Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76712 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:
how va bro grin
Bros I dey bam. Shey dem don ban you sef? Lol
Re: A Frustrated Woman by MrObontami(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Bros I dey bam. Shey dem don ban you sef? Lol
na mumu she be na. cheesy
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:
na mumu she be na. cheesy
LOL. Untop wetin dem no dey pay person. Lol.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by MrObontami(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
LOL. Untop wetin dem no dey pay person. Lol.
I tire Ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
What's objective in what she said in her opening post.

A man who clearly showed his disdain for her, and used unforgiveable words on her?

Someone who didn't even acknowledge her presence after seeing the kid she bore him?

Come on. People don't change like that. This ain't a Nollywood movie, you know. grin
Kids she bore him? Objectivity in her opening post?

What are you on about?

One last chance — settle down and collect your thoughts.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Kids she bore him? Objectivity in her opening post?

What are you on about? undecided

One last chance — settle down and collect your thoughts.
Oh you didn't know what i'm on about and you said "I'm projecting, rather than objecting?"

Come on man. Try harder, be objective in your thoughts...
Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Oh you didn't know what i'm on about and you said "I'm projecting, rather than objecting?"

Come on man. Try harder, be objective in your thoughts...
Nigger fvck off if you ain't got shiit to say.
Who bore a kid?

You are the one using the story of men you know who treated the mother of their children badly to advise someone on the internet whose story you don't know, and you say you're not projecting. cheesy

It seems letting you know that this is a serious lack of objectivity, really got to you.
Go have a can of coca cola for your troubles.

5 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Nigger fvck off if you ain't got shiit to say.
Who bore kids?

You are the one using the story of men you know who treated the mother of their children badly to advise someone on the internet whose story you don't know, and you say you're not projecting. cheesy

It seems that letting you know this is a serious lack of objectivity really got to you.
Go have a can of coca cola for your troubles.
Oh you didn't read what she said eh? And you're here ranting, poor you!.

Frankly, I advised her based on the precedence and antecedents of jock douchebags like the man in question.

From the way you're going on about this, I won't be surprised if you bear the same trait with that man.

And where did you read me say "kids" Mr man? Please read what I said before you jump and making assumption you can't defend.

Never forget, "assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups". Now eat a plate of Asun and be full.

Thank you very much.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
[s]Oh you didn't read what she said eh? And you're here ranting, poor you!.

Frankly, I advised her based on the precedence and antecedents of jock douchebags like the man in question.

From the way you're going on about this, I won't be surprised if you bear the same trait with that man.

And where did you read me say "kids" Mr man? Please read what I said before you jump and making assumption you can't defend.

Never forget, "assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups". Now eat a plate of Asun and be full.

Thank you very much.[/s]
Like I said before, fvck off if you ain't got shiit to say.

Who's business is it here if I bear same trait with the man, and so darn what if I do?
Is NL another Instagram for garnering followers and fans?

I asked you who bore who a kid on this here story?
Has the OP given birth?

What has the OP's objectivity got to do with anything when its your own objectivity that I brought into question?

You numbfvckers really carry a big chip on your shoulders don't you?
The lady has made a decision, and you're still hammering on the issue like an epileptic — you don't realize how pathetic that makes you lot look.
You haven't put your life in order and you're sweating like a Doe on heat over someone else's.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Like I said before, fvck off if you ain't got shiit to say.

Who's business is it here if I bear same trait with the man, and so darn what if I do?
Is NL another Instagram for garnering followers and fans?

I asked you who bore who a kid on this here story?
Has the OP given birth?

What has the OP's post got to do with objectivity when its your own objectivity that I brought into question?

You numbfvckers really carry a big chip on your shoulders don't you?
The lady has made a decision, and you're still hammering on the issue like an epileptic — you don't realize how pathetic that makes you lot look.
You haven't put your life in order and you're sweating like a Doe on heat over someone else's.
Look crackhead, instead of going nuts over something that's already settled, (like you say) why don't you drink a bottle of chilled water and let it calm down that over boiling stomach of yours, trust me, it helps. wink
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

joseph18 32ng and DarkRebel 101, you both need to tie the hangman's noose and do justice to yourselves if you don't like this.

Can't understand what genetic material you people are made from?
It would have been pitiful if it wasn't so hilarious to see y'all kicking yourselves in the nuts over what someone you just met on the internet does with her life. cheesy
Did you read what she said to SalomonKane, My alternate moniker bro? And did you read what SalomonKane told her in return?

Dude, I don't want to trade words with you, trust me, you don't want to go down that path with me.

And for the love of whatever god you serve, don't associate my moniker with that plagiarising lying mutallo of a sleaze bag.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Look crackhead, instead of going nuts over something that's already settled, (like you say) why don't you drink a bottle of chilled water and let it calm down that over boiling stomach of yours, trust me, it helps. wink
You are a numbskull I swear.

You the one who got up in my face to tell me the man has not changed because he ONLY cried for his baby even after the OP posted her update, and now you're telling me I'm the one going nuts over a settled issue?

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

You are a numbskull I swear.

You the one who got up in my face to tell me the man has not changed because he ONLY cried for his baby even after the OP posted her update, and now you're telling me I'm the one going nuts over a settled issue?
And you're an egghead!

You the town crier crying and lamenting over something that doesn't concern you remotely. Did you not read me tell and apologise to the OP that I won't meddle in her affair again?

Are you such a morbid mongrel that you choose to see what your scotoma infected eyes want to see?

Dude, in tupac's words "you better back tha _fuck up before you get smacked tha _fuck up".

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
And you're an egghead!

You the town crier crying and lamenting over something that doesn't concern you remotely. Did you not read me tell and apologise to the OP that I won't meddle in her affair again?

Are you such a morbid mongrel that you choose to see what your scotoma infected eyes want to see?

Dude, in tupac's words "you better back tha _fuck up before you get smacked tha _fuck up".

I talk am before, it be like you lots have a personality crisis.

You already apologized to the OP, you already saw her decision — so what exactly is yours and that cerebral doofus's problem with ME?

And fvck Tupac and his words, dude got shot and died young...he can only be a role model to kids who want to act hard and tough, but aren't really thoroughbred. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

SalomonKane already told the OP that he's sorry for trying to force the belief that her man hasn't changed, sowhy the fvck are you still arguing with me about projections and objectivity?
And who tha fuck_ do you think is SalomonKane dude? Didn't you read me say I'm he?

You can't let go, can you?
Abi your NL girlfriend dey follow you and you trying desperately to impress her?
The only people I suffer are fools who like choking on issues that doesn't concern them, especially when they're been warned. So far, you're falling into that category.

I already know that DarkRebel101 is a plagiarizing lying piece of sleaze, very foolish little boy whose only job is to seek financial assistance from women here.
However you both share something in common here, and that is trying to stage a pissing contest for your fans.
Dude, are you such a cancerous chimpanzee with the IQ of a mosquito that you failed to see where I told you vehemently not to associate me with that mulatto biting failed lyricist?

Crackhaus, abeg, take your time, no make me vex. I dey beg you. Na me dey beg you. Abeg take your time oh.

It is well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

I talk am before, it be like you lots have a personality crisis.

You already apologized to the OP, you already saw her decision — so what exactly is yours and that cerebral doofus's problem with ME?

And fvck Tupac and his words, dude got shot and died young...he can only be a role model to kids who want to act hard and tough, but aren't really thoroughbred. cheesy
The dude attain something you and your entire lineage will never attain-immortality.

Now piss off my mention.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
The dude attain something you and your entire lineage will never attain-immortality.

Now piss off my mention.
Absolutely, my entire lineage will never attain death by gunshot at just 25years of age...a big AMEN to that — you have to be alive to be considered immortal, mumu. grin
But I'm sure you would want such an achievement for yourself and your descendants, this is not my problem.

You found your way into this by first quoting me, I believe you can find your way out now that you're spent. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
[s]And who tha fuck_ do you think is SalomonKane dude? Didn't you read me say I'm he?

The only people I suffer are fools who like choking on issues that doesn't concern them, especially when they're been warned. So far, you're falling into that category.

Dude, are you such a cancerous chimpanzee with the IQ of a mosquito that you failed to see where I told you vehemently not to associate me with that mulatto biting failed lyricist?

Crackhaus, abeg, take your time, no make me vex. I dey beg you. Na me dey beg you. Abeg take your time oh.

It is well. smiley [/s]
Guy abeg shift, now you're just trying to eat up your vomit.
I ask you again, if you already apologized to the OP and saw her update about the situation of things, then what was your problem with ME or my opinions? Simple question!

That failed sham of a lyricist shares something in common with you on this thread — crying more than the bereaved, whom by all accounts is not even crying anymore.

Personally, I don't even know why that sad excuse of a DarkRebel101 searched out and quoted my very first comment on this thread a whole day after the OP has already made her decision.
Very disturbed and pitiful strain of incomplete DNA this one is.

You both can keep crying though since you don't like her decision.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Guy abeg shift, now you're just trying to eat up your vomit.
I ask you again, if you already apologized to the OP and saw her update about the situation of things, then what was your problem with ME or my opinions? Simple question!

That failed sham of a lyricist shares something in common with you on this thread — crying more than the bereaved, whom by all accounts is not even crying anymore.

Personally, I don't even know why that sad excuse of a DarkRebel101 searched out and quoted my very first comment on this thread a whole day after the OP has already made her decision.
Very disturbed and pitiful strain of incomplete DNA this one is.

You both can keep crying though since you don't like her decision.
Now listen to me you piece of decayed smelling Dog sh1t!

If you're so much of the failed piece of decayed smelling sh1t that refused to be flushed down a pit toilet, don't bring it to my face.

Crackhead, what's so special about this case that you cry over it like a baby deprived of breast milk?

Are you so much of a failed husband that you crave to see others walk down that dead beaten path that you walked.

Listen good you regurgitating sh1t of a man. Know that you're the failed experiment born of a malfunctioned test tube.

Eat your sh1t and pray others don't eat what you gave them and come after you and you failed lineage of disgraced men.

Idiota!.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Absolutely, my entire lineage will never attain death by gunshot at just 25years of age...a big AMEN to that — you have to be alive to be considered immortal, mumu. grin
But I'm sure you would want such an achievement for yourself and your descendants, this is not my problem.

You found your way into this by first quoting me, I believe you can find your way out now that you're spent. gringrin
Truly, you're not just the failed experiment born out of the failed test tube, you're the personification of the word failure.

Cry away you cry baby. I'll seize quoting your failed demented illiterate ass when I want too.

Dirt emitting ding bag that you are!. tongue
Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
[s]Now listen to me you piece of decayed smelling Dog sh1t!

If you're so much of the failed piece of decayed smelling sh1t that refused to be flushed down a pit toilet, don't bring it to my face.

Crackhead, what's so special about this case that you cry over it like a baby deprived of breast milk?

Are you so much of a failed husband that you crave to see others walk down that dead beaten path that you walked.

Listen good you regurgitating sh1t of a man. Know that you're the failed experiment born of a malfunctioned test tube.

Eat your sh1t and pray others don't eat what you gave them and come after you and you failed lineage of disgraced men.

Idiota!. [/s]
There you go, finally you're being filled with the holy spirit. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Truly, you're not just the failed experiment born out of the failed test tube, you're the personification of the word failure.

Cry away you cry baby. I'll seize quoting your failed demented illiterate ass when I want too.

Dirt emitting ding bag that you are!. tongue
Just a few comments ago, he wanted me to piss off his mentions...now he's telling me he'll keep quoting and only stop when he wants to.LOL

There is a sickness in you. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Aren't you the twisted mofo who was sodomized with senselessness who was spewing inane and mundane bile a while ago?

Why are you now replying my mention with meme like an over washed dyslexic who's suffering from acute dementia.

You demented condemned scallywag! Be free from senselessness and let reason be your everyday guide.

You confused weasel!.

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

Just a few comments ago, he wanted me to piss off his mentions...now he's telling me he'll keep quoting and only stop when he wants to.LOL

There is a sickness in you. grin
You're an incoherent phenomenal wingbag!.

It's a cinch your entire pained and foolish existence is filled with a radioactive material that usually cause you to be a radiated scumbag.

Ignoramous, be aware that you'll die an e-death and nobody will be there to mourn you.

Incoherent pig!.

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Seun , Lalasticlala please and please delete this thread now. Na beg we take beg you. This is not the first time am mentioning you concerning this.

This young lady has gotten the help she needed from the thread. Please some people are already using the information here to stalk her just to make sure something bad happens to her. Please don't let their wish come to pass.

Now to those of you that are stalking her, I pity you so so much. It's better you retrace your steps before it's too late. Leave the young lady alone ooooooo, let her enjoy her man and her baby in peace , they are now fine.

Now to you Maaamaaa , don't let anyone scare you Okay. You deserve to be happy, you deserve the love you are getting from your man. It is true you are the best thing that happened to him. Love him, don't doubt him because of the things some people are writing here. Now is the time to build that solid foundation for your family. We are happy for you, anyone that is sad about your happiness should do the needful.

Lastly, if this people refuse to delete the thread because of the traffic the thread generates. I want you to deactivate your account(can you do this? ) , forget you ever opened this thread, just visit nairaland as a guest or open a new account and move on.

LIFE IS GOOD, ENJOY IT.

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Viking007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

SalomonKane already told the OP that he's sorry for trying to force the belief that her man hasn't changed, so why the fvck are you still arguing with me about projections and objectivity?

You can't let go, can you?
Abi your NL girlfriend dey follow you and you trying desperately to impress her?

I already know that DarkRebel101 is a plagiarizing lying piece of sleaze, very foolish little boy whose only job is to seek financial assistance from women here.
However you both share something in common here, and that is trying to stage a pissing contest for your fans.
chai! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Viking007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
crackhaus:

ROTFLMAO! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
accountbalance:
Seu.n , Lalas.ticlala please and please delete this thread now. Na beg we take beg you. This is not the first time am mentioning you concerning this.

This young lady has gotten the help she needed from the thread. Please some people are already using the information here to stalk her just to make sure something bad happens to her. Please don't let their wish come to pass.

Now to those of you that are stalking her, I pity you so so much. It's better you retrace your steps before it's too late. Leave the young lady alone ooooooo, let her enjoy her man and her baby in peace , they are now fine.

Now to you Maaamaaa , don't let anyone scare you Okay. You deserve to be happy, you deserve the love you are getting from your man. It is true you are the best thing that happened to him. Love him, don't doubt him because of the things some people are writing here. Now is the time to build that solid foundation for your family. We are happy for you, anyone that is sad about your happiness should do the needful.

Lastly, if this people refuse to delete the thread because of the traffic the thread generates. I want you to deactivate your account(can you do this? ) , forget you ever opened this thread, just visit nairaland as a guest or open a new account and move on.

LIFE IS GOOD, ENJOY IT.
I would actually like the thread to stay up, so Nairalanders can see and know those whose only wish for the OP is her death at the hands of the father of her child (this is what DarkRebel101 wishes to happen).

I can also list the monikers on this section who would like or at least posture towards that prediction, so that they'll be able to say "Didn't I say so".. — these ones are too cowardly to openly type it themselves so they latch on to DarkRebel101's post and cheer him on. gringrin

And to think these sets of human beings still believe everything is alright with them upstairs.

7 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng, you're done and you've been served. Just fvck off!

Now I'm hoping that infantile nitwit "Master DarkRebel101" comes back to type some unnecessarily long essay here as if his lecturer is on NL to score him — he's probably going to wait till everyone is asleep again and post at odd hours of the dark night.

Very unusual piece of DNA, this one.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.