Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. (1528 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
First of all I will like to say thanks for reading this post. And pls don't mind my English writting.

Here I go,

I met my girlfriend in the year 2008, after couple of months she told she was an orphan and had no family in Lagos,  I told her no to worry that I will always stay by her side that I am not going to leave her bcoz she was an orphan. Later I realised that she was living alone in a room selfcontain, i was bothered and I called up for a rendezvous to ask Who was responsible for her living expenses. She didn't lied to me- she said it was her EX that pays her house rent and all. She told me that her EX family doesn't want him to marry her becoz she was not from a yoruba tribe, but her ex family doesn't know about her ex paying the house rent. So her ex ask her to look for another guy since he's not going to marry her. Then was when I met her. She introduce her ex to me- I and her ex met face to face and we had a nice chat that day. But my problem is that,  Her ex still come to her house sometimes he passes his night in that house, right on the same bed sad, this baffles me alot that I get mad at her whenever I saw that guy in her apartment. but my GF keep promising me that there's nothing like sex between them anymore,  but ppl, how do I beleive this is true. Girl can be trickish you knowcheesy.

I am sorry, I think I am writting alot. I need good advice please. What do I do?

Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by Eaglebabe: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
U want to send a man away from a house he paid the rent?Na wa for u O!o!O!.Wait for the current rent to expir,so dt ,u will pay ur own and take charge.hahahahahahahahahah Mad man!They sleep on d same bed yet nothing sexual and u believed the two of them,mu!mu!mu!mu!mu.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by sugarpp: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
well that is inappropriate behaviour, regardless of if they are still having sex or not they both should respect you by not sleeping on the same bed and what is he doing sleeping over for? i always like giving girls benefit of doubt when it comes to cheating cos i can't get my head round why a woman would ever want to cheat on a man she loves but this story sounds suspicious!
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
Get her another place and start paying the rent only then will u have moral authority to question her.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
chaircover:

I dont think she is telling the whole truth & there is more to the story than she is letting on.

Its not normal to sleep on the same bed with an Ex.

Thanks so much. But what do you think I should do? Do I ask her to tell her ex to stop coming to that apartment or what? Advice
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by yme1(f): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
justwise:

Get her another place and start paying the rent only then will u have moral authority to question her.
i second this comment

you dont expect her to tell the guy who pays the house rent to get out, do you ? @poster

femilaur:

Thanks so much. But what do you think I should do? Do I ask her to tell her ex to stop coming to that apartment or what? Advice
do what is right before you start questioning her
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

U want to send a man away from a house he paid the rent?Na wa for u O!o!O!.Wait for the current rent to expir,so dt ,u will pay your own and take charge.hahahahahahahahahah Mad man!They sleep on d same bed yet nothing sexual and u believed the two of them,mu!mu!mu!mu!mu.

Lol. Your first sentence makes you sounds nice, but I never knew you are dumb ass stick. I am sorry.

Thanks for replying anyway.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
y me:

i second this comment

you dont expect her to tell the guy who pays the house rent to get out, do you ? @poster
do what is right before you start questioning her

Thanks so much. You guys are intelligent. smiley
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
[i]Her EX is definitely phucking her Can you afford to her rent ? If you can, take up the responsibility. Until then, this girl will do ANYTHING for the man paying her rent and trust me nothing comes for FREE. [/i]
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by skynefe: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
when i think about ur story, i begin to pity u , i begin 2 feel sorry 4 u & hope when u do wake up frm u mumunism u will go look 4 anoda girl & leave this tin & her ex alone
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

[i]Her EX is definitely phucking her Can you afford to her rent ? If you can, take up the responsibility. Until then, this girl will do ANYTHING for the man paying her rent and trust me nothing comes for FREE. [/i]

OMG! I am beleiving you. Thanks so much for your levelheaded advice. Ofcourse i can afford to her rent. i surely can, but what if she ask me to let the present rent due before getting her another apartment. What do I do to that?

Adice
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
skynefe:

when i think about your story, i begin to pity u , i begin 2 feel sorry 4 u & hope when u do wake up frm u mumunism u will go look 4 anoda girl & leave this tin & her ex alone

Do you think breaking up is the solution? It's not as if I am MUMU. OK
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
femilaur:

OMG! I am beleiving you. Thanks so much for your levelheaded advice. Ofcourse i can afford to her rent. i surely can, but what if she ask me to let the present rent due before getting her another apartment. What do I do to that?

Adice

Pay the EX the difference of what you owe and let him carry on. Then she will have no excuse to have him around unless she still loves him of course.

You don't have to rent her another apt, you can continue paying the rent of where she is if you can afford it. The EX just won't be responsible for her anymore.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Pay the EX the difference of what you owe and let him carry on. Then she will have no excuse to have him around unless she still loves him of course.

You don't have to rent her another apt, you can continue paying the rent of where she is if you can afford it. The EX just won't be responsible for her anymore.

Ok, But do I need to talk about this with my girl ONLY or include her EX in the meeting?
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
Her EX has nothing to do with ur relationship. This is only a conversation between you and her. However, if you are a struggling/broke/poor man she will probably tell you NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HER RENT.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Her EX has nothing to do with your relationship. This is only a conversation between you and her. However, if you are a struggling/broke/poor man she will probably tell you NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HER RENT.

Yes, I can afford to rent her a new apartment and also can afford to continue paying the rent she is now. But which do you think it's better?
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
femilaur:

Yes, I can afford to rent her a new apartment and also can afford to continue paying the rent she is now. But which do you think it's better?

Talk to her first and see what she says.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
you can also surprise her with a new apt on her birthday or on your anniversary together.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

you can also surprise her with a new apt on her birthday or on your anniversary together.

Hmm, That's a good Ideal. I will talk her about it tonight.

Can I reach you on phone. You are an awesome man cheesy
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
femilaur:

If you can afford it, then do it for her.
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

If you can afford it, then do it for her.

Alright! Thanks
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
femilaur:

Yes she is an awesome man : wink
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
justwise:

Yes she is an awesome man : wink

why you dey pour sand for my garri angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

why you dey pour sand for my garri angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hahaha, i go talk if u no give me ur number too wink
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by StellaN3(f): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
poster how can u tell owner of the house to stop coming to his house shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
justwise:

Hahaha, i go talk if u no give me your number too wink

lets talk on YIM. wink
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by femilaur: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks All.
Stella N:

poster how can u tell owner of the house to stop coming to his house shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was just assuming, what's your own suggestion?
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

lets talk on YIM. wink

Send me ur ID i will add u
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
im hardly on yim though. did u get that ?
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Added. Hope thats real ID wink
Re: Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. by TheSeeker(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
In the first instance you chose to go into the relationship without properly understanding what's going on between them both. This is not tricky, it's very direct, all you have to do is knowing what you want and how to go about it. You can't tell her to tell the guy off because she's got no choice - I won't say you've got no money to give her for her rent because that's not your responsibility yet unless, of course, you want to engage yourself in her problems (which is quite normal considering her status: orphan).

On the ex-boyfriend's part, I think he's just getting services for the rent he's paid otherwise I don't see why he should spend the night there even after you've met him in person and he knows you're the current boyfriend; I think it's very low of him to descend to that point of spending the night with her because he ought to know how exactly he's going to feel, but you have to understand that no matter how stale or extinct a relationship may have gone, in such instances, they still got flames for each other but are victims of tribal circumstances and that in no way can never oust the feelings and love they have for each other -- you didn't exactly put this into consideration. There is a difference between breaking up by consent and breaking up circumstantially.

As for the girl, I don't know what exactly to say of her but in my opinion, she doesn't respect you in the least. Saying there's nothing going on between them is pure lie and a blatant one at that. Putting up such bogus lies in your face is playing up on your intelligence and maybe possibly, manhood. There's no way she can prove there's nothing going on between them all through the night and gosh!! did you expect her to tell you they were having hot sex? Come on!!! Think!!!!  In my opinion, I think you're in this relationship because you pity on her condition not because you necessarily love her and that is a big problem for you if you don't curtail, shuffle and differentiate your feelings and know what's right to do.

Why does the guy come there to spend the night? Because he paid the rent or because he doesn't have a place to sleep?
If she was in another apartment you paid for, will the guy still have access to sleep there? If no, why?

If you put together responses to this questions together, you'll figure two things out: Disrespect and Infidelity!  If she has to answer this question honestly, ask her: If her ex's parents are to allow their son to marry her and get on with their lives, will she accept him back? The answer I see here is yes and if she's honest enough, she'll tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? / Reasons Why You Need To Sit Close To A Pretty Lady In Church. / Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.