Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76794 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Viking007(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Timbuktou:

These women are mostly hopeless. Terrible upbringing, bad marriages have marred them for life. A lot are on their 7th husbands and are looking to normalise their degeneracy by recruiting others to join their demonic fold. God pass them.
Lord have mercy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Acheron: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

I would actually like the thread to stay up, so Nairalanders can see and know those whose only wish for the OP is her death at the hands of the father of her child (this is what DarkRebel101 wishes to happen).

I can also list the monikers on this section who would like or at least posture towards that prediction, so that they'll be able to say "Didn't I say so".. — these ones are too cowardly to openly type it themselves so they latch on to DarkRebel101's post and cheer him on. gringrin

And to think these sets of human beings still believe everything is alright with them upstairs.
I can help you list the monikers. Who doesn't know the evil monikers in this section?. Insane people.

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:
josep h1832ng, you're done and you've been served. Just fvck off!
Fuck_ off? I've been served? Dude I believe you're suffering from acute syndrome of paranoia schizophrenia that's why you're behaving like a misdirected nitwit shot of a cannon meant for circus freaks.

Idiota! You two toed douchebag. Let your foolishness reek after you like the miasma of a cancerous old witch who was caught trying to kill innocent kids.

Foolish fool that you are.

Now I'm hoping that infantile nitwit "Master DarkRebel101" comes back to type some unnecessarily long essay here as if his lecturer is on NL to score him — he's probably going to wait till everyone is asleep again and post at odd hours of the dark night.

Very unusual piece of DNA, this one.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by postmann: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

You really must be having nightmares about me like I told you the last time we went down this road.
At 3:27am, you were awake and in full I-must-prove-to-them-that-I-can-take-him armour to type that incoherent stream of unctuous drivel, which did nothing but expose you for the doofus you are when you try too hard.

The thread is done, the OP has made her decision but you bunch of losers suffering from an endemic manifestation of disappointment won't let it go.

Are we now to believe that you mofos telling her not to marry the dude care so much more about her than I do?
Why haven't you people opened up a shelter for women like her who are in a relationship with men who dont love them, since you care so much?

Did any of you know her before she came here to share her story? So what foolish postulations are those about bloods, hands, and death?
You must really be the Devil's handmaiden to even assume such an ending.

And the stvpid nutter is telling me not to respond, are you mad?
Or do you think I suffer intellectual buffoons like you in my mentions?

Are you still not the same nicompoop who calls himself a bohemian because he can google words, string them together and post whack rap lyrics in the name of being a lyricist?
The same person whose photo has been spammed all through this forum having the chest measurements of a 10yr old boy?

You must have eaten the wrong dinner for you to even want to go down this road with crackhaus after the last time I ran you off. You get in my way and I will annihilate you from bandwidth existence, unless of course I get banned before I do.
And when I do get banned, I'll just come back again faster, harder, and stronger.

You id1ots never learn.

The cowards might even go report this to get it hidden — very pathetic pieces of thrash, the lot of you. As if I'm supposed to pander to/post only what you and your loser friends like to read.
I'm not looking for a woman on NL to warm my bed like you are, you doltish chimpanzee.

Hahahahhahaha! (At the last bolded)

So you've noticed this aspect of him too? Hmmm! The walls have eyes truly.

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
lezznjr:
Crackhaus, I salute your posts and logicality

But next time don't expect much from a bemused idiot who is a product of a broken home, raised by an abusive stepfather. He sees the world from an angle of pain and disillusionment.

That kid is looking for parental validation he lacked from "elderly" women here and intellectual reckoning after jamb condemned him to read fine arts.

He cannot make a simple post except he smothers Google as if writing a term paper!

He was raised outside the confines of a proper marriage, expecting him to be objective in this matter is like asking the average Nigerian to teach you skiing!
I have never expected anything from the arsewipe other than lengthy comments that always have little or no point except to tell me the writer is trying too hard to look smart. cheesy

However, I wasn't going to let the self-righteous drivel he posted to me pass just like that.
God help that boy if I see him in my mentions again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
postmann:

Hahahahhahaha! (At the last bolded)

So you've noticed this aspect of him too? Hmmm! The walls have eyes truly.
Of course I did, he and some some other posters here are particularly fond of clicking the report button when they don't want Nairalanders to read how they've been rundown. gringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Acheron:

I can help you list the monikers. Who doesn't know the evil monikers in this section?. Insane people.
LOL. Let the guilt eat em' up, no need listing.

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Ujoan:

Errrm, oga please be careful ooh.

Very soon they will start accusing you of being a woman masquerading as a man. . . . embarassed embarassed

Just for the record, YOU TOO MUCH! cool

Hahaha. Memories of this track just mooted into my head. grin grin grin

I don go many places
I don see many faces
I don see many girls
Oyinbo omo dudu
Oun to fi shey aya yen it’s too much
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqpvheLO0cY

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
^^^ The guy above me is hilarious. After seeking for un-wanted attention, and getting scalped. He chose to revert to youtube to pass his feeble message. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by lezznjr: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
crackhaus:

I have never expected anything from the arsewipe other than lengthy comments that always have little or no point except to tell me the writer is trying too hard to look smart. cheesy

However, I wasn't going to let the self-righteous drivel he posted to me pass just like that.

Lolz @ the emboldened. It is his trademark scheme to offset everything nature has denied him.

nairaland is a giant speed bump that can stop the corrosion of his self-worth that's receding in full flight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Too many people with mental dis-order in this thread . . .

SMH!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ujoan:
Too many people with mental dis-order in this thread . . .

SMH!!! undecided

I tell you. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Mimzyy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Still on this?? Phewwwwww!
Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
postmann:

A little hyphen on "keyboardrebel", (like this;
keyboard-rebel) would have been more comprehensible, leaving no atom of doubt who the sneaky, con artist with dissociative identity disorder is.

So someone, in a desperate move to muffle the truth even without being quoted, inwardly quoted himself and summoned a pal-MOD to come wipe out the ugly truth about his devious character?

Ok! Good thing is we now know this guy hasn't lost the sense of shame.

#postmann, keep saying the truth please.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
postmann:

You're not only smart, Mr Crackhaus, but you're a very good psycho-analyst.

At the bolded: you have delved into pure psychotherapy, unearthing the very worst case of mental and emotional insecurities in this individual who has no doubt, resorted to use this faceless forum to launch intellectual fraud and emotional gimmicks in hopes of attracting female financial sympathisers (FFS) who he hopes willl bear the burden of his impecunious being-hood.

Nairaland and other online social platforms are but a theatre to him where he slips into any Avatar that suits his target. But underneath it all, he's nothing but a real life cyberpunk, a progressive plagiarist with a ravenous appetite for getting noticed.

Wow! So somebody finally saw this dark truth!? Wooah!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is it the shadow shadow-coping the thread? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
DarkSavage:
Is it the shadow shadow-coping the thread? grin

We say no to injustice and intimidation or careless, speculative, administrative high-handed-ness.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
ShadowCop:

We say no to injustice and intimidation or careless, speculative, administrative high-handed-ness.
Seconded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I tell you. grin

"Crackhaus, I salute your posts and logicality

But next time don't expect much from a bemused sod, darkrebel, who is a product of a broken home, raised by an abusive stepfather. He sees the world from an angle of pain and disillusionment.

That lad darkrebel101 is looking for parental validation he lacked from "elderly" women here and intellectual reckoning after jamb condemned him to read fine arts.

He cannot make a simple post except he smothers Google as if writing a term paper!

He was raised outside the confines of a proper marriage, expecting him to be objective in this matter is like asking the average Nigerian to teach you skiing!"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
DarkSavage:

But next time don't expect much from a bemused sod, darkrebel, who is a product of a broken home, raised by an abusive stepfather. He sees the world from an angle of pain and disillusionment.

That lad darkrebel101 is looking for parental validation he lacked from "elderly" women here and intellectual reckoning after jamb condemned him to read fine arts.

He was raised outside the confines of a proper marriage, expecting him to be objective in this matter is like asking the average Nigerian to teach you skiing!"

You've summoned the beast with a trumpet blast! It thunders through the cave of his hide-out, where the cobwebs of redundancy and unproductivity interweave in a dangling reality of a grounded and empty life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
ShadowCop:

You've summoned the beast with a trumpet blast! It thunders through the cave of his hide-out, where the cobwebs of redundancy and unproductivity interweave in a dangling reality of a grounded and empty life.
He hits the report button and mails the mods to wipe out posts he feels are besmearing his person while quoting shades with glee.

So I have brought the ball to his court.

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2016
crackhaus:

postmann:
You're not only smart, Mr Crackhaus, but you're a very good psycho-analyst. 

At the bolded: you have delved into pure psychotherapy, unearthing the very worst case of mental and emotional insecurities in this individual who has no doubt, resorted to use this faceless forum to launch intellectual fraud and emotional gimmicks in hopes of attracting female financial sympathisers (FFS) who he hopes willl bear the burden of his impecunious being-hood.

Nairaland and other online social platforms are but a theatre to him where he slips into any Avatar that suits his target. But underneath it all, he's nothing but a real life cyberpunk, a progressive plagiarist with a ravenous appetite for getting noticed.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Kobicove(m): 1:57am On Nov 02, 2016
All I see here is a marriage that is about to be done out of pity undecided
Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
DarkSavage:

That was what he admitted - studying fine arts. But reliable reports have it that this darkrebel101 guy wrote jamb last year.

I'll be gathering proofs to that in subsequent engagements.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by ShadowCop: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
DarkSavage:
He hits the report button and mails the mods to wipe out posts he feels are besmearing his person while quoting shades with glee.

So I have brought the ball to his court.

He wouldn't dare you! He has no defence against your lightning strike!

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
ShadowCop:

That was what he admitted - studying fine arts. But reliable reports have it that this darkrebel101 guy wrote jamb last year.

I'll be gathering proofs to that in subsequent engagements.
I have some admissible evidence that can't be refuted any day.

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by missjo(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I have tried so much to ignore your statements but I just can't understand why you are pushing so hard for a bad ending.

Haba! What will you gain if it ends in disaster.

Let it rest, let this post die but no, you must win.

Okay... Just so you know, two days ago he admitted I'm the best decision to ever happen to him (believe it or not). I don't care.

I'm already scared and extremely worried but I choose to see a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Let it rest, all you can do is wish me the best.

Thank you.
This lady already made her decision,why then was an argument still going on? undecided

Funny people.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by missjo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
joseph1832ng:
^^^ The guy above me is hilarious. After seeking for un-wanted attention, and getting scalped. He chose to revert to youtube to pass his feeble message. grin
Hilarious indeed,even after the OP posted her decision, dudes still having a conversation outcheaa gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / Lessons From My Marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.