Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Characteristics Of A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Player (1903 Views)

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 5:02am On Oct 25, 2016
This write up is devoid of any bias be it race,ethnicity,religion,social status, e.t.c..The post doesn't put into cognisance wealth,physique and all that even though they are essential...I'm simply going to share universal features of a player notwithstanding the planet he's from.its sort of an almighty formula.....Not to sound insensitive permit me to use certain words stead e.g predator(player),victim(prey)

A player's motives are simple from the outset; keep his prey guessing and hit unexpectedly..these features enable him ;

1.)He's sleek; when I say sleek I dnt mean having 1 fake british or american accent,e.t.c...what I mean Is a player knows what to say,whom to say it to,how to say it and when to say it..some of u guys jst av a crammed patterns (textbook style) u keep giving a pretty lady compliments over and over again,bros u knw hw many guys dey talk to her in a week saying d same thing like u? The predator tells her something she hasn't heard or heard and knws when to say it,his compliments are like gold rarely says them and when he does his pRey is elated in such a way that it feels unprecedented..A player knws hw to dish it hot and not burn her throat..

2.)He's proud but humble; No lady likes a proud guy hmmmm scrap that if u've ever been with a player then u've fallen for a proud guy u jst didn't c it clearly,hmm think bou it there were times u'd ask urself "wats dis guy feeling like?" Who does he think he is?" Emm buh later u were on his bed.av u bothered to ask hw?.....U were like I never liked u initially o I dnt jst knw hw " most ladies have found themselves asking this..well its plain and simple we desire wat we can't have and despise wats in our reach its human nature..the player pounces on this and he's humble today,proud 2moro and believe me it stirs confusion even in d strongest of hearts....

3.)He's compassionate yet carefree; fallacious buh true, a player is best at throwing mixed signals its simply a tool to make u pay attention...This minute he's all smiles at his prey the next min he's indifferent like u dnt exist, he leaves his prey with questions like "did I say smth to upset him"? "Y is he frowning?" "He's seeing my thread and nt even commenting as usual y?"...if u're a lady and u find urself @ dis stage then knw u're closer to his bed than u think he has ur attention now.

4.)Self confidence; Be it a bend down select or a versace this guy jst exudes an aura of self worth,pls its self esteem in this case and not pride a thin visible line exists which the predator knws how to navigate..he believes and acts out the most powerful in a room not with noise or screams buh with confidence..every prey desires a confident predator its jst nature..that's y ur girl falls for him there's an aura nt swag, an aura..hmm.

5.)THE PACKAGE; He knows how to position himself,he's more than a chameleon,he knws hw to pacify u,he knws how to infuriate u,he knows how to make u dependent and act beggarly for his attention forgetting he stole your attention and he turns the table around on u,there's jst somth to hate and at d same time irresistible about him..he's like gift u want to unravel buh the problem is the closer u try the nearer u get and the harder u fall for him..he's a walking trap and he knws hw to catch u cos he's THE PACKAGE.

Feel free to add urs

N.b;
Even if u read an encyclopedia on dis topic my sister u will still fall for a player its jst nature though as we get older we get wiser.....lols
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

Op, are u talking abt those "professional" players? cheesy

they practiced this for ages and it became like a daily habit and now they are professional.. tongue

Poor girls being fooled by these players, they are juz dicks and heartless...
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Play the players, love the lovers. nuff said....
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by fernandoc(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Nice. But why are you telling us?
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Packaging is key cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by bitchcrafts: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2016
I dont like this post.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Presh900(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2016
does this apply to proffessional football players??
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2016
KissChrix:
Packaging is key cheesy

Lols,my man.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
does this apply to proffessional football players??

Yea and even ball boys
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2016
fernandoc:
Nice. But why are you telling us?

This is a player,eyinmba fc to be precise
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

they practiced this for ages and it became like a daily habit and now they are professional.. tongue

hmmmm,YSSYBL
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by hos4x(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
I'm a player but I don't possess these characteristics
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Like they say dnt hate d player hate d game
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Like they say dnt hate d player hate d game

U must be one of them grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2016
hos4x:
I'm a player but I don't possess these characteristics

Lols,wat do u possess bros?.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U must be one of them grin

I'm actually d refree,nt a player I dnt wana get injured on d field.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

I'm actually d refree,nt a player I dnt wana get injured on d field.

Hahahahah.. Then u won't taste the glory if u keep avoiding the game grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. Then u won't taste the glory if u keep avoiding the game grin

Wat glory is dat?nd hw does it taste like? Honey or sugar?
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Wat glory is dat?nd hw does it taste like? Honey or sugar?

Actually it's has BitterSweet taste... Only d real warriors will dare to try cheesy wink
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Actually it's has BitterSweet taste... Only d real warriors will dare to try cheesy wink

Woman is dis a dare or an invite
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Woman is dis a dare or an invite

It's a dare... grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's a dare... grin

Lols
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Lols

grin hahahahhaha...

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Player by JoyChinwe22(f): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:
This write up is devoid of any bias be it race,ethnicity,religion,social status, e.t.c..The post doesn't put into cognisance wealth,physique and all that even though they are essential...I'm simply going to share universal features of a player notwithstanding the planet he's from.its sort of an almighty formula.....Not to sound insensitive permit me to use certain words stead e.g predator(player),victim(prey)

A player's motives are simple from the outset; keep his prey guessing and hit unexpectedly..these features enable him ;

1.)He's sleek; when I say sleek I dnt mean having 1 fake british or american accent,e.t.c...what I mean Is a player knows what to say,whom to say it to,how to say it and when to say it..some of u guys jst av a crammed patterns (textbook style) u keep giving a pretty lady compliments over and over again,bros u knw hw many guys dey talk to her in a week saying d same thing like u? The predator tells her something she hasn't heard or heard and knws when to say it,his compliments are like gold rarely says them and when he does his pRey is elated in such a way that it feels unprecedented..A player knws hw to dish it hot and not burn her throat..

2.)He's proud but humble; No lady likes a proud guy hmmmm scrap that if u've ever been with a player then u've fallen for a proud guy u jst didn't c it clearly,hmm think bou it there were times u'd ask urself "wats dis guy feeling like?" Who does he think he is?" Emm buh later u were on his bed.av u bothered to ask hw?.....U were like I never liked u initially o I dnt jst knw hw " most ladies have found themselves asking this..well its plain and simple we desire wat we can't have and despise wats in our reach its human nature..the player pounces on this and he's humble today,proud 2moro and believe me it stirs confusion even in d strongest of hearts....

3.)He's compassionate yet carefree; fallacious buh true, a player is best at throwing mixed signals its simply a tool to make u pay attention...This minute he's all smiles at his prey the next min he's indifferent like u dnt exist, he leaves his prey with questions like "did I say smth to upset him"? "Y is he frowning?" "He's seeing my thread and nt even commenting as usual y?"...if u're a lady and u find urself @ dis stage then knw u're closer to his bed than u think he has ur attention now.

4.)Self confidence; Be it a bend down select or a versace this guy jst exudes an aura of self worth,pls its self esteem in this case and not pride a thin visible line exists which the predator knws how to navigate..he believes and acts out the most powerful in a room not with noise or screams buh with confidence..every prey desires a confident predator its jst nature..that's y ur girl falls for him there's an aura nt swag, an aura..hmm.

5.)THE PACKAGE; He knows how to position himself,he's more than a chameleon,he knws hw to pacify u,he knws how to infuriate u,he knows how to make u dependent and act beggarly for his attention forgetting he stole your attention and he turns the table around on u,there's jst somth to hate and at d same time irresistible about him..he's like gift u want to unravel buh the problem is the closer u try the nearer u get and the harder u fall for him..he's a walking trap and he knws hw to catch u cos he's THE PACKAGE.

Feel free to add urs

N.b;
Even if u read an encyclopedia on dis topic my sister u will still fall for a player its jst nature though as we get older we get wiser.....lols
Just hope I would be able to trap one of such players one day. So I can play the player. I know it will be fun. To let him think he is playing u, when in fact... u are using him..worse still when he actually falls in luv wif u....
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
JoyChinwe22:
Just hope I would be able to trap one of such players one day. So I can play the player. I know it will be fun. To let him think he is playing u, when in fact... u are using him..worse still when he actually falls in luv wif u....

hmmm,have u been played b4?
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahhaha...

Lols guess I'l sign 4 ur club.
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by JoyChinwe22(f): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

hmmm,have u been played b4?
nah...I've not. buh I know ppl I care abt who's bn hurt b4... getting even for them wudnt b such a bad idea
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Lols guess I'l sign 4 ur club.

Sure... Why not? grin but u have to be brave to taste the bittersweet
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sure... Why not? grin but u have to brave to taste the bittersweet

Emmm dis isn't a dare anymore its even a clarion call..lols
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Doctorfitz: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2016
JoyChinwe22:
nah...I've not. buh I know ppl I care abt who's bn hurt b4... getting even for them wudnt b such a bad idea

Oh sori bou dat,buh revenge isn't d answer dats d essence of d write up so u can identify...are u sure u've nt played guys too in d past?
Re: Characteristics Of A Player by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Emmm dis isn't a dare anymore its even a clarion call..lols

I still a dare na... grin

But once ur in, there's no turning back.. So it's either u gonna break it or make it tongue

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Player by fernandoc(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

This is a player,eyinmba fc to be precise
As per enyimba feeders wey u be bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Jadekitana / Junkies Get In Here / What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.