Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (31544 Views)

"Why We Arrested Sule Lamido" - Nigeria Police (Read Petition) / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by Miles300: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
kayo80:
Some of these Wailers make me ashamed to be a citizen of the same country with them. Imagine people calling all these arrests witch-hunt. They are not even talking of the money stolen and mismanaged by the people being arrested. That is like you saying a thief is not a thief because the person you hate caught that thief. SMH!!!
why wudnt it be called witch hunt my good friend ! The fight against corrutption shouldn't be affiliated with party , tribe or religion ... It's a fight that must go round .. Wat av they done to dogara nd co that was accused of padding , army commander nd co !!

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by greggng: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
PaulIdu:
Something tells me Linda Ikeji would soon be invited by this sadist govt

Is she above the law?
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wasky101:

See Amechi to me is one of the very few intelligent politician we have in Nigeria. Since the moment he picked a fight with GEJ, he cleaned up his books and made sure no stone was left unturned before he left the govt hse in PH. I repeat if Wike had anything on him, believe you me we won't be wia we are today on this conversation. U can also liken this to Tinubu when Obj was president, trust me they tried all they could to nail him but found nothing funny in his books. Giving Objs ruthlessness Tinubu wld still be in Jail of they had something on him. U follow?
All this one u r speaking is English; if pdp wins 2019; den u will know whether he cleaned his books or not.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by JegaQuin: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
tonaydo:
I swear I didn't read the post

Who cares??! Mitchee!

too long
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by tonaydo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
ExInferis:

As is the norm, Abati was picked up on the ONSA issue just as obanikoro was.

Bala Mohammed meanwhile was held on a suspicious 1trillion land deal and 1b bribe.

Thank me later.
thanks boss
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by exnovio(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
This Administration is confused, please free one our best brain.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by solution2016: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abi that una cell no dey full? If una dey feed people there, make una dey arrest poor people because we're dying of hugger.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by xkrisbaba1(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2016
efcc pleas go and look look for ameachi and stop intimidatin past goverment.. Hunger/is in the land.. Biko
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2016
simpleseyi:
Those who want to protest on behalf of the Aso Rock demons crusader should start preparations now. There is freedom of protest and free of stupidity, however, the Nigerian Police Force is also constitutionally empowered to take care of miscreants and nonentities who did not take a kobo from the looted billions but will be ready to stay in the sun from morning till night in the name of protest just because of 1,000 naira.
the 1k is This own share of the loot na.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Since you can now explain,

Please also explain to us why you didn't arrest Kyari, Buratai, Dambazzau, Alhazzan, amaechi ET Al who have already been indicted
because they've returned their stolen money to the owners
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by EFCC777: 3:48am On Oct 26, 2016
is just God that will bless this EFCC. THEY are just too much. kudos to them.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by buckyfof(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Since you can now explain,

Please also explain to us why you didn't arrest Kyari, Buratai, Dambazzau, Alhazzan, amaechi ET Al who have already been indicted

Even if u b EFCC boss, u no fit arrest burutai
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by LANDLORD72: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Why arresting only pdp members why not arrest apc too.tinubu and many others this is witch hunting
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by akin33(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
No amount of your foolish talk here will jeopardize the clamp down on the big thieves. If you really care for those who have stolen our future so much. You can serve jail term with them. Because your media noise can not help them and will not distract Buhari from arresting the big thieves.
Re: Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC by orisa37: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
You cannot arrest everyone that worked with the instructions of a fmr. President. It's an ill wind that blows no good to no one.. You all and your legacies will be probed too when Buhari leaves office. GEJ is no less a President than PMB. They both have equal Constitutional Powers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.