Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684053 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
not really. Mine is 7***. Four digits
You already said your case was different.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
mayoor15:
citizenjuwon and omolizzy, let keep our assumption alive at least till we see someone that comes to disprove the claim.
OK but how they shortlisted from behind baffles me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Virtuoso89: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Shed more light...tnx

What browser can i use to reset my password, if i understand u

Opera mini
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ogeyon(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
please i nid DPR past questions. kindly send to graceokwajebi@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daddyboy012: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
citizenjuwon:

You already said your case was different.
Amen! Infact, my case is still and will always be different. God's favour will shine on you guys especially my padi omolizzy. If by 2moro, nothing changes, please dont relax, try to call dpr helpline. I've called them on 2 occassions and the reception was warm enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls send the past questions to suliworld19@gmail.com. thanks alot. I wish us success in the recruitment process and for those that were rejected may the almaighty provide for your something bigger this year in shaa Allah thanks all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
GMB4REAL, I know a lot of people got approved without any influence but many people here will still not admit that they sought extra help at some point. Bukola Saraki sent names to Alasoadura Donald. Dogara sent his names, Nwokolo also did. Some senators sent individual letters. My senator alone forwarded more than 5 names. Kachikwu had his list. I know this may not be a guarantee to the job but at least it helped many to scale through this shortlisting stage even if they wont admit.

I see, God help us all

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babane12: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
VivyO:

Please can you forward to me.... obymol@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless

Please I need the past question also....imacossa@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Guys let's not assume too much. I am now thinking that an error in their system has caused some rejections, unfortunately. the senators list and ministers list and so on can go on without anyone knowing. I think they maybe accepting over 700people for all. categories . yes, man know man go follow but a lot of merits will also follow too. DPR is not like any other agency out there - they have a very serious job to do and they'll need top notch. at the end of the day, all successful candidates will be fr a list of Nigeria's best.

DPR is like an oil company with a greater job security. to ease the tension, let's talk a little about salaries.

I heard the entry level guys are paid a monthly cumulative of almost 400k. DPR is a place to be. what about you? how much have you heard?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
I tried signing in from another phone, cos I wanna switch phones, saying no records blah blah, bt its signing in on my old phone, d way I will pamper and keep this old phone all cos of dpr cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babane12: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
TJ0987:

Thanks Josie, I got it. More blessings brother...

Please forward it to me......imacossa@yahoo.com

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
pending successful is my case for now and the reason for this mishap is not farfetched. How can aboki like me from the north with Hausa and Islamic names be from abia ? I saw my state of origin as abia and , this was not so when I did my registration. How it changed overnight is still a mystery to me.

My village people sef.

Has anyone reached out to them and had his or her problem solved?

Is there a way to edit profile now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Fantusi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
What does approve mean on the portal please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Amen! Infact, my case is still and will always be different. God's favour will shine on you guys especially my padi omolizzy. If by 2moro, nothing changes, please dont relax, try to call dpr helpline. I've called them on 2 occassions and the reception was warm enough.
Amen. Thanks! I never knew i could call DPR guys until you mentioned it.

I just spoke with them a while ago and complained of the "no institution found" and "pending successful submission" issue. The man that answered the call, they are working on the portal, what is important is the reference number received after submission of the application.

Any one who gets selected will be called for the test.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
pending successful is my state of application. My problem now is, I'm having abia as my state of origin and I'm from the north. How do I fix this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
citizenjuwon:

I just spoke with them a while ago and complained of the "no institution found" and "pending successful submission" issue. The man that answered the call, they are working on the portal, what is important is the reference number received after submission of the application.

Okay.... Let me go take chill zobo then.... omolizzy come and join me o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
pending successful is my case for now and the reason for this mishap is not farfetched. How can aboki like me from the north with Hausa and Islamic names be from abia ? I saw my state of origin as abia and , this was not so when I did my registration. How it changed overnight is still a mystery to me.

My village people sef.

Has anyone reached out to them and had his or her problem solved?

Is there a way to edit profile now?
If you have a Reference number just relax your nerve.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
citizenjuwon:

approved or not, anyone can get selected right? Something is definitely wrong with their portal...it jammed my details up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
uramma:

I had some issues and don't know anybody only GOD and my name was approved.
congratulations! But why quote me? If you had issues and was approved, good for you. I was referring to people who had issues that ordinarily would have affected them but by virtue of their names being recommended still scaled through. I dont think that should bother you as God have already favoured you. If it is not 'no institution found', then you had no issue. Have a nice day!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by citizenjuwon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
approved or not, anyone can get selected right? Something is definitely wrong with their portal...it jammed my details up.

In his words "if you are selected you will be called for the test".
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
citizenjuwon:

good one bruv. May heaven smile on you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
citizenjuwon:

If you have a Reference number just relax your nerve.
good!

My reference number dey like buhari seat for aso rock.

My issue now is about my state of origin. Hope they make it possible for one to edit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Virtuoso89:

Opera mini
Thanks ill give it a try wen im wit my pc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
pending successful is my state of application. My problem now is, I'm having abia as my state of origin and I'm from the north. How do I fix this?
Na only those dpr guys go fit fix am o. Call them to complain. The more complains they receive, the faster they'll swing into action. Best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Amen dear, call them? No o, na siddon look I dey
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Okay.... Let me go take chill zobo then.... omolizzy come and join me o
Do you know I make neat and healthy zobo drink? You'll love it mayoor, thanks for the offer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
check ur inbox everybody asking for question
Pls send to suliworld19@gmail.com thanks alot man
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by doncewill: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
anybody with DPR past question shud send to Aricheprincewill@gmail.com I will really appreciate ur kind gesture.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
omolizzy:

Do you know I make neat and healthy zobo drink? You'll love it mayoor, thanks for the offer.
You will pay me for the advert... lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P