Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (32314 Views)

Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by importexpert(m): 4:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Bro, Experiencing a break up is not a pleasant feeling. It can even be more terrible if after the initial flood of emotions, you discover how valuable Ngozi/Aysha has been. Now you wonder if there is a way of getting her back because you know your life is better with her than without her.

First of all, I must admit that getting your ex-girlfriend back is not an easy task. Getting her back is a process that would take time and a little strategy on your part. You need to understand that there is no short cut to it. This is not the usual case of misunderstanding in a relationship, but one where the relationship supposedly has ended.

For all the "chop and clean mouth guys" please this is not your thread grin, this is for people who still have that humanly feeling of love in them.

What can you do to get her back?

1. Give yourselves a break:

You both need some time for yourselves. Do not go begging her to reconsider the relationship. Do not send her text messages or make silly Facebook posts. During this time, do not make any contact with her. Ignore that urge to make her see you. Remember, the scarcer a thing is, the more desirable it becomes. Make no contact at least for three weeks. Don’t fret if she goes in to a new relationship. If you really had a strong relationship, there is nothing to worry about. The new guy is just a rebound and the relationship will most likely crash before you know it.

2. Analyze your break up:

What was it that was not working about the relationship? Did you do all the hard work to make the relationship work? Did you apologize every time she did something wrong? Did you compliment her too much? Did you tell her affirm your love more than she did? Were you insecure? Who initiated the break up; was it you or her? What was the reason? These are important questions that you need to find answers to.

3. Work on yourself:

Instead of letting your emotions run haywire, invest your time on yourself. If you will stand any chance at getting her back, you need to improve yourself. Hit the gym, get new clothes, earn more money, get a new haircut, give your apartment a facelift, improve on your sense of humor etc. Just make sure there is a better you.

4. Be on good terms with her close friends:

In this part of the world, hardly can your relationship work if her friends are against you. Right now, her friends wield considerable influence over her decisions. It is better they are on your side than not. Keep in touch with them occasionally via phone calls or chats. Remember, it should be occasional! if that Amina/chioma is not by your side sometimes you are only wasting your time. girls have their own way of thinking. her friends will most of the time succeed in sabotaging your efforts. Be on good terms with them.

5. Re-establish rapport:

After you have taken time to work on yourself, establish rapport with her. This is not the time to bring up relationship matters. At this point, you have an advantage over other guys trying to date her because you know her likes and dislikes which can aid you in conversing with her. Your aim is to douse the tension between the two of you and get her to relax. The best topic to discuss with a woman is herself. Keep your chats interesting by talking about her. Employ your sense of humor as often as you can.

6. Engage her emotions:

This is your best shot at getting her back. Women are not really wired to make decisions basically on logic. A woman builds connection with a guy based on how he makes her feel. One way of doing this is to engage her discussions that gets her to talk about her deepest feelings about various topics. If she can feel the emotions for you again, you have an eighty percent chance if having her back. She will work her way around logic when she sees that you have worked on yourself.

7. Set the stage for your reunion:

This is the moment you have waited for: to ask her out again. Not yet, it will take a moment. Don’t rush to apologize and ask for a make-up. Doing so will give her the chance to tell you no. Don’t allow that opportunity. At this point, you need to act as though you are boyfriend again. Relate with her as on an intimate basis. Naturally, she knows what you are up to. If she raises it up, then, you can make your apology speech. If she plays along, then flow with the tide. She most likely wants it that way already.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

FTC once again...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by importexpert(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

why exactly are you not asleep cheesy?

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by knight05(m): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2017
f
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 06, 2017
importexpert:

why exactly are you not asleep cheesy?

My alarm clock wants a pay raise...

21 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

It's done, get over yourself.. Move on to better things..

10 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by importexpert(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2017
unclezuma:

My alarm clock wants a pay raise...

you mean it is staging a protest undecided? guy you don enter one chance. you will never know anything like a sound sleep again grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Divay22(f): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Wait for me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Lukmann1: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Why will i wanted my ex back? op it was better you moved on with your live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Mrclement50: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Aii... I will give it a try
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by alatbaba1(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
work on yourself, make more money, make her jealous by making friend with her friends. Stay positive. don't stalk her.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by ajalawole(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Op, i suspect u want ur ex back grin.

Ex is ex so beware of X

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by ajasbaba(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
HMMMMM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by tolexy007(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
surprise her with bank alert, honestly na she go find you come cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by ayamAgenius: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Who needs an Ex-Girlfriend back? undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Obynomusik: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Na so undecided

10 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by zicobaba(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Forget Ex'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by adedayoa2(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
importexpert:

you mean it is staging a protest undecided? guy you don enter one chance. you will never know anything like a sound sleep again grin
na swear?
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by GoggleB(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
What is mynd44 doing here or has he join the fvck crew
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by ajalawole(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Like seriously I don't wanna sound cocky but like I usually tell my hommies, if any girl as much as decides to walk away from your life, don't be cruel to let her just walk. Be a nice gentleman, give her a ride or get her a cab.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by johnshagb(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Not when she's getting the D from another dude already grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Olasco93: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
The OP is fantastically correct.
Tiri gbosa for you 0P.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by ifeanyi317(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
After all this when you come see the Ex. you go dey ask yourself shey i blind nii when we dey go OUT.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by olakennie: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
nice
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by sakalisis(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Waiting to read an epic reply.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Kingstel(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
No decent girl will accept him back. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2017
importexpert:

I totally agree with all your points but on the condition that her leaving was not hinged on your financial status...if a Naija lady leaves you because you are broke, the only sure way to get her back is to make good money.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by olamikhail(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Lol
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! by gurunlocker: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2017
This op go get experience o, na you dey post affiliate marketing business, no you still dey post relationship tips.... I hail o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.