Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation (843 Views)

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation, Promises Solut / Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by deantimes(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
THE All Progressive Congress after several months of blaming the erstwhile ruling party, PDP, has accepted responsibility for the poor current state of Nigeria’s economy, promising to fix the problems.

The APC’s position was stated by the Chairman of its Governors Forum, Governor Rochas Okorocha who briefed journalists after a meeting between the party’s governors and President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/apc-accepts-responsibility-for-nigerias-poor-economic-situation/

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by Baawaa(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Reporting for PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank God. ... Now na 2 profer solution and stop d blame game

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by Dreal11247: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Another promise when initial ones have all been cancelled. Charity begins at home. Show us how you have fixed IMO State before promising on behalf of Buhari.
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by deantimes(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by chriskosherbal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
That is a step in the right direction when you profer possible solutions to present problems rather than Aportioning blames, Nigeria is going to be great again.
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by hucienda: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
smh.

They should have kept on whiling away time blaming Jonathan, PDP and so on, all the way to Lugard and his then sovereign, King George V.

Next May is half-way through the tenure, yet things have gone from bad to worse to worst and beyond under their watch.
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by DabuIIIT: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
But afoAJAs never gree.. Evil deceiving party....world_class zombie followers
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
I won die for this recession and them still dey promise to fix...no problem;(

Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by richidinho(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Useless party still campagning after almost 2yrs in power
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Confused APC ...

please continue the blame game....

We'll surely correct this erroneous mistake in 2019

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019
Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by ikp120(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation by Danosky502: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
una Neva c somtin

(1) (Reply)

Man Flying From Benin To UK Crashed In Sapele River (pix) / You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite / Rivers Re-run2 Elections: Electoral Materials Hijacked By Security Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.