Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (82481 Views)

Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ayokunlei(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Neyoor:

I'm also skeptical about giving this MMM of a thing a trial
I was too. But now, I will be cashing out my first investment next week(8days to this time). Give it a try bro. You cld start with a small capital. I go chat you for WhatsApp
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by runs360: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
As for me I go dey haaaaaail
Day by daaaaaaaaay
Day by daaaaaaaaay
MMM all the waaaaay
All the waaaaàay
As for me I go dey haaaaaail
Day by daaaaaaaaay
Day by daaaaaaaaay
MMM all the waaaaay
All the waaaaàay
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
hartson:
I got 3M paid by 32 persons.the alerts are unimaginable.Now I am heading to seme boarder to get that camry I have been eyeing since last.
Bro, how much did u invest to get 3m?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by olaxm: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
adconline:

The money you have in ur bank account is the real money and you have access to it anytime,but the "money" shown on MMM is fictitious and unreal money created by a click of the money and you have access to the fictitious money only when have let go of your hard-earned money? Since you have to put in 300k in order to get 50k interest to make it N350k, why do you have to give 300k away in order to get N350k when in fact you have earned the N50k without giving away N300k and "waiting" to be paid N350k?

because the 50k has to be generate so exchange has to take place. The money in the bank is exchange by banker for some people. Now mmm allow you to do this yourself. Simple.. Dont be a continue fool join the traffic and contribute to the mmm revenue.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by solomikky: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
But seriously, Why wouldn't those that are not interested in the so call scam and ponzi scheme leave us alone? I quess it's our business, not theirs. Afterall if I lose my money, its my money, so why is it given you guys headache.

MMM Pays,there is Nothing you can tell me to stop, so please F.G and badbelles stop wasting your time to advice me.Afterall who una help?

Just got another alert now now....yeeeeppppyyyy

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nig Bank acct =#20,000
End of the month balance =#19,993.58

MMM Mavro wallet= #20,000
End of the month balance = #26,669.35 + $20 all =#34,000.

Make a choice today.
MMM is changing lives of people, it is ready to change yours too.
Together we are changing the world.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by gsogbu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wealth is not for all not everybody will make money alike.www.xwondahmix.com
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by adconline(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Themandator:

Get pragmatic.... MMM is not an investment.... It is a community. They help one another to the tune of 30 percent above your own help to another member of the community.... You have to give assistance to qualify for it.. It is not an investment... It is a contribution towards another person.
You're living in a fantasy island! Where does MMM get 30% to pay in 30days?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Codes151(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okundaye4:
Alryt, Noted. But that doesn't stop me from making my money
as in!!! Wetin even cbn no fit do or get idea to!!! Smh.... as long as I collect I am save.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by lanrei(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Each day new thread about MMM, abeg it is getting boring, the more you try to medially bring it down the more it gains popularity and participant, why don't you all hush all you anti MMM, after all it's not your money
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Gheritage(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello...if you're still interested in joining the community...I'm still attending to the fresh people that have made up their mind and if you're still doubting the system...Just inbox me for your registration and see my personal testimonies and those that I have help...MMM REALLY ROCKS...IT'S A GOD'S BLESSING TO US IN NIGERIA. contact 08035481416 BBM (7E29CFF4)
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by olanrewaju029(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
is it ur money? Wetin be una own abeggi. mmm carry go jare. life it self na risk.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by wealth123: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
By this post, you have just gone astray because you do not understand jack about MMM ideology. Stay there and serve your slave masters for life. MMM is for financial liberation, it is not an investment. It will not crash because it is not designed to crash. I have been making money here for the past 6 months. We donate our money to help one another, is there any sin in that? What we get is not interest but reward for helping someone. It is real. Contact me if you want to join. Try it with small money. The minimum is N1000. contact me on whatssap: 08082083126. Forget about what people are saying, MMM Rocks.
abbey621:
Those that would go astray would go astray even if you bound them with chains. MMM is a Ponzi scheme, I've seen it before and it always ends in disaster. If you are lucky to be paid once or twice please run, don't get greedy!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by lanrei(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
adconline:

You're living in a fantasy island! Where does MMM get 30% to pay in 30days?

Why are you so pained, you must really have interest in this thing but you're broke to even try it. Word
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Refino(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
I seriously pity those that need some financial help n are not part of this highly prestigious MMM community.
Ahhh....u are far far.... behind. The day u realize your mistake u will cry,u will so weep n wished time can be reversed.
I thank my God! Who will always make a way where there is no way n provide rivers in the desert. A door closed n He opened
another,MMM Nigeria.Even my highly rated profession couldn't provide me the basic things I need in this recession.MMM has
added much more n I'm still expecting more soonest. Abt 200k monthly from MMM nor bad at all join salary.

If u really want to join MMM including married couples(I got a special hint for u)like myself,I have got hints for you,I mean it.200k monthly is not
a joke,u got to use ur brains n play safe. Follow who know road ooo..
ONLY NON-MEMBERS ARE WELCOME
Check my signature below for my Whatsapp number,enjoy!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by kvngveektour(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
oruma19:
the government is trying to criticise and frustrate pple out of this scheme because pple have withdrawn their money from all forms of businesses that make the elite richer and invested in mmm. Shame to the elite who do not want the poor to come out of poverty. Mmm rocks.

if not that I'm still waiting for my 30day period for my money to reach maximum yield,I'll have dashed u airtime.

I regret not joining the scheme earlier n I was wasting money on frivolities.

MMM pays.we obviously don't believe this cos w e don't see why someone just great we a scheme that helps the masses
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
ayokunlei:

I was too. But now, I will be cashing out my first investment next week(8days to this time). Give it a try bro. You cld start with a small capital. I go chat you for WhatsApp

OK bro
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by 0908admin: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
MMMis real,i will rather donate my money to mmm than to keep it in a bank where inflation will devalue it,
our banking system is a fruud.MMM go on jare.together we change the world.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
U think that u understand what is a Risk?
Now lemme break it down to you.

1 Immediately u started developing as a foetus in the womb, life became a risk. Ur mum might have gotten a miscarriage.

2 After nine months, u might have died enroute seeing this world. Giving birth is a risk.

3 You got admission and entered into the University. Another risk. What makes you think that a stray bullet from cultists will not kill u in ur finals.

4 U transport yourself to school or work to everyday. Another risk. Thousands die on the road everyday.

5 The food you eat everyday (most of us eat even in restaurants) is a risk. You do not know where poisoning will come from.

6 That your shop that you invest almost all you've got. Another risk. A fire outbreak can destroy it within a blink of an eye.

7 You're in a relationship for years. Another risk. Break up might occur in the later stages, leaving your heart shattered. Another risk.

8 For those that are Christians, religion becomes a risk. U might go to hell if you die today. Another ultimate risk
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by justmenoni: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yh rite, keep on doing your paid JOB.... only a gullible one will fall for MMM, MMM kor M and M ni....

Okundaye4:
Alryt, Noted. But that doesn't stop me from making my money
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ozimec(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kangol99:

Source:http://m.guardian.ng/business-services/mmm-nigeria-ponzi-scheme-robbing-peter-to-pay-paul/

Non of my business after all I have warned people about this scam.
Just keep listening to my rock music

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ogaontop(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Even Government officials invest in mmm
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by itiswell1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
By 1am tomorrow, marvo will grow. I need to GH tomorrow.

Let them keep talking. We will keep earning.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by poweredcom(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
cbn is jealous and they are haters even their workers de do mmm sef lol this mmm pays n help families
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by delpee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm! Remember Nospecto Oil and Gas that had a specific line of business with an almost 10% monthly yield. Many others followed suit mostly using the pyramid scheme with no verifiable business transactions to justify the payouts. They all started this way and ended badly.

Few people made money and many others lost heavily especially those who put in their gratutities believing that they were investing in a genuine business (Nospetco). There are still cases in court on some of them while CBN has declared most dead and bankrupt.

He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ikejohn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
MMM is real if u know the secret and the secret is don't but heavy money, just put what u can bear.am making it believe m. Any time u withdraw ur money,remove the gain and put back ur capital DAT is d secret finish.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by temmy2015(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
uzolexis:

@ the bolded, let's have this conversation 6 months from now when MMM would have crashed. A ponzi scheme is a ponzi scheme, there is nothing like a ponzi scheme with a difference and Ponzi schemes are not sustainable.
maybe you dont know is a year old in Nigeria. those pple that said such thing d time it came in are now dumbfounded cos it has stayed more than. a year and still waxing strong.
im sure,u ll still extend d time by another 6 months. grin
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by mceze(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
teawhy2788:
Abeg,let me go play my bet9ja o! Wetin concern me,concern mmm. I dey stake 5k,5k on bet9ja every day,in a wk I dey stakee 35k and I alwys win 4days out of 7days in a week. 5k multiply by 3odd(3 point) I use to carry in a day, equal to 15k and I dey win 4 days out 7days in a week I.e I dey win 60k in a week subtract it frm 35k I use to play in a week,my gain every week is 25k.in a month 100k!

Abeg share dis daily games me na.Add me on whatsapp-08036423660

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by adconline(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
lanrei:

Why are you so pained, you must really have interest in this thing but you're broke to even try it. Word
Lol at being pained.. Just a figment of your imagination
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Mememan: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.
what u said two months ago. if only u were wiser, u could have made money twice now grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by platodeen(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is annoying.
Tell me; who is d most scammer?
Is t d government who would never discourage gambling in d society? N even make it official?
D government who does not care what what dat jobless youth eat b4 going to bed at each day?
D government who leaves d youth in fear and social insecurity through their everyday corruption and embezzlement?
No epistle or article or notes had been written to address any of these issues,recently.
Now, they are telling me that,'MMM is going to scam me'...is dat a way to tell me dat they really care about me dat much? ...set of oloribuku people.
All I know is that if MMM scam me a million times n get disappointed a million times n get embarrassed a million times, it would never be as high as d rate of scam, rate of disappointment, rate of embarrassment beseeched on me by all these governments.
MMM is greatly affecting their income and becoming almost unbearable; so the reason for the cry out. Who cares.?
MMM has put one or two meals on my table. I know u hate to hear dat. Who cares?
Let MMM keep scamming me; I would be happy to be scammed by MMM; It is better on that side than to sit idle listening n watching government activities with its hopelessness, embarrassment, disappointment and cruelty that come with it.
IF U SUPPORT CLICK LIKE

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by talkingood: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
I wonder why some pple will jst sit and wish some one business die, some pple re jst waiting and hoping to hear dat MMM has crashed. May u wait in vain in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.