Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. (1930 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? / “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
I am a virgin and I don’t know what to do, he tells me he loves me, wants to marry me and other girls are just for show and don’t matter but I don’t know if I can cope with this anymore.

I am still very young, and he’s met my people that he wants to marry me, my mother insisted I must be untouched until our wedding night, he agreed but said I must come visit him weekends, he’s paid bride price just remaining the big wedding, now my fear is, he says since I aint giving it to him he will receive from outside till our wedding night and after that day he won’t cheat on me anymore but I don’t believe him.

He’s never tried to touch me, saying he’s reserving me I am his special one and he loves me, but he’s a man with feelings and he needs to satisfy them, what do I do?

Talk2Bella.

I can’t believe someone is walking into disaster with her two eyes wide open, you’re on reserved but he sleeps with other women, you’re a virgin, he wants to marry you, you know he’s cheating but you still want to marry him, please I am not understanding, is you umbilical cord tied to this man?

He cheats right to your face with the promise of stopping when he pops your cherry and you believe him, wow, clap for yourself, I am guessing your case is the case of an arranged marriage and you might have no say in it.

Talk to your parents about this, see their reactions, if you’re willing enough you can leave before you tie the knot to someone who would continually disrespect you, and if you’re not willing to leave, well happy married life in advance.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/he-says-im-on-reserve-but-he-keeps.html
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Presh900(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2016
FTC on Talk2Bella's thread ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by mhisbliss(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2016
which one is reserve again? He's cheating on you already and you're ok with it, when you're married he'll still do it, this is very one sided, and you're being used, if he values chastity he should be patient and stick to his end of the bargain, I'm sure he wont be okay with it if you do the same, run while you still can

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by talktonase(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2016
He has paid your dowry that means you are his wife.I don't know what you guys are waiting for.Will you go to the other room and give him that kpekus to shine.After all white wedding is not part of our culture.

2 Likes

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Which kain dirty reserving is this one?
Is either you both do it together. (After all he has paid bride price)
Or, he stays faithful till the big wedding.
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by harlee(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
So because am cooking rice,I cannot sharply buy small bread chop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Bella And Useless Story Are Like

Abeg Who Get That Zuma Pic?
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Laveda(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
I can't stand a cheating man, not on any ground. undecided

The fact he even rubs it on your face makes it worst.

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
harlee:

You shall not die young with this comment you just made cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
harlee:

hehehehehehe

NO
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by harlee(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

You shall not die young with this comment you just made cheesy
amen
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Get ready to have reserved STDS undecided
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
which one is reserve again? He's cheating on you already and you're ok with it, when you're married he'll still do it, this is very one sided, and you're being used, if he values chastity he should be patient and stick to his end of the bargain, I'm sure he wont be okay with it if you do the same, run while you still can
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bad advice
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

You sure? tongue A Cheating man that's gat truckload of money nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
You just have to believe him or return his bride price...simple! smiley....even though he continues after marriage, it's no big deal, just tell him to use condom always smiley

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
skarlett:
Get ready to have reserved STDS undecided
she can tell him to use condom for her sake and the sake of their kids in future smiley
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
she can tell him to use condom for her sake and the sake of their kids in future smiley

Fantastic idea smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by jashar(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin you see y i don't like virgins,its not only dia puna dt x blocked dia brains r too

4 Likes

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by jake2much(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

but u girls cheat jumping from one pric to anoda
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Jengem: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
but u girls cheat jumping from one pric to anoda

From one cucumber to another

Women think men are their mate

They meed to mind their biz and enter the oza room
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by danilho(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
No complain. U can't eat ur cake and have it, since u and ur mama don decide say u go wear iron pants with padlock till u marry. Una no fit take konji kill d guy, una no fit turn d guy to celibate. If do d thing before, u go know say hi no easy to stop just like dat. D guys need to dey use him tools, my advice is join the groove and enjoy ur guy. Since d guy dey chop different soup now, he no go fit con dey chop only egusi (fvck only u) after marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Laveda(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamkingzlee:
You sure? tongue A Cheating man that's gat truckload of money nko? grin grin
undecided Kings, that's tempting but I'll pass. tongue
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
This Bella ehnnnnnnn, as if n'a only fit advise people... Me sef fit advise them.... SMH
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by sirliu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tales by moonlight brought to you by bella and her phantom messengers who always send their problems to her.
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

and you can't cheat too? Smh!

1 Like

Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
sirliu:
Tales by moonlight brought to you by bella and her phantom messengers who always send their problems to her.

grin
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Zizaboni:
This Bella ehnnnnnnn, as if n'a only fit advise people... Me sef fit advise them.... SMH

u can be on my team if u wanna
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by sinaj(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
harlee:
u no serz grin

Dat bread will choke u!
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by ouzo1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
So if nepa lite no dey make person no use generator again abi
Re: He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. by sirliu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

grin
You must think I'm a pest because I'm skeptical, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wristbangle / . / Could This Be LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.