Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? (1524 Views)

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
You see this beautiful sexy curvy babe and you come fall in love with her.You dey date her and during the dating she no gree sleep with you cos she be strong christian.She tell u say the only time she go gree do am with you 4 bedroom na on her wedding night.You come agree with her and you marry her.On the wedding night as she come pull off her clothes u come see say na transgendered she be.Wetin you go do if na u this thing happen to taking note say dis your transgendered wife her church frown on divorce.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by acenazt: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Run comot tru window. Mehn trans what? But wait why I go marry wife wey I never check out before?
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:
Run comot tru window. Mehn trans what? But wait why I go marry wife wey I never check out before?
Becos its fornication cool
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
well, It's a simple thing; FILE FOR DIVORCE! angry
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
SeverusSnape:
well, It's a simple thing; FILE FOR DIVORCE! angry
her church no dey accept divorce
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
lefulefu:

her church no dey accept divorce
divorces are not done in churches, they're done in courts.
And believe you me, even though her church doesn't agree, That's their own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by acenazt: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
lefulefu:

Becos its fornication cool
na for ur dictionary that wan dey ohh embarassed
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Skillfullulu(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Chai!!!!! I go wan kill her.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Maamin(m): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Transgender? shocked...you mean no any other hole pkatapkata for the bodyyy? shocked
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm not gonna send her out because she's trans, but because she never told me. It's simple! angry
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Beennkumar(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:
I'm not gonna send her out because she's trans but because she never told me. It's simple! angry
Seconded. angry
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Beennkumar:

Seconded. angry

Right bro. cheesy
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by chimerase2: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2014
In our tribe we give a gal belle before we marry am undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Livingwalker(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Bros that case be as e get ooo Guy I have to consult the gods on this one chai

finally am bk the gods suggest

marry second wife grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by major466(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Intresting. I will get rid of him immediately. I don't consider transgendered to be who they're. A male will always be male whether he likes it or not.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
I will sack her. grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Livingwalker:

wich Gods Be dat one?
na God wey dey 4 heaven aBi wich one?

marry second wife grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Livingwalker:

marry second wife grin
wich Gods Be dat one?
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gbagbe, even if she no gree sex... U for don see ha punnie b4 dat tym na
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Gbagbe, even if she no gree sex... U for don see ha punnie b4 dat tym na
how a guy fit take see a lady punnie without sex?
e no possiBBle
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
lefulefu:

how a guy fit take see a lady punnie without sex?
e no possiBBle
what abt the 1st attempt of tryna v sex wit her.. Or when u romancing nd ur hand goes below the navel atleast u wil feel it
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dotwillis1:
what abt the 1st attempt of tryna v sex wit her.. Or when u romancing nd ur hand goes below the navel atleast u wil feel it

noooo shocked shocked....if i do such type of evil thing she fit report pastor ooo

(1) (Reply)

My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. / Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account / What Can You Say To This Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.