Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Jesus Vs Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Vs Mohammed (765 Views)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Vs Mohammed by chiedu7: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Mohammed cannot be in heaven, if he was he would know and say so.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"(MUSLIMS).

He cannot be a prophet either as a prophet will know that after serving God,
that heaven is a reward.

But Mohammed says he does not know where he will go, neither him nor his followers musmlims.

Unlike Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of his disciples

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even Christains have a promise of heaven, so we dont need to blow people up to make heaven.

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

No wonder muslims heap peace on mohammed, they know he is not in heaven.

Meanwhile Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a CHILD IS BORN unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

Jesus has so much peace, that he gives us.
So while you are giving the dead mohammed peace.

The living Jesus gives us peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you

You cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

JESUS IS SUPERIOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by orunto27: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2016
It's a non-topic. The two aren't compatible. Paul vs Mohammed is better for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Jesus the same today, yesterday and forever.
Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by jcross19: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Why are you comparing creator to HIS creation? That's absurd.
Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by aminusanti(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
chiedu7:
Mohammed cannot be in heaven, if he was he would know and say so.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"(MUSLIMS).

He cannot be a prophet either as a prophet will know that after serving God,
that heaven is a reward.

But Mohammed says he does not know where he will go, neither him nor his followers musmlims.

Unlike Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of his disciples

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even Christains have a promise of heaven, so we dont need to blow people up to make heaven.

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

No wonder muslims heap peace on mohammed, they know he is not in heaven.

Meanwhile Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a CHILD IS BORN unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

Jesus has so much peace, that he gives us.
So while you are giving the dead mohammed peace.

The living Jesus gives us peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you

You cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

JESUS IS SUPERIOR

do u need explanation on what you are ignorantly quoting?
Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by chiedu7: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
aminusanti:

do u need explanation on what you are ignorantly quoting?

Is mohammed in heave?

if he is how come moslems are always heaping peace on him.
Surely he cannot be in heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Vs Mohammed by aminusanti(m): 12:51am On Oct 26, 2016
chiedu7:

Is mohammed in heave?

if he is how come moslems are always heaping peace on him.
Surely he cannot be in heaven grin
lemme know when u are ready to hear the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did We Start Celebrating Christmas? / Prophet Faleyimu Reveals Alarming 2017 Predictions / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.