Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) (2816 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? / The Most Confusing Christian Song In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by coolbreezy01: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seun:

Do you envy muslims because they get to use violence to stop people from criticizing or mocking Islam? Do you wish you could kill for Jesus?
Wow boss...that was a bit harsh...she didn't mean it like that...she just don't know why you can't open the muslim thread like the christian's own...that's all
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2016
mrmrmister:
It really cracks me up whenever I hear people sing cheesy

Do you know
I believe in Jesus
Do you know
Why he's so great
After 3days he rose from death grin grin
I've never seen a man who rose from death like Jesus Christ

grin

You've never seen a man who rose from death like Jesus

So you saw Jesus rise from death heh??

I think there is a grammatical misunderstanding here. No wonder I struggled to get the joke undecided

Op, the emphasis here is on the man. He hasn't seen one resurrection miracle. Geeze!
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by mrmrmister: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

I think there is a grammatical misunderstanding here. No wonder I struggled to get the joke undecided

Op, the emphasis here is on the man. He hasn't seen one resurrection miracle. Geeze!

Yeah, there's a grammatical misunderstanding, and it's from you

I have never seen a Man who plays chess like my Father

What does that mean??
I have seen my father play chess and I've never seen anyone who plays like him.
I wouldn't make that statement if I did not SEE him play.

Hope you understand now undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

Yeah, there's a grammatical misunderstanding, and it's from you

I have never seen a Man who plays chess like my Father

What does that mean??
I have seen my father play chess and I've never seen anyone who plays like him.
I wouldn't make that statement if I did not SEE him play.

Hope you understand now undecided

*Sigh*
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Chubhie: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:

Do you envy muslims because they get to use violence to stop people from criticizing or mocking Islam? Do you wish you could kill for Jesus?
The jihadists wrestle against your flesh and blood but, we wrestle against the entities/principalities/powers and all spiritual wickedness been worked through you.
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Seun(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Chubhie:

The jihadists wrestle against your flesh and blood but, we wrestle against the entities/principalities/powers and all spiritual wickedness been worked through you.
"Spiritual wickedness?" How is it "wicked" to encourage people to use their "God-given" brains to find out what is really true?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by mrmrmister: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
"Spiritual wickedness?" How is it "wicked" to encourage people to use their "God-given" brains to find out what is really true?

They should use their God-given brains to find out there's no God. grin

I'm Dead! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Chubhie: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
What is "really true?"
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by lepasharon(f): 4:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm.. this song eluded me in church

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Different Between A Pastor,bishop,apostle And Reverend? / . / Miracles In Nigeria - Raising The Dead(tb Joshua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.