Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance (2571 Views)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by joearinze(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter has been pictured with her husband to be as they posed for pictures.

President Buhari’s second daughter, Hajiya Fatima has been seen in loved-up photos with her husband-to-be. READ ALSO: Buhari’s daughter, Fatima set to wed Fatima will be wedding her heartthrob, Malam Gimba Yau Kumo, who is a former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. Kumo is 57 years and was recently disengaged alongside 25 Head of federal parastatals and agencies as the MD of FMBN.

The marriage will hold on Friday at her father’s home in Daura, Katsina.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1022333-meet-57-year-old-man-marrying-one-president-buharis-daughters-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by slimthugchimee(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
marry fine person dem nogo gree angry angry

this looks like a fixed marriage thou, all thus northerners child marraiges
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by queenitee(f): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
57 years?? All this Northerner sha and arranged marriage.
Heartrob indeed grin.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Neimar: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
old papa youngie grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
whereistheromance?
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na love grin grin
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tiny23:
whereistheromance?
whatsup with the jumbled word?? Is it a new style or is it an effect of the current recession??
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Delicious22: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abokii sef angry

Anyway, the old man getting married have alot to gain.
1. Political appointment. 2. Fame. (married to the president daughter) 3. Free presidential young pussy to knack at any given time.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
whatsup with the jumbled word?? Is it a new style or is it an effect of the current recession??
Space bar don cost ooo
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Political marriage.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Photoshop grin
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by sinaj(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
she de manage space grin
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by IamNawty(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bestie Misshatey this culd be u and oga seun Bt he is forming don jazzy
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
IamNawty:
Bestie Missh.atey this culd be u and oga seun Bt he is forming don jazzy
oremi, I'm not crushing on him ooo. It's just Don jazzy smiley
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by IamNawty(f): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
MissHatey:
oremi, I'm not crushing on him ooo. It's just Don jazzy smiley
youv discrush oga seun ? shocked shocked wat of oga lalasticlala wink
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Jenny1010(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
whats romantic about this photos ? angry
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
she de manage space grin

RichieDaVinci01:
Space bar don cost ooo
this economy sef,,, I dey travel go MALAWI
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

me sef wan go Congo
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

Ilikewritinglikethis
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
me sef wan go Congo
HAA NO TRY AM OOO,NO BE THAH PLACE WEY SHORT SHORT PEOPLE WITH BIG CUCUMBER DEY??
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tiny23:

Ilikewritinglikethis
OKAYCONTINUE
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by sinaj(f): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

HAA NO TRY AM OOO,NO BE THAH PLACE WEY SHORT SHORT PEOPLE WITH BIG CUCUMBER DEY??
lol grin

Na d cucumber wan carry me go there na grin
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
OKAYCONTINUE

copycopy
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
see Beautiful young sisi dey marry agbalagba like this..I get disgusted when ah see shìt like this..her life tho

Make this old men leave the young pussies for us dem no go gree angry
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tiny23:

copycopy
LOLHOWWASYOURDAY
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

Na d cucumber wan carry me go there na grin
HAA, NA BCUZ OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEY MK NAIJA DEY SPOIL,,, WHICH KIND CUCUMBER WEY YOU DEY FIND WEY NO DEY NIGERIA??
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

LOLHOWWASYOURDAY

itwasfine,yours?
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

Sudan is Nice this time of the year
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tiny23:

itwasfine,yours?
NORMAL, SODOYOUACCEPTPMS
??
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Presh900(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Sudan is Nice this time of the year

THNX BRO, BUT I STILL VALUE MY LIFE!
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
NORMAL, SODOYOUACCEPTPMS
??

notreally,dontreallycheckmymails
Re: Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:

THNX BRO, BUT I STILL VALUE MY LIFE!
Ehnhen
Heard Kenya Were Deporting Nigerians and Am Like WTF!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ltimate Search For Mr Right / WORST/FUNNY FOOD Combinations You've Seen / Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.