Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan (31107 Views)

10 Ways Buhari Has Tackled Corruption Without Anti Graft Agencies – Presidency / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by Almand: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I know your type won't like the fight against corruption, yes, police take bribe but that type of bribe is not what brought us here (our economy). The systemic corruption is more hazardous and should be address first. Rome wasn't built in a day, gradually we will get there.
What brought Nigeria to her present economy situation is Buhari's incompetence and not some stupid fight against corruption. if he is indeed. fighting corruption why is Ameachi who had been indicted still doing working with him? What is Buratai still doing in his position when it is a fact that his entire earning in the army can not afford that house in Dubai His chief of staff had allegedly collected bribe from MTN in collusion with the minister of justice. What has he done about that?? But a judge can be arrested for having money in his House. A Reuben Abati can be arrested for meet suspicion of having money in his account.

1 Like

Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by Habakus: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
DESNAT:
corruption is in the blood of every Nigerian because our father's have practiced it and gone free...so there is no better approach to fight corruption than arresting the rebels...what style of leadership does gej have? Connivance i guess.hahaha,i laugh in parables...your children,grand children and even your own wealth was looted away and all you have to say is,"under a leadership of gross mis-mangement and looting,there is a possibility of being propelled(hahaha.do you know meaning of that word at all?) to the height of maybe U.S.

Why has religious and tribal sentiment washed sense out of your brain?
Your problem is lack of wisdom. You lack the ability to reason for yourself without someone spoon-feeding you. You just keep on regurgitating rubbish trite that you've been fed with.
Just imagine what you typed up there that corruption is in the blood of every Nigerian... And yet you claim you can use that chaff you call brain to reason.
Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Habakus:

Your problem is lack of wisdom. You lack the ability to reason for yourself without someone spoon-feeding you. You just keep on regurgitating rubbish trite that you've been fed with.
Just imagine what you typed up there that corruption is in the blood of every Nigerian... And yet you claim you can use that chaff you call brain to reason.
there is no reason to call my brain a chaff and saying i cant reason on my own.i told you the truth and you replied with balderdash...please,don't push me to the point of telling you how doltish you are...its a warning.
Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by rhames(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Corruption incorporated
Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by udeh3(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
wirinet:

Bolded is greatest fallacy of the century? GEJ fought corruption by pardoning convicted corrupt officials, abi? He fought corruption by protecting Stella Oduah, who was indicted by a panel set up by him. He fought corruption by shielding Abba Moro, who scammed and kill job seeking youths.
The PVC which you are praising GEJ was an innovation introduced by Jega that was strongly opposed by GEJ's party.

I love your argument sir. Who decides to accept policies introduced by Jega? Is Jonathan the court or is he ICPC or INEC? Do your research very well to know how many cases on corruption was brought to court during GEJ while comparing it with other regimes

You don't prosecute people on the pages of newspaper but with fact. Even this government lacks the necessary fact to prosecute Dasuki. The count changes has been reduce and the regime is holding him down on the issues of illegal posession of weapons

I have a question for you. How many people has the present regime sent to jail almost 2yrs now they accessed the seat of power? Are you aware that there are petitions aganist Oshiomole, Fashola, Fayemi, Ameachi that have not be visited by EFCC and ICPC?

In the last administration, Nigeria was predicted by the international world to be the 3rd best place to invest and was also had the largest africa economy. What is the story now?

You and I should frown aganist jungle justice, because injustice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere

Godbless Nigeria
Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by udeh3(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
ElsonMorali:
The comments of people on this thread just ruined the day for me. I shouldn't have opened this thread at all.

Now It's clear to me that lots of Nigerians were born with akamu in their skulls.

Jonathan should be declared an enemy of the state, yet hear the nonsense coming out of his mouth.
Because he knows that foolish people and dullards abound in his country.

Which court has declared Dasuki of corruption? Go and do research to know the count charge used by this administration to keep him in their costudy... How many count-charge was initially levelled aganist him then and how many now?

If you don't think like the international thinks, these so called politician will brainwash using propagandas to destroy our sense of reasoning. While the you think the international community respected him so much even more than PMB?

When you hold any sensitive position, you will umderstand what is Nigeria politice
Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by udeh3(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
legendte:

You just spoke my mind.
The TSA comes to mind. I am still of the view that stealing is not corruption. You don't fight corruption by only arresting goats that eat yams, you efficiently do that by separating the yam from the goats. The real corruption is keeping goats and yams together.

Infact, if stealing is corruption, I don't think Nigeria will be part of the most corrupt country today. I listened to GEJ last year statement and he said that "There are criminal laws which varies with degrees and some their punishment is even death, but there's no law for corruption"

Corruption is a big word. Until Nigerians begin to understand the word corruption, the better for us as a nation. Inside corruption constitute bribery, embezzlement, jumping of queue, false alarm etc. Infriging on human right is corruption. How many of our leaders have be jailed for that?

We hate those that says the truth and embrace propagandas... This is where it has brought us to!

Godbless you sir

1 Like

Re: We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan by ubergold(m): 1:25am On Oct 29, 2016
progress69:

Aveg keep quite.

How can u eat ur cake and have it.

The anoying thing us ur lots didn even see crumps of the national cake as little as a monstar seed yet u come and make noise online because of that while they emptied the vaults.

Today we are suffering from the consequences and u come online to ask silly questions.
Bro I have no business with the National cake. what concerns me is how much my stipends can buy and lately, it can't buy as much as it used to. So before you praise a politician Ask yourself, can I pay my bills better than before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers & LGA Administrator In Borno, Injure Soldiers / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.