Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76749 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
soonest:
If I say i'm not surprised at some of you, I will be lying. We all give advice based on our experience and knowledge and sometimes no 2 experiences are the same.
As our faces are different so are our opinions. Were you all expecting just a one sided advice? We will give our opinion but the onus is on the Op to pick some and make her decision.
I'm well aware some males equally advised the Op to forget the man and move on, so for you to come here insulting ladies is very petty, unbecoming and immature. Accusing those that gave contrary opinion to yours as jealous or witches is very myopic and silly.
Live and let's live. You have given your advice, move on. The Op has made her decision so don't cry more than the 'bereaved'.
Happy sunday all
I totally concur

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
Nice backtracking grin
How am I backtracking? The lady made her decision, I wished her well and unfollwed the thread so where's the back tracking here?

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Timbuktou:
Crackhaus, nwannem, the mannerisms of many vocal women in this section can only be attributed to witchcraft. Most women here should be avoided like the plague. There is a child being brought into the world and these witches were more than happy to spoil his/her life even before it began.

The woman in question came and said things were getting resolved, their parents have been counselling them. But, no, Le Femnation would have none of it. MaaaMaaa has betrayed the Independent Woman Movement. It is amazing the sort of witches on parade in this section. And, of course, I'm not surprised they reached out to her on Facebook. I'm sure it would be a female doing this nonsense. Sad people looking to shore up their coven.
Lol, watch the guilty scramble by throwing words around. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
The dude cried for his baby bro. Not for her. Now there's a big difference.
Yea, he cried for a baby he says he didn't care about and even wanted aborted.

Clap for yourself, nothing has changed bro. Lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by SalomonKane: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, he cried for a baby he says he didn't care about and even wanted aborted.

Clap for yourself, nothing has changed bro. Lol cheesy
Indeed, what has changed, did his feeling for the baby's mother change?

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Indeed, what has changed, did his feeling for the baby's mother change?
Bro it hasn't changed — A sad and unfortunate ending to justify an advice is usually the comfortable explanation.

It's kind of a human thing though, most people will prefer a narrative that offers them opportunity to tell that unfortunate person " hey I told you so, but you didn't listen".. (Condescension)
This is one way to identify a deceitful person, and the sad part is that most of the time, the person doesn't even realize they're deceitful. cheesy

All that aside, I'm wondering how you even know what the guy is feeling at this point by looking at your screen. Perhaps you could share what you know about him.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by SalomonKane: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Bro it hasn't changed — A sad and unfortunate ending to justify an advice is usually the comfortable explanation.

It's kind of a human thing though, most people will prefer a narrative that offers them opportunity to tell that unfortunate person " hey I told you so, but you didn't listen".. (Condescension)
This is one way to identify a deceitful person, and the sad part is that most of the time, the person doesn't even realize they're deceitful. cheesy

All that aside, I'm wondering how you even know what the guy is feeling at this point by looking at your screen. Perhaps you could share what you know about him.
Simple. The lady never said how the guy feel/felt about her. She said "he cried when he saw the baby". Not he cried for me and the baby.

Now a man who truly feels for a woman will show his feeling, especially at this present time to the woman who brought the baby he cried for into this world.

I've seen men who don't give a hoot about women who birth their kids. I know just what they're capable of.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Simple. The lady never said how the guy feel/felt about her. She said "he cried when he saw the baby". Not he cried for me and the baby.

Now a man who truly feels for a woman will show his feeling, especially at this present time to the woman who brought the baby he cried for into this world.

I've seen men who don't give a hoot about women who birth their kids. I know just what they're capable of.
Lol, but isn't this the point we the petty men of family section are trying to make?

I have seen such men too (in fact an uncle) and I also know how bad it can get, but you don't see me projecting all of that onto a random situation like this from which I can't possibly form an objective judgment on. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:

I have tried so much to ignore your statements but I just can't understand why you are pushing so hard for a bad ending.

Haba! What will you gain if it ends in disaster.

Let it rest, let this post die but no, you must win.

Okay... Just so you know, two days ago he admitted I'm the best decision to ever happen to him (believe it or not). I don't care.

I'm already scared and extremely worried but I choose to see a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Let it rest, all you can do is wish me the best.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Salomonkane, I really don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry for my harsh words.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by SalomonKane: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Salomo nkane, I really don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry for my harsh words.

Em, pardon me, I never said you Were rude, did I?

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by SalomonKane: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I have tried so much to ignore your statements but I just can't understand why you are pushing so hard for a bad ending.

Haba! What will you gain if it ends in disaster.

Let it rest, let this post die but no, you must win.

Okay... Just so you know, two days ago he admitted I'm the best decision to ever happen to him (believe it or not). I don't care.

I'm already scared and extremely worried but I choose to see a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Let it rest, all you can do is wish me the best.

Thank you.
Oh now I see. Well forgive me for stating the obvious.

Next time I won't meddle in your affair.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
I just felt I was rude.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by SalomonKane: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, but isn't this the point we the petty men of family section are trying to make?

I have such men too (in fact an uncle) and I also know how bad it can get, but you don't see me projecting all of that onto a random situation like this from which I can't possibly form an objective judgment on. cheesycheesy
That's you, brah, and last I checked, you ain't me. Or are you? grin

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh now I see. Well forgive me for stating the obvious.

Next time I won't meddle in your affair.

Thank you.

I'm not saying your advice was not helpful but I saw and read everyone's advice and I thought about it for a while and took my decision.

Do you feel I'm not scared or I'm not worried?

But I choose to be hopeful to keep my sanity.

But I'm really hurt when I see new posts everyday suggesting it won't end well.

I'm human and I have my doubts but I'm trying to be strong.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by misspicy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ujoan:

Welcome to Nairaland.

This man versus woman war has been going on since the inception of this forum. One thing I've learnt from it is that the men are almost always more bitter and petty than they claim the women are. . .

Open a thread about a woman cheating on her fiancee and not been respectful enough, and you'll see a drastic change in the advise given by these so-called men. Then you'll hear things like 'Never make a LovePeddler a wife, dump the sorry bitch, guy you be jew man how you go take that kain thing from woman when women plenty everywhere bla bla bla . . .'

But let it be the other way round (like with this OP ) and any woman who dares advice same is an old bitter hag and a witch looking to recruit for her coven.

I'm used to the hypocrisy by now so I'm not surprised.
Have you suddenly forgotten that men are superior to women?
They should go scot free with whatever,accept that like a woman you are gringrin

As for me though,I will never make the mistake of getting unwanted pregnancy,and if it happens,I will never marry a man that ask me to abort,then goes ahead to treat me bad.Mbanu I be human being not goat,fvck the 'Mrs' title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's you, brah, and last I checked, you ain't me. Or are you? grin
LOL.. I never said I was you, or you I.

But hol' up, did you just admit that you're projecting and not being objective when you assume that this dude doesn't care about her? gringrin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Osama10(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Thank you so oooooooooo much everybody.

I'm so happy because I saw my little bunny today, hmmm I actually cried.

Baby daddy cried too, he was so emotional and he said it's so real. Lolsssssss..

I saw the heart beat beating, the head and the arms and limbs.

Gosshhhhhhh... I'm truly going to be a mummy.. cry cry

I called my mummy and she said she wants to see little bunny too... She was so happy, singing and jumping.

Don't mind her, this is her first grandchild.

I'm so happy and my sickness just vanished.

Thank you all for your support and love.

I love you all.

Lovely.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
crackhaus:

LOL.. I never said I was you, or you I.

But hol' up, did you just admit that you're projecting and not being objective when you assume that this dude doesn't care about her? gringrin
What's objective in what she said in her opening post.

A man who clearly showed his disdain for her, and used unforgiveable words on her?

Someone who didn't even acknowledge her presence after seeing the kid she bore him?

Come on. People don't change like that. This ain't a Nollywood movie, you know. grin

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by YungChorus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
joseph1832ng:
What's objective in what she said in her opening post.

A man who clearly showed his disdain for her, and used forgiveable words on her?

Someone who didn't even acknowledge her presence after seeing the kid she bore him?

Come on. People don't change like that. This ain't a Nollywood movie, you know. grin
guess who this bro ? grin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, family section women are lovelorn sadists who are in a grand mission to spread their frustrations and lovelessness around.

Any woman who comes here looking for marital advice could as well be talking to a bunch of female misogamists

These women are mostly hopeless. Terrible upbringing, bad marriages have marred them for life. A lot are on their 7th husbands and are looking to normalise their degeneracy by recruiting others to join their demonic fold. God pass them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Maaamaaa:

He pays for his bills and provides money for his feeding... We share the expenses 50/50
crackhaus:

You MUST marry him.

She must marry him because he pays for his bills and provides money for his feeding? Or because the expenses are divvied up between them? Is she the one supposed to provide money for his feeding or to pay his bills, especially when they are only still living in concubinage?

She must marry him because of the afore even though he feels manipulated and like she rode roughshod over his emotions, even though he does not like her, and even though that twinge of possibility lingers forebodingly that he c/would probably transfer that smouldering dislike that he has for her onto his unborn child?

Does that ring like a prudent gamble to you? Or how possible is it for a union built on the foundations of manipulation and pique to bloom into a giant bouquet of marital bliss, or bear good fruits that would last?

Why is your reasoning so inferior? Why is your mind so dank and unimaginative? Is it natural or do you choose for it to be so?

Now do not reply this -- just sit in front of the proverbial mirror and think deeply about the things you say, and ask yourself whether you think they make any sense, or whether you are only meting them out in grams and litres to earn the high watermark of validation from some set of people. (You and I both know that this is true -- you can deny it all you want)

And do remember that WORDS are powerful agents and affect people positively or negatively, or in both ways -- so instead of flinging them around lackadaisically to feel good about yourself for only an ephemeral moment; or because you are not directly affected by the issue and so think that madcap opinions of any complexion would suffice; even though freedom of speech is to be accorded as much latitude as possible, sometimes it is best to stay mute as wise silence not only trumps boisterous blunders that have not been given even a jot of thought, it actually does not confirm one's unintelligence.

If that woman marries that man, and by happenstance one thing or the another opens up a Pandora's box of unsavory events, and he beats her, mortally wounds her, or even kills her – after all he never really did liked her –, then know that her blood would be on your hands and on the hands of all of those in support.

Always think before you type.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Timbuktou:

These women are mostly hopeless. Terrible upbringing, bad marriages have marred them for life. A lot are on their 7th husbands and are looking to normalise their degeneracy by recruiting others to join their demonic fold. God pass them.

The only frustrated person I see here is you. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by 4nobody4every1: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Timbuktou:

Chai, No dull moments on Nairaland, Lol @ 7th husbands... buhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2016
DarkRebel101:

She must marry him because he pays for his bills and provides money for his feeding? Or because the expenses are divvied up between them? Is she the one supposed to provide money for his feeding or to pay his bills, especially when they are only still living in concubinage?

She must marry him because of the afore even though he feels manipulated and like she rode roughshod over his emotions, even though he does not like her, and even though that twinge of possibility lingers forebodingly that he c/would probably transfer that smouldering dislike that he has for her onto his unborn child?

Does that ring like a prudent gamble to you? Or how possible is it for a union built on the foundations of manipulation and pique to bloom into a giant bouquet of marital bliss, or bear good fruits that would last?

Why is your reasoning so inferior? Why is your mind so dank and unimaginative? Is it natural or do you choose for it to be so?

Now do not reply this -- just sit in front of the proverbial mirror and think deeply about the things you say, and ask yourself whether you think they make any sense, or whether you are only meting them out in grams and litres to earn the high watermark of validation from some set of people. (You and I both know that this is true -- you can deny it all you want)

And do remember that WORDS are powerful agents and affect people positively or negatively, or in both ways -- so instead of flinging them around lackadaisically to feel good about yourself for only an ephemeral moment; or because you are not directly affected by the issue and so think that madcap opinions of any complexion would suffice; even though freedom of speech is to be accorded as much latitude as possible, sometimes it is best to stay mute as wise silence not only trumps boisterous blunders that have not been given even a jot of thought, it actually does not confirm one's unintelligence.

If that woman marries that man, and by happenstance one thing or the another opens up a Pandora's box of unsavory events, and he beats her, mortally wounds her, or even kills her – after all he never really did liked her –, then know that her blood would be on your hands and on the hands of all of those in support.

Always think before you type.

Errrm, oga please be careful ooh.

Very soon they will start accusing you of being a woman masquerading as a man. . . . embarassed embarassed

Just for the record, you too much! cool

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Chai, No dull moments on Nairaland, Lol @ 7th husbands... buhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

A woman who can get 7 men to marry her in this husband recession period must be something nah. . .

She deserves my respect! cool kiss

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by 4nobody4every1: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Ujoan:

A woman who can get 7 men to marry her in this husband recession period must be something nah. . .

She deserves my respect! cool kiss
grin grin grin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Timbuktou:

Now that's harsh. grin grin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
YungChorus:
guess who this bro ? grin
I suck at guessing.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by MrObontami(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I suck at guessing.
grin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:
grin
Yes oh. grin
Re: A Frustrated Woman by MrObontami(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Yes oh. grin
how va bro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.