Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Characteristics Of A Player - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Player (1931 Views)

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I still a dare na... grin

But once ur in, there's no turning back.. So it's either u gonna break it or make it tongue

Where's d clap emoji wen u need 1? U 2 sleek.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by JoyChinwe22(f): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Oh sori bou dat,buh revenge isn't d answer dats d essence of d write up so u can identify...are u sure u've nt played guys too in d past?
I hvnt. I'm a soft person. Hurting ppl sickens me. Except when they totally deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Ifakiland(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:
This write up is devoid of any bias be it race,ethnicity,religion,social status, e.t.c..The post doesn't put into cognisance wealth,physique and all that even though they are essential...I'm simply going to share universal features of a player notwithstanding the planet he's from.its sort of an almighty formula.....Not to sound insensitive permit me to use certain words stead e.g predator(player),victim(prey)

A player's motives are simple from the outset; keep his prey guessing and hit unexpectedly..these features enable him ;

1.)He's sleek; when I say sleek I dnt mean having 1 fake british or american accent,e.t.c...what I mean Is a player knows what to say,whom to say it to,how to say it and when to say it..some of u guys jst av a crammed patterns (textbook style) u keep giving a pretty lady compliments over and over again,bros u knw hw many guys dey talk to her in a week saying d same thing like u? The predator tells her something she hasn't heard or heard and knws when to say it,his compliments are like gold rarely says them and when he does his pRey is elated in such a way that it feels unprecedented..A player knws hw to dish it hot and not burn her throat..

2.)He's proud but humble; No lady likes a proud guy hmmmm scrap that if u've ever been with a player then u've fallen for a proud guy u jst didn't c it clearly,hmm think bou it there were times u'd ask urself "wats dis guy feeling like?" Who does he think he is?" Emm buh later u were on his bed.av u bothered to ask hw?.....U were like I never liked u initially o I dnt jst knw hw " most ladies have found themselves asking this..well its plain and simple we desire wat we can't have and despise wats in our reach its human nature..the player pounces on this and he's humble today,proud 2moro and believe me it stirs confusion even in d strongest of hearts....

3.)He's compassionate yet carefree; fallacious buh true, a player is best at throwing mixed signals its simply a tool to make u pay attention...This minute he's all smiles at his prey the next min he's indifferent like u dnt exist, he leaves his prey with questions like "did I say smth to upset him"? "Y is he frowning?" "He's seeing my thread and nt even commenting as usual y?"...if u're a lady and u find urself @ dis stage then knw u're closer to his bed than u think he has ur attention now.

4.)Self confidence; Be it a bend down select or a versace this guy jst exudes an aura of self worth,pls its self esteem in this case and not pride a thin visible line exists which the predator knws how to navigate..he believes and acts out the most powerful in a room not with noise or screams buh with confidence..every prey desires a confident predator its jst nature..that's y ur girl falls for him there's an aura nt swag, an aura..hmm.

5.)THE PACKAGE; He knows how to position himself,he's more than a chameleon,he knws hw to pacify u,he knws how to infuriate u,he knows how to make u dependent and act beggarly for his attention forgetting he stole your attention and he turns the table around on u,there's jst somth to hate and at d same time irresistible about him..he's like gift u want to unravel buh the problem is the closer u try the nearer u get and the harder u fall for him..he's a walking trap and he knws hw to catch u cos he's THE PACKAGE.

Feel free to add urs

N.b;
Even if u read an encyclopedia on dis topic my sister u will still fall for a player its jst nature though as we get older we get wiser.....lols
U got it bro.
This is exactly how to get a gal and keep a gf.
Be cold today, hot tomorrow, be a good/bad boy....form quarrel frm nowhere and settle it later....makes her hate/love u.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Ifakiland:

U got it bro.
This is exactly how to get a gal and keep a gf.
Be cold today, hot tomorrow, be a good/bad boy....form quarrel frm nowhere and settle it later....makes her hate/love u.

Na baba I talk na u put gida for d back...lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed / My Take On Domestic Violence / Oh no!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.