Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,234 members, 7,867,614 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates (16602 Views)

Fashola: Plans To Reintroduce Toll Gates Nationwide Concluded / How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency / FG To Reintroduce Tolls On Federal Highways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by RobertOGUNS(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2016
CliffordOrji:
70% of the toll would be gotten from the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. It is the most strategic and busiest road in Nigeria. As an Igbo man I must admit that a very large number of the motorist that use the Lagos-Oibadan Express road are my Igbo brothers who keep running away from Igbo land in search of greener pasturers in Yorubaland. I look forward to the day we Igbos will stop running away from Igboland. I look forward to the day the traffic towards Igboland will be as high as it is Yorubaland .
I am a Yoruba man but I stand with you on this. The more prosperous our regions get, the bigger the Nigerian economy. I believe the ball is in the court of your Senators, your Honourables and your Governors. Case Study Calabar/Obudu Ranch. That is a choice tourist destination in the South and all thanks to Donald Duke and the people of Cross River State.I say this because it seems the FG of this country will continue to disappoint we the citizens till God knows when.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by HealthCoach1: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Edoblakky(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Blue3k:

Nobody lying bozo how are you going to tell me their no toll on Federal road when it clearly says I-35 has toll on it. You need to wake up to reality. Don't mention me again spouting nonsense.

Tolls are introduced to partly for roads also to handle traffic issue. No interstate highway is owned by federal government but by the states. Federal Government and states work together to maintain them. Now stop pretending you know something and read links I provided you.

I-35 route has on 635 in dallas.

http://www.interstate-guide.com/i-035.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tolled_sections_of_Interstate_Highways
http://www.interstate-guide.com/turnpikes.html
https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question28
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_System

Ps. I drive on these roads everyday. I pay the tolls I know they exist. Here's a tip if your on a computer hit ctrl f then type I - then you'll see all the examples.

If you on phone you can do the same thing with different set of commands.
Lets look at I-35 you just mentioned. That road is towed only inside Dallas. If you drive out of Dallas through Wichita Falls to New Mexico, there's no toll. I repeat 'no federal or interstate highway is tolled in the US. Have a nice day.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by chriskosherbal(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Motion!!!
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
bettercreature:
IBADAN-IFE ROAD grin
I didnt say its not the busiest! i mean it wont generate more than 5%! you have no idea how many busy federal roads we have in Nigeria

Are you aware the FRSC estimated Lagos has over 50% of cars in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by kolaish(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

I'm 1000% in support since in my view, our roads became total craters after the abolition of toll gates.... In the early 00s, it took 8-9hrs to travel from Abuja to Lagos, now one will be very lucky to do it in 11-12hrs.... Damage to automobile nko? Another story..

Let's not talk about the valleys that are on the akure-ilesa-ife-ikire & lokoja-okene-ibillo- akoko axis of the road.....

Abeg if na toll dey wan use solve am, make dem go ahead, the suffer for road too much!!
You may be right, but on the contrary, where is the savings from subsidy? they keep deceiving nigerians and adding more hardship. I doubt if the money eventually realised will make any difference on our already dilapidated roads.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by metallisc(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
bettercreature:
You are wrong we have hundreds of busy roads in Nigeria
It's a good development i just hope it wont be another avenue to siphon money and that accident that involve over 40 vehicles and killed over 200 people at the Ile-ife toll gate few years ago comes to my mind

you are wrong... it is not a good development. it is a waste of money that could be used for some other tangible development. Do your research on toll gates and understand why they exist. don't just jump in the wagon of head-nodders!
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by mapet: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2016
eyeview:

People are very gullible and most easy to deceive. Do you know thst N1.50 was added to every litre of pms for road maintenance with the promise that if we allowed it,there would be no single pot hole on the road.
Many of you are really naive.

Bros,

Google is your friend. Stop putting outdated, wrong and false information in the public space

But according to the PPPRA’s pricing template, the cost elements include cost/freight, N109.01; lightering expenses, N4.56; Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) charges, N0.84; NIMASA charges, N0.22; financing, N2.51; jetty thru’put charges, N0.60 and storage charge, N2.00, which brings the landing cost to N119.74.

The landing cost is added to distribution margins, which are retailers, N6.00; transporters allowance, N3.36; dealers, N2.36; bridging fund, N6.20; marine transport average, N0.15; and admin charges, N18.37, bringing the total distribution charges to N18.37.

According to the PPPRA, the addition of the landing cost of N119.74 to total distribution margins of N18.37 gives a total cost of N138.11 per litre, putting the price at between N135 and N145.

http://guardian.ng/news/how-we-arrived-at-n145-price-for-fuel-by-government/
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by malawe(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
That's a good idea. smiley
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by bams2999(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
good development from Borno, Sokoto,Lagos,
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Edoblakky:
Lets look at I-35 you just mentioned. That road is towed only inside Dallas. If you drive out of Dallas through Wichita Falls to New Mexico, there's no toll. I repeat 'no federal or interstate highway is tolled in the US. Have a nice day.

Its tolled outside dallas to you lying illiterate. An interstate doesnt stop being an interstate because it's tolled at certain sections idiot. It's also tolled in Oklahoma. Stop bring the nairaland fraud and read links.
Yes federal interstates do have Tolls. Read links instead of being sore loser. I-635 still part of 35 on interstate system as auxiliary route.

You even contridicted yourself because you had to much too much pride to stop clowning. You admit toll exist on 1-35 on in dallas texas usa. Then in next breath say tolls don't exist on interstate highways.

davidif:

I-35? The same I-35 I used to travel from Houston up to Oklahoma steady??!? Abeg stop speaking untruths.

Yes it is read it again. The interstate system include these turnpikes. I-35 includes 1-635 as auxiliary route. Besides this guy said theresults no tolls at all on interstate highways which is lie. They exist if you know how interstate system work.

You follow me and still came talking nonsense. You see my links in your feed. Next time just read the link.

SirJeffry:
The dude obviously is mistaking. Fastrack lane sometimes gets cut off from highways leading users through a flyover just to make their journey faster but it will surely link up with the highway later. That doesn't mean its a road on its own.

We have then in 1-405 and 1-110 here in California.

Infact, most carpool lanes end up being fastrack lanes when getting towards major cities like LA.

Both of them spent lots of time in USA with out learning how interstate system work.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by anuda(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
wickedness everywhere!!!
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by alaskido(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Let them pass bills to cut down on their salary and allowances, this is a capital NO but they will like to increase the financial burdens of the common man plying the interstate roads because they travel by airplane. May THUNDER fire all of them in the senate and National Assembly.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol you three were quick to mention me but got silent as soon as the screenshots and links proved you wrong. Thank you for accepting truth. Saying tolls don't exist you guys are were either faking being in USA or don't read well. Have a nice night or day.

@WeNigerDelta
@davidif
@Edoblakky

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by davidif: 2:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:
Lol you three were quick to mention me but got silent as soon as the screenshots and links proved you wrong. Thank you for accepting truth. Saying tolls don't exist you guys are were either faking being in USA or don't read well. Have a nice night or day.

@WeNigerDelta
@davidif
@Edoblakky

Wow! That was incredibly petty.

Either way, I never questioned the existence of tolls in the U.S I just simply questioned seeing any toll gates on I-35, a interstate freeway I have used very often. I know this because I usually try my best to avoid turnpikes as much as I can.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Nobody lying bozo how are you going to tell me their no toll on Federal road when it clearly says I-35 has toll on it. You need to wake up to reality. Don't mention me again spouting nonsense.

Tolls are introduced to partly for roads also to handle traffic issue. No interstate highway is owned by federal government but by the states. Federal Government and states work together to maintain them. Now stop pretending you know something and read links I provided you.

I-35 route has on 635 in dallas.

http://www.interstate-guide.com/i-035.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tolled_sections_of_Interstate_Highways
http://www.interstate-guide.com/turnpikes.html
https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question28

Ps. I drive on these roads everyday. I pay the tolls I know they exist. Here's a tip if your on a computer hit ctrl f then type I - then you'll see all the examples.

If you on phone you can do the same thing with different set of commands.

Have been a lil busy so haven't had time to reply you. How about you kindly read what you posted thoroughly. The parts of the interstate tolled are by local authorities, that build and maintain that portion of the interstate. Not the Federal government and no Federal highway funds is used for the building and maintenance of those roads tolled.

Note: Can only be tolled if no highway funds is spent on the construction reconstruction or improvement of the part tolled

Again the Federal Government of the US doesn't toll it's highways/interstate. States/ local authorities that construct and maintain their portion are allowed to toll. If you know the history of the interstate then you'll know why some state opted to do this so an not to be arm strung by the Federal government to do its bidding.

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 3:14am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Have been a lil busy so haven't had time to reply you. How about you kindly read what you posted thoroughly. The parts of the interstate tolled are by local authorities, that build and maintain that portion of the interstate. Not the Federal government and no Federal highway funds is used for the building and maintenance of those roads tolled.

Note: Can only be tolled if no highway funds is spent on the construction reconstruction or improvement of the part tolled

Again the Federal Government of the US doesn't toll it's highways/interstate. States/ local authorities that construct and maintain their portion are allowed to toll. If you know the history of the interstate then you'll know why some state opted to do this so an not to be arm strung by the Federal government to do its bidding.

Your arguements was that tolls don't exist on roads not that federal government puts tolls on them. Now stop lying before I pull up quote.

davidif:

Wow! That was incredibly petty.

Either way, I never questioned the existence of tolls in the U.S I just simply questioned seeing any toll gates on I-35, a interstate freeway I have used very often. I know this because I usually try my best to avoid turnpikes as much as I can.

Dont care if it's petty. You were rude telling me stop spreading untruths so u had to be tagged in this. In case you forgot your quote below.

davidif:

I-35? The same I-35 I used to travel from Houston up to Oklahoma steady??!? Abeg stop speaking untruths.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 3:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Your arguements was that tolls don't exist on roads not that federal government puts tolls on them. Now stop lying before I pull up quote.

Dont care if it's petty. You were rude telling me stop spreading untruths so u had to be tagged in this.

Man for real? Please pull the quote. When did I say tolls don't exist on roads?
I said interstates are not tolled, only cities and local authorities toll.
U said that some were and pointed out examples
I told u the only instances those are permitted. Simple, they are not built and maintained with Federal Government funds, hence my initial statement stands. Since the Naija highways that wanna be tolled are gonna be built and maintained by the FG your US comparisons are void and don't apply.

You really need to pass what you're smoking man.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Man for real? Please pull the quote. When did I say tolls don't exist on roads?
I said interstates are not tolled, only cities and local authorities toll.
U said that some were and pointed out examples
I told u the only instances those are permitted. Simple, they are not built and maintained with Federal Government funds, hence my initial statement stands. Since the Naija highways that wanna be tolled are gonna be built and maintained by the FG your US comparisons are mute and don't apply.

You really need to pass what you're smoking man.

Yes you implied it unless I'm thinking of other dude I tagged. You alone asked where U.S federal roads are taxed I gave examples. Stop playing games if it. It doesn't matter which governing body does it whether state local or federal. The examples show an interstate is tolled.

The rest of you comment doesn't apply.

WeNigerDelta:

Now show me a Federal road (Interstate) in the US with tolls. Please...
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 3:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Yes you implied it unless I'm thinking of other dude I tagged. You alone asked where U.S federal roads are taxed I gave examples. Stop playing games if it. It doesn't matter which governing body does it whether state local or federal. The examples show an interstate is tolled.

The rest of you comment doesn't apply.

Bruh bruhh bruhhhh. You really tryna be petty and look for straws here man. The full quote clearly stated its a city toll. They don't apply because they make you look like you're tryna be petty right.
Like I said it is a city toll not a Fed toll. Federal government of the US don't have any tolled interstate.
Now show me a Fed tolled interstate like I requested for. Not one constructed and maintained by a city/state.

Let me add this last part just for trivia. Look at the states that have these tolls, they are mostly republican controlled states. They are all against big government intrusion and the Fed telling them what to do. You sound like u live in TX, so u should know a lot about this.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 3:54am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bruh bruhh bruhhhh. You really tryna be petty and look for straws here man. The full quote clearly stated its a city toll. They don't apply because they make you look like you're tryna be petty right.
Like I said it is a city toll not a Fed toll. Federal government of the US don't have any tolled interstate.
Now show me a Fed tolled interstate like I requested for. Not one constructed and maintained by a city/state.

You the one battling strawmen you bozo. I never made any mention of federal government collecting tolls in us. All I asked was to make sure its electronuc toll. Your changing your statements now like a snake. At least edit your post before lying to my face.

You didn't request for federal toll nitwit. You Asked FOR Example Of Toll On interstate.

Blue3k:
If they use money collected to fix those abominations we Nigerians call roads. Dirt path paths with swimming sized gutters. Next make sure they are electronic toll for the sanity of the driver. We have enough slow down with useless police officer check points aka bribe collection stops.

My original post you replied to.

WeNigerDelta:

Why do u guys enjoy misinforming people on purpose. That is a city toll to ease rush hour movement, not even state. Now show me a Federal road (Interstate) in the US with tolls. Please...

Your full quote snice you want to lie.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 4:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

You the one battling strawmen you bozo. I never made any mention of federal government collecting tolls in us. All I asked was to make sure its electronuc toll. Your changing your statements now like a snake. At least edit your post before lying to my face.

You didn't request for federal toll nitwit. You Asked FOR Example Of Toll On interstate.

My original post you replied to.

Your full quote snice you want to lie.

Alright, I'll take this really slow. I won't edit my comment, I'm sure of what I said and I meant it. Like I said in that comment, these are TOLLS built by CITIES, to ease rush hour traffic. Keyword there, built by cities, I clearly stated that in my first post.
I didn't comment about the electronic stuff, only said you should stop misleading people and acting like interstates are tolled in the US. They are not, cities toll the ones they build and maintain, and they are built to ease rush hour traffic 90% of the time, how is that too difficult for you to grasp. Now check which part of I-35 is tolled, you'll notice is mostly the parts in Dallas/Plano area, where most people go to work. It's mostly 635 that's tolled, and 635 is just a massive loop around Dallas, it doesn't take you to any other state, you get off it if you going outta state.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 4:16am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Alright, I'll take this really slow. I won't edit my comment, I'm sure of what I said and I meant it. Like I said in that comment, these are TOLLS built by CITIES, to ease rush hour traffic. Keyword there, built by cities, I clearly stated that in my first post.
I didn't comment about the electronic stuff,

I never said they weren't so arguements doesn't apply. So why did u write this to me. Since all I mentioned was electronic toll.

WeNigerDelta:

only said you should stop misleading people and acting like interstates are tolled in the US. They are not,

See like I told you interstate is tolled doesn't matter who does tolling. Who cares if it's cities or state or federal government. You told me cites toll them now they aren't tolled. Edit your post make sure u add federal government doesn't toll them. I did say you didn't specifically ask for federal government just interstate.

Cities and states are also included in interstate system to pay for roads jointly. Federal Government paying vast majority.

WeNigerDelta:

cities toll the ones they build and maintain, and they are built to ease rush hour traffic 90% of the time, how is that too difficult for you to grasp. Now check which part of I-35 is tolled, you'll notice is mostly the parts in Dallas/Plano area, where most people go to work. Going further north is not tolled.

Ok I agree the interstate is still tolled like I said. I also said the 1-35 part is wrong because it's also tolled outside of Texas futher north by oklahoma Kansas border. If the section of interstate is tolled then that means interstate state is tolled.

Now get your story straight instead of lying.

WeNigerDelta:

You didn't ask for federal toll like I said and you restated that fact. You said interstates aren't tolled again.

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 4:23am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

I never said they weren't so arguements doesn't apply. So why did u write this to me. Since all I mentioned was electronic toll.

See like I told you interstate is doesn't matter who does tolling. Who cares if it's cities or state or federal government. You told me cites toll them no they aren't. Edit your post make sure u add federal government doesn't.

cities toll the ones they build and maintain, and they are built to ease rush hour traffic 90% of the time, how is that too difficult for you to grasp. Now check which part of I-35 is tolled, you'll notice is mostly the parts in Dallas/Plano area, where most people go to work. Going further north is not tolled.

Ok I agree the interstate is still tolled like I said. I also said the 1-35 part is wrong because it's also tolled outside of Texas futher north by oklahoma Kansas border. If the section of interstate is tolled then that means interstate state is tolled.

Now get your story straight instead of lying.

Please who do you pay your toll tags to? DART or some Federal government agency? How come your Dart/ Dallas toll tags don't work by the Kansas/OK border, if it's the same interstate toll?
I'm sure the Kansas/OK border is a huge truck stop town, with hundreds if not thousands of travelers passing daily, as such the local governments of those areas thought it would be more economically viable for them to construct, maintain and tolls that part of I-35. Wtf are you actually tryna say? That they are interstates tolled by the Fed?
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Please who do you pay your toll tags to? DART or some Federal government agency? How come your Dart/ Dallas toll tags don't work by the Kansas/OK border, if it's the same interstate toll?
I'm sure the Kansas/OK border is a huge truck stop town, with hundreds if not thousands of travelers passing daily, as such the local governments of those areas thought it would be more economically viable form them to construct, maintain and tolls that part of I-35. Wtf are you actually tryna say? That interstates are toller by the Fed?

I never said it went federal government collects tolls. I specifically tolled you interstates are tolled full stop. You made another Strawman. Interstate meaning highways included in inteestate system.

Each individual state decides if they need toll and hire what ever company they want to collect. Don't conflate arguements.

Another strawman. Dart is the train and bus route specificly for dallas. NTTA is toll tag and yes it works in Oklahoma.

Quote me if I did say what your insinuating. I qoute you anytime I want to prove it.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

I never said it went federal government collects tolls. I specifically tolled you interstates are tolled full stop. You made another Strawman. Interstate meaning highways included in inteestate system.

Each individual state decides if they need toll and hire what ever company they want to collect. Don't conflate arguements.

Another strawman. Dart is the train and bus route specificly for dallas. NTTA is toll tag and yes it works in Oklahoma.

Quote me if I did say what your insinuating. I qoute you anytime I want to prove it.

My bad on Dart. I'm not gonna keep this back and fort. Tolls tags only started working in both states in 2014 after they did a collaboration. As you know people commute between North Texas and OK for work daily. I just checked it out, prior to then it didn't work.
This topic is about the FG of Nigeria, building, maintaining and tolling highways and you posted a pic of a US city toll. Like see it's even practiced in the US.
I said and I'm saying the Federal Government of the US do not construct interstate and then toll it's citizen. Full stop, simple. If they do, show me where they do.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

My bad on Dart. I'm not gonna keep this back and fort. Tolls tags only started working in both states did a collaboration. I just checked it out, prior to then it didn't work.
This topic is about the FG of Nigeria, building, maintaining and tolling highways and you posted a pic of a US city toll. Like see it's even practiced in the US.
I said and I'm saying the Federal Government of the US do not construct interstate and then toll it's citizen. Full stop, simple. If they do, show me where they do.

I agree with you and never said federal government did toll roads. I said toll roads exist on interstate like you asked for (which example proved). I posted picture to give example of electronic toll for Nigerian governmen to implement. Great now we're on same page thank you for being good sport.

Now it's on to the silent intellectually dishonest @Edoblakky to open his mouth. He's the last person that needs to explain his lies.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by WeNigerDelta: 5:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

I agree with you and never said federal government did toll roads. I said toll roads exist on interstate like you asked for. I posted picture to give example of electronic toll for Nigerian governmen to implement. Great now we're on same page thank you for being good sport.

Now it's on to the silent intellectually dishonest @Edoblakky to open his mouth. He's the last person that needs to explain his lies.

The electronic part is way too complex for Naija to implement now. First FRSC address database has to be up to date. Then motion detection cameras that run 24hour. Before we talk about scanning the tags and then the 24hour power to run all of it. You can keep dreaming though. Goodnight man.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

The electronic part is way too complex for Naija to implement now. First FRSC address database has to be up to date. Then motion detection cameras that run 24hour. Before we talk about scanning the tags and then the 24hour power to run all of it. You can keep dreaming though. Goodnight man.

Goodnight to you. I'll dream away.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by davidif: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Dont care if it's petty. You were rude telling me stop spreading untruths so u had to be tagged in this. In case you forgot your quote below.

Oh, so you want a trophy for that or something?
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by Blue3k(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2016
davidif:

Oh, so you want a trophy for that or something?

No just don't need you talking nonsense on my mentions especially when I provide links. If you going to say I'm telling untruths at least have facts to back up your case.
Re: Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates by logicab: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Electronic toll already works on the V/I - Lekki Road. So how difficult can it be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.