Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. (4994 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by abdeiz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Khoudia Diop is a 19-year-old Senegalese model who was once bullied about her color. But now the self-proclaimed “Melanin Goddess” is taking the internet by storm with her beautifully rich skin tone.
Diop was teased because of her skin tone, "they called me darky, daughter of the night'. As I grew, I learned to love myself mode every day, and not pay attention to the negative people” she said. The message I have for my sisters is that how you look doesn’t matter, as long as you feel beautiful inside. One of my goals is to make all my dark-skinned sisters out there laugh at those with their “beauty standards”
Khoudia only started modelling 2 years ago when she was just 17, but she already has over 235k followers on Instagram.
http://www.boredpanda.com/dark-skin-model-melanin-goddess-khoudia-diop.
https://www.instagram.com/melaniin.goddess/?hl=en

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by omega25red(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
hmm look at that chocolate beauty who has been kissed by the sun. God is indeed great.

7 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by abdeiz(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow such beauty indeed.

4 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
ifsheweretobeaNigerian,shewouldhavebleachedduetolowselfesteem

Shetry
Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by emeraldknytt(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ain't nothing different from her and that goat that constantly terrorizes our shrubs and herbs.. I am not hating but she looks like NEPA just take light comot from her body.... I wonder how the middle of her nyash go be? like quarry? grin

The last pic got me thinking like..... WTF! shocked

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
why do people consider "the number" Instagram followers that one has as an achievement? undecided

rambunctious desires from clowns to give clowns prerogative #lost generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Her self-esteem is intact.

Her skin tone her selling point.

6 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by divinehand2003(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blacky!!!
Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by sinaj(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Had to increase my screen brightness to see her pix well.

She black no b small.

I love her self concept tho.

7 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by talktonase(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Melanin popinn! Just like me dear!

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by midolian(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Loooks like she was painted. Very scary, I must confess!

If you see her @ night coming towards you in a lonely area, the only possible thing that ll come to your mind is "Could this be the complexion of death?"

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by midolian(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tiny23:
ifsheweretobeaNigerian,shewouldhavebleachedduetolowselfesteem

Shetry
Nna mehn! Bleaching cream no fit work for this babe.

2 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I see Her at night, I take to My heels.

2 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by project8(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
nob saibot

2 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:
I see Her at night, I take to My heels.
shey her body dey experience Sola eclipse ni?

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
shey her body dey experience Sola eclipse ni?

I no understand too o

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by DesChyko: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nightcrawler would be impressed undecided

2 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Presh900(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
abeg o... Na only one person i see for that 3rd pix , am i going blind??

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by iPrevail(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
One man's meat is another man's poison. For me it's hell to-the-fvckin no! How am I supposed to see her at night?.. So hideous mehn. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
initially thought the pic was Photoshopped or sum'n when ah first saw it..

well fùck y'all saying she's ugly and shìt she's beautiful #myopinion smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Had to increase my screen brightness to see her pix well.

She black no b small.

I love her self concept tho.
Increase screen brightness ??... haba why evils now...

3 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by ghettowriter(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Blacker The Berry...??

The Sweeter The Juice tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by vicstar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
isn't she mistique in Xmen? What a night crawler

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy Na because of this kind person we get flash for phone
Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Spectre007: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ur head dey dia,u really spoke my mind.
vicstar:
isn't she mistique in Xmen?
What a night crawler

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2016
emitoz:
Increase screen brightness ??... haba why evils now...
true talk

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by stillondmatter: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by rawpadgin(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2016
real life mystique

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by bitchcrafts: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Fairer than me tho. Holy cow ! those sparkly white dentals !! shockedshocked .

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by boss1310(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Ain't nothing different from her and that goat that constantly terrorizes our shrubs and herbs.. I am not hating but she looks like NEPA just take light comot from her body.... I wonder how the middle of her nyash go be? like quarry? grin

The last pic got me thinking like..... WTF! shocked
and you are a black man.imagine the core racist you would have been if you are white

1 Like

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by emeraldknytt(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2016
boss1310:
and you are a black man.imagine the core racist you would have been if you are white
Looks like my attempt with humour isn't gonna go down well with anyone. The first pics still remains the most resplendent and as a matter of fact is my wallpaper right now

2 Likes

Re: They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2016
She looks like a doll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Officially Over / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.