Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back (761 Views)

Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by Segzee1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
5 Easy steps to get your Ex-girlfriend back
It’s not necessarily too late to rekindle the love with your ex—but don’t get rash and make any mediocre moves. You want to do this right, and that means re-engaging with an abundance of caution and more confidence than ever. So here are 5 tips on how to approach her for Round Two.

1. Send a text: Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder—but other times, it causes that heart to seek out another man. Bottom line: Don’t call first. Try sending a sweet text, not one that will make her think you’re looking for a booty call. Think about something that you shared together that might warm her heart. Example: Was listening to the radio and heard that lovely song. Brought back memories of the movies together. Hope you’re doing great. If she responds, she may be open to rekindling the spark. And if she responds with an “Ew, WTF,” proceed to step two.

2. Take it gently, don’t rush: You romanced her once already, but that doesn’t mean you get to go from zero to 60 without even getting behind the wheel. So propose getting together—not moving in together. Says Seattle-resident Adria, who took her ex back after a nasty breakup: “He apologized out of the blue after three months of no contact and was very respectful of me. He wasn’t pushy about getting back together, which would have been a red flag in my eyes.”....http:///2eBaYey
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by Neimar: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
@op you go quick old as I dey luk you
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by luckyz4rea(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Segzee1:
5 Easy steps to get your Ex-girlfriend back
It’s not necessarily too late to rekindle the love with your ex—but don’t get rash and make any mediocre moves. You want to do this right, and that means re-engaging with an abundance of caution and more confidence than ever. So here are 5 tips on how to approach her for Round Two.

1. Send a text: Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder—but other times, it causes that heart to seek out another man. Bottom line: Don’t call first. Try sending a sweet text, not one that will make her think you’re looking for a booty call. Think about something that you shared together that might warm her heart. Example: Was listening to the radio and heard that lovely song. Brought back memories of the movies together. Hope you’re doing great. If she responds, she may be open to rekindling the spark. And if she responds with an “Ew, WTF,” proceed to step two.

2. Take it gently, don’t rush: You romanced her once already, but that doesn’t mean you get to go from zero to 60 without even getting behind the wheel. So propose getting together—not moving in together. Says Seattle-resident Adria, who took her ex back after a nasty breakup: “He apologized out of the blue after three months of no contact and was very respectful of me. He wasn’t pushy about getting back together, which would have been a red flag in my eyes.”....http:///2eBaYey

Even if they are now married abi?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Find You Totally Irresistible! / Need Serious Lady For Relationship To Marriage / Who Would Dash Me A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.