Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Confused Man Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confused Man Needs Your Advice (1697 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
A Brainnews Reader Wrote:

Hello Brainnews NG Readers .

My name is Patrick, i am a married man and i have been married to my wife for 4 years now.

I am in a big problem now and i need your advice. I met my wife since when i was a student, as a flirting young man, i knew she was a smoker then but i did not mind because i also smoke. But it became terrible for me after i formally married her and She was still smoking till the point that my mother caught her smoking.

According to our Doctor my wife’s inability to conceive is due to her smoking and her hot temper.

Apart from She not being able to conceive, She’s a lazy woman and generally not a caring woman.

To summarize the long story, i dated my neighbor’s daughter who is a very caring girl. This girl cooks food for me from her house on a regular basis and brings it to me when my wife is not around, she also washes my cloths for me cos my wife takes all my cloths to laundry service.

My neighbor’s daughter is now 4 months pregnant for me and my wife has packed her things and about to leave our matrimonial home.

Friends, What Should I Do?

Should I Let My Wife Go & My The Girl That’s Pregnant For Me?
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by youngest85(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Divorce ur wife and marry d caring caterer
C'est fini

1 Like

Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by youngest85(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Divorce ur wife and marry d caring caterer
C'est fini
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
I actually have nothing to say

Poster below, do you? undecided
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by starwar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
the poster above

confused undecided
modified:keep one in the kitchen and keep the other in the other room....poster above and below; satisfied?
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by badassdude: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
what?! undecided better go back and ask the poster above angry
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Rita30: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Stories that touch
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by kvngveektour(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
like if u think the other lady is a friend of edible catering
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Cholls(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
my brother you are a fool for not sticking with your woman........you invited the devil that have been eyeing your relationship to succeed.......(but come o which man in is right senses go marry woman wey dey smoke for house sef).
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
hmmmm.
speechless
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Young03(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
If I say u should divorce ur wife , u will say iam evil
If I say u should marry the young girl, u will ask me wat u will do to ur wife.

So brother, I have nothing meaningful to tell u.

The elders will son. arrive

1 Like

Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by GoldenJAT(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
you are not confuse!!! u av made ur decisions already... just want 1 or 2 supporters... and here is my VERDICT.. if u can go grow, without a child, and tolerate a woman that doesn't give a damn abt u... then endure d marriage with ur wife... if u want happiness, wants a child 2 call urs,and be a happy man... then wife d lady that is pregnant 4u. every other thing should be secondary.

1 Like

Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rubbish, i hate smoking with everything in meundecided
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Allisonrichy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
You are on your own oh
When you married a smoker u didn't know abi
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Allisonrichy:
You are on your own oh
When you married a smoker u didn't know abi

there are smokers with very good attitudes
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Adebayo2014(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
starwar:
the poster above

confused undecided
modified:keep one in the kitchen and keep the other in the other room....poster above and below; satisfied?
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by bitchcrafts: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na my dikc u come boro do kerewa? See me see qweshion oh
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Dannidom(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
leave the two and run away and see who cares more

thank me later
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Allisonrichy(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

there are smokers with very good attitudes
I'll agree with you but believe me u can only get 10% out of 100
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by Rone16(f): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2016
You were meant to make it work at all costs instead of sleeping around and if it did not work,you would have divorced her formally before doing something else.You said she has a hot temper and she smokes so better protect that girl and her baby from your wife and settle everything with her calmly(ask for a divorce if you want to) but don't kick her out of the house like nollywood movie.
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rone16:
You were meant to make it work at all costs instead of sleeping around and if it did not work,you would have divorced her formally before doing something else.You said she has a hot temper and she smokes so better protect that girl and her baby from your wife and settle everything with her calmly(ask for a divorce if you want to) but don't kick her out of the house like nollywood movie.

The best advice so far
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by 2SWT(f): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2016
another edible catering story

1 Like

Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
2SWT:
another edible catering story
Hmmm?
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by wizrose(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
the problem of ur life as pack is load and live or do u want im back grin grin
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
the problem of ur life as pack is load and live or do u want im back grin grin

That's why he's seeking for guidance
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by deasy(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
GOOD SHE'S LEAVING HERSELF!

Abeg fold your hands and let her go...but if you're enjoying her lifestyle, you can beg her to come back in. grin cheesy

CANDID ADVICE: Go pay your neighbor daughter bride price fast fast! wink wink
Re: A Confused Man Needs Your Advice by LePrezident(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
How is this even a confusing situation? It's very simple. Let your wife leave and marry the pregnant girl, very simple. I mean if your wife doesn't care about you, there's no point for marriage in the first place and thank your stars you don't have child(ren) with her.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Rihanna And Other American Celebrities In African Outfits / Drop Your Instagram Handle Here / She Held It With Her Two Hands, Raised It Up And Gave It A Sweet Blow... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.