Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay (49924 Views)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by adehab: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by musa7m(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
veekid:
Happney65; come what do you have to say on this?
na this thing reach fp....with 1K+ veiw
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by ezechueze(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
OK
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by africanusvu(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
ZIMBABWE.one of the only two nation in d world where u cant see an IGBO MAN.a nation rejected by these igbos is coursed
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by 12inchDickson: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
See d olosho tomy
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
bbmpin:
There is something called "Newsworthiness" undecided

Before a story is viable you "MUST" factor in the following;
¤ timeliness
¤ proximity
¤ exceptional quality
¤ possible future impact
¤ prominence
¤ conflict
¤ the number of people involved or affected
¤ consequence
¤ human interest
¤ pathos
¤ shock value
¤ titillation component
This poo that you shared is not even worth a glance #crap
what makes it to be news is 'INTEREST'.Which you did not list in your news determinant.the matter will arouse many of Nigerian youth because it deals with a salacious attitude which their mind vyed for.
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Freetunezng: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hahhahhhhahhahhhaahhh

U no get money u go
UNBELIEVABLE!! MAN CAUGHT RED HANDED HAVING S*X WITH 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN LAGOS

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/08/unbelievable-man-caught-red-handed.html?m=1
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
konji na bastard o

Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by horlakunle25(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmmmm!! Na normal thing sha!! Every olosho all over d world are nt gentle!!
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by bimbo2k10: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Konju

Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by patrickbon(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
give your life to jesus
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by frugal(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Shameless man.
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by maximus10: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jst passing
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by sandypetals(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm wow...
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by fortunechy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
zimbabwe n kenya ar like bro n sis in bad news
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
live free or die hard...hoes are like swimming pools dont bother who swam b4 u...who will swim after u...who is swimming with u..just lay back and ur enjoying swimming while u can...
contactmorak:
Lately we've been reading stories of some Nigerian men and their sexcapades with Prostitutes. One man even died some days back after a marathon with a prostitute.

Not only some Nigerian men have a penchant for Prostitutes! A Zimbabwe man risks losing his car which has been held as surety for sex with a prostitute.

Daphine Masango had to surrender his car and other valuables Sunday morning after an altercation with an unidentified Prostitute so that he could look for cash to pay for sex and extras such as MouthAction.

The altercation ensued moments after the man was ‘massaged’ on his privates and a quickie on an agreed fee of US$40.

Initially he had asked for MouthAction for US$3 while in the car but later asked for more. They also changed the venue from a car to a room.

According to H-Metro newspaper in Zimbabwe, their source who recorded the drama said, the pair then settled for US$40 for other services before they sought a room from a guard on duty at a shop.

He said after enjoying the quality moments, everything turned ugly after Masango failed to pay for the services forcing the Prostitute to confront and threaten him.

“They agreed for MouthAction in car for US$3 before they later looked for a place where they could do more and comfortably.”

It seems Masango had to ask for more.

“He enjoyed the bl*w j*b and demanded more from the hooker and I am sure they entered a deal with a guard at the shop who tried to bar the recordings.

“Whilst inside the room, the hooker charged US$40 which the man later failed to pay prompting the altercation and the embarrassment.”
The source added:

“After MouthAction the man had unprotected sex which he enjoyed according to the lady".

However, the man’s conduct did not go down well with the hooker who confronted him and confiscated his car and keys.

“I need my money. Don’t try to escape. You want to run away without giving me my money, give me my money... why are you so stupid, you can’t let me do you MouthAction and fail to pay.” The hooker confiscated his clothes.

“I won’t let you go, you will kill me, you want to take your clothes yet you f**ked me without pay. I will die with you today, I want my money. ”
The visibly frightened man who is appearing in the video is heard saying.

According to the mole, Masango left his car and keys and hired a taxi to Nyabadza Village where he went to look for cash after trying several times to get cash from the bank with all his efforts in vain.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photos-prostitute-seizes-clients.html
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by djbussy(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Olamide says his name is Ejiro. On the mix with "Up in the club" by olmide baddo.
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by FellaL: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2016
see as the prostitute be sef. LOOL.
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by andysnoopy(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2016
bbmpin:

¤ timeliness
¤ proximity
¤ exceptional quality
¤ possible future impact
¤ prominence
¤ conflict
¤ consequence
¤ human interest
¤ pathos
¤ shock value
¤ titillation component

Itk from your lists I can tick shock value, human interest, consequence (chop without pay) and the list goes on and on. Una Itk 2 much here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by iukpe: 1:08am On Oct 25, 2016
I think I just missed the JAM SESSION at the City Sports Bar in Zimbabwe. grin
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Torukwein(m): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2016
bbmpin:

¤ timeliness
¤ proximity
¤ exceptional quality
¤ possible future impact
¤ prominence
¤ conflict
¤ consequence
¤ human interest
¤ pathos
¤ shock value
¤ titillation component
Bros all this grammar for just this one thing
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by tabithababy(f): 3:34am On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Only in Zimbabwe...

cue "In the Jungle"... Awim-ma-we Awim-ma-we Awim-ma-we Awim-ma-we ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by cute0077: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
The man Don enter ashawo wahala
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by ArabMopol(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2016
ewoooo

Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by Oluwabenny: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2016
coolebux:
This is a fvcking case grin
IFA bu ikpe aramara
Re: Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay by donbrowser(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2016
coolebux:
This is a fvcking case grin
Is that your picture attached grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.