of 7days in a week. 5k multiply by 3odd(3 point) I use to carry in a day, equal to 15k and I dey win 4 days out 7days in a week I.e I dey win 60k in a week subtract it frm 35k I use to play in a week,my gain every week is 25k.in a month 100k!
. Please kindly add me on whatapp, I need tips on how u play ur bet9ja gains
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by waxdebo(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
teawhy2788:
Abeg,let me go play my bet9ja o! Wetin concern me,concern mmm. I dey stake 5k,5k on bet9ja every day,in a wk I dey stakee 35k and I alwys win 4days out of 7days in a week. 5k multiply by 3odd(3 point) I use to carry in a day, equal to 15k and I dey win 4 days out 7days in a week I.e I dey win 60k in a week subtract it frm 35k I use to play in a week,my gain every week is 25k.in a month 100k!
. Please kindly add me on whatapp, I need tips on how u play ur bet9ja gains. 08136536803 my number.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Max24: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2016
KoldKash:

You don't seem to be very familiar with your Bible. Go read about the parable of the talents and find out who taught what about investment.

Many Christians are poor because of their mindset and LAZY thought process.
So, it was Jesus that said u should invest in faceless businesses. No know address, no office, no registration with CAC. My friend, stop deceiving people. I still remember my money and that of my friends trapped in similar schemes not long ago. Ever heard of wonder banks, club freedom or getaway club ? Unless maybe u are too young then.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Jonyblaze: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Max24:

So, it was Jesus that said u should invest in faceless businesses. No know address, no office, no registration with CAC. My friend, stop deceiving people. I still remember my money and that of my friends trapped in similar schemes not long ago. Ever heard of wonder banks, club freedom or getaway club ? Unless maybe u are too young then.

Truth be told, it's only the likes of you that are against MMM that I don't blame.. Because u have had bad experiences on the past with previous organizations or scheme, however, unlike that your experience MMM is totally different. Totally! If you take your time to look into it you would see the clear differences. And please don't come and be talking about known address and CAC registration here because even many of them in the past that failed in Nigeria had known offices and CAC registration yet they failed.. So no be by that one. This one is different and better because it is very transparent (they don't hide that they are paying Peter from Paul, they don't keep all your money in their account it's in your account so u won't say they ran with your money). However, if you know you don't want to participate in MMM that's very OK, but allow others to make their money in peace

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai!
Another alert.
At least, no be yahoo yahoo me I de do o.
MMM sweet jaree.
Let d haters hate, let the argument continue ,and let the alert keep coming. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by hartson(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Alexkene:
Bro, how much did u invest to get 3m?
Is ok then

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
wealth123:
By this post, you have just gone astray because you do not understand jack about MMM ideology. Stay there and serve your slave masters for life. MMM is for financial liberation, it is not an investment. It will not crash because it is not designed to crash. I have been making money here for the past 6 months. We donate our money to help one another, is there any sin in that? What we get is not interest but reward for helping someone. It is real. Contact me if you want to join. Try it with small money. The minimum is N1000. contact me on whatssap: 08082083126. Forget about what people are saying, MMM Rocks.

Stop acting like an ignoramus, the person you are talking to does not need MMM to maintain his wealth. I've been there done that, so save me your blabbering! From your writing, it is clear you do not even know what MMM stands for, unfortunately people like you will only end up luring unsuspecting victims out of their hard earned cash. You have no evidence of what your money is used for,this company is not registered properly in Nigeria yet you want people to join,you must be sick!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
abbey621:

Stop acting like an ignoramus, the person you are talking to does not need MMM to maintain his wealth. I've been there done that, so save me your blabbering! From your writing, it is clear you do not even know what MMM stands for, unfortunately people like you will only end up luring unsuspecting victims out of their hard earned cash. You have no evidence of what your money is used for,this company is not registered properly in Nigeria yet you want people to join,you must be sick!

Leave people and their money-decisions alone. Leave those of us who are enjoying it while it lasts. We are ALL aware of the warning.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by guiddoti: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
socialmediaman:

I know someone who lost about N20 Million naira in a scheme like this. Like the article said, it rewards initial investors with money from new investors, more people join in order to reap what others reaped and thats when they close up. They usually have a target money they wanna keep to themselves, then they just wake up and tell investors the scheme is no longer sustainable.

Just see the simple math. Mr A invests 100k for a 30k profit, where did the 30k come from? It came from Mr B who invested 1 million. when Mr B wants his own 30% return, the money is taken from Mr C who invested 5 million. By the time Mr C wants his money back but nobody has invested more, thats when the company calls it a day on Mr C. This is the simplest example i can give to the complex scheme. The problem is, nobody regulates them like financial institutions so they're free to do whatever they like.

Its your choice though, but you've been warned!
That's all how it will crash. Stop putting fear on investors. I know, many financial institutions are not happy with this new trend.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by socialmediaman: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
guiddoti:
That's all how it will crash. Stop putting fear on investors. I know, many financial institutions are not happy with this new trend.

It has crashed in Russia (where this specific one originated from), Europe, US and the rest of the world and they're running to Africa thinking people are less informed. I'm not putting fear, i'm getting people informed so they don't suffer the losses those Millions of people suffered in those countries
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by guiddoti: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
socialmediaman:

It has crashed in Russia (where this specific one originated from), Europe, US and the rest of the world and they're running to Africa thinking people are less informed. I'm not putting fear, i'm getting people informed so they don't suffer the losses those Millions of people suffered in those countries
how did it crashed in Russia? Is it by what you comment or based on assumption? I need answer and fact than imagery thought and hearsay
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Jonyblaze: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Some people claim that they are warning against MMM so that if it crashes, people won't lose money. But do you know that if your plan works and people leave now, some people will still lose that same money? MMM has already started, it's amazing and the power of MMM lasting for years and years to come is in the power of we the participants not in anybody else. So my fellow MMM participants don't let anyone scare you that it will crash, because it will only crash if you and I allow it to crash
So Keep providing help, keep getting your bank alerts! and you won't even know when the people criticising you today will quietly join after they have seen people's lives changing
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Hiploko(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls can one @ anytime increase the amount he invested or has to wait for the next month cycle?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Jonyblaze: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
socialmediaman:

Oga please stop telling rubbish lies, if you really want to convince people you might as well do it with facts and not rubbish liea
Please show us any proof from the Internet that it crashed in Europe, US and the rest of the world! Please show us! MMM is currently working actively in 118 countries and you're hear saying crap.
The only problem it had was in Russia when it was closed down in 1994 for tax evasion but people will be shouting that it crashed, it didn't even crash.
Even the talk of it crashing in South Africa this year hasn't had any evidence to prove that claim as people in South Africa haven't confirmed it till date. Even the Zimbabwe own was a pause mode and not a crash, ask anyone in Zimbabwe now it is working. The media just keep trying to scare people for nothing.. All because the government have forced them to. Bro stop spreading lies when you have no evidence to back it up
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by obstead200(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
permanentgrace:
Instead of condemning this MMM act that is so helping the poor masses, , why not our useless government insure our money with N50B incase the prayers of the enemies of MMM comes to fruition?
why should the government insure the activities of fraudsters like MMM?
There are better things for the government to do with money.
Don't be so daft in Ur thinking please. U sound like a primary 2 child.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by guiddoti: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jonyblaze:
Some people claim that they are warning against MMM so that if it crashes, people won't lose money. But do you know that if your plan works and people leave now, some people will still lose that same money? MMM has already started, it's amazing and the power of MMM lasting for years and years to come is in the power of we the participants not in anybody else. So my fellow MMM participants don't let anyone scare you that it will crash, because it will only crash if you and I allow it to crash
So Keep providing help, keep getting your bank alerts! and you won't even know when the people criticising you today will quietly join after they have seen people's lives changing
In fact, the fear alone can crash the system when nobody seems interested again. To me, the way it was designed just like "chain and closed system" that will continue till kingdom come except defaulters break and open the system, either by investors stop investing or government stop the system.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by guiddoti: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
coderXO:

You want fast money.

Lol those shares you buy is what?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by IstandWitBuhari: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Zedoo:

Haha...i laugh in Spanish...i am more financially "free" than your " I want lazy money" ass.

There is a difference between common sense and "belief"....

People like you end up borrowing money and pouring it all into MMM.

Mmm is not your dad's property...

90% of the MMM participants will go back to being broke again as they have no creative ideas of what to do with money....

I encourage you not to stockpile your money, but to put it into actual businesses....you cannot MMM your way through life.

Before MMM e-money made money, dangote made money, otedola made money, you do not NEED MMM to be "RICH"....Riches come from above from he who giveth and taketh...

Last penny for your thoughts, MMM doesn't care about you, and my post is a personal opinion which you obviously read without reading my other contribution.

Only the poor "jump" at opportunities to get rich quick....in due time while your mates are learning about money and how it works, you are putting money to make 30% at the end of the month....

The wealthiest men, package and boost products and not sit idle expecting 30% at the end of the month, while borrowing to live through 31days....

Hasty builders assemble stumbling blocks....
The patient build empires and castles and not chase overnight "financial freedom" to FLASH around and let your friends know you are living large....

Just don't be caught when it crashes....
Do MMM but be wise about it....

I pity pained and frustrated people like u
By d time u finish typing ur reply I must have added another car to my collection of toys.
People like you are simply waiting for M3 to crash but u shall wait ttil eternity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.