Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685983 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunday478:
18th july it is.
Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deson4sure(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Please kindly sent to ( dejiolusegun@gmail.com ).Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
modash:
My reference number is LAG/2**
I don't think its based on the reference number
Modash Modash.....so you were one of the first set of people who stormed the recruitment site. Congrats man!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harry715: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls snd me the past questions.thanks.
Rainmaker715@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Martty7: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good evening guys, please anyone who has the past questions should please send to my mail bashmallam4@gmail.com God bless and success to all candidates!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
multikolour:
pleasecan someone change his exam center
I can't answer this authoritatively but in my opinion, I'm not sure it's possible. Thought they gave 2 options for exam center during application....did you choose the same state for both? I'll advise you call the dpr helpline to confirm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunday478(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Thanks for this info
can you please pass the past question to me at contactogwuche@gmail .com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Modash Modash.....so you were one of the first set of people who stormed the recruitment site. Congrats man!
Got the info fresh out of the oven!!!!
Applied on the first night

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please what about those whose profiles have been approved and yet to receive any invitation.
I applied for Higher technical Officer and mine is showing approved but yet to receive any invitation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls we are all adults...lets stop this act of dropping email on these thread...pm the person directly...sent question to those who followed the rule....thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunday478:
can you please pass the past question to me at contactogwuche@gmail .com
Pls PM josielewa. He has been helpful but we must STOP dropping our emails on the thread please.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
felixzo221:

Hmm. I have been following this thread closely and this is my first post as well. I'm not disputing what you posted. And the attached picture speaks lot more. However, the background of the picture tend to seem to be some where probably in the north. As far as I know dpr, training of new hire whatever means the have got the job is not my cup tea is usually done at the headquaters in lagos. This training takes more than a month before they're deployed to various field and zonal offices. Undoubtedly, I'm fully aware of the secret recruitment that is ongoing. Believe me because I know what am saying But it's not over until God says it's over.

Do have a very fantastic day, my fellow nairalanders!

Please ignore a lot of ignorant things you read here. Kindly ignore them because a lot of ignorance is peddled here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
meetgaya:

This picture does not indicate these people are on training school. This only shows staff on the field. Mind u there are Accountants, administrators etc. We need a forensic examination on the picture

That photo shows how ignorant the person that posted it is. And as much as possible I do hope it is properly investigated. Prior to the 2016 recruitment for BSc. they had first recruited Drivers (long ago) and then OND and HND Holders. They then moved onto the BSC. Recruitment.

There is no single proof that those are newly recruited DPR Staff in the 2016/2017 batch. And annoyingly, I know the persons in that photo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very annoying set of people, there is a link to the past questions or alternatively send a PM to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fashionme: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
GOOD DAY,
I applied for Mechanical Engineer and its has been approved.

Please I need study pack

mymoney.ng@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chineseboy001: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls what next
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by multikolour(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
I can't answer this authoritatively but in my opinion, I'm not sure it's possible. Thought they gave 2 options for exam center during application....did you choose the same state for both? I'll advise you call the dpr helpline to confirm
okay thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwag: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
lexylabi:
Pls, how can I get my password? I don't know my password anymore. I tried using the password resend link buh its not working. What could be wrong guys?
I don't Gerrit, is it that you don't know your password anymore or you login with the one you know and and they start talking poo to you..... Incorrect Blah blah
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunday478(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
Pls PM josielewa. He has been helpful but we must STOP dropping our emails on the thread please.
He already sent it to me. I thought there was another one other than that. i already have that one courtesy of webtutors...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charleslifted(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Plssssssssssssssss, abeg anybody wey get d past questions, God go bless u as u help others. This is my email address.. liftedcharles@gmail.com. Tnk u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hayotundeh: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
check your inbox now....sent
Sorry to disturb u....pls can u send to seunaowolabi@gmail.com.God bless you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hayotundeh: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunday478:
He already sent it to me. I thought there was another one other than that. i already have that one courtesy of webtutors...
Pls cn u assist forward d past question to seunaowolabi@gmail.com.God bless you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yusuf001(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
josielewa:
pls we are all adults...lets stop this act of dropping email on these thread...pm the person directly...sent question to those who followed the rule....thanks
thanks i have seen it

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tonyamori(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls has anyone who applied for legal officer 11 been approved ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhdslw: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
@josielewa please send it to mhdslw@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
cellin:
July!!! Goodnews...
all things being equal, text MAY start flying in from tomorrow,next or thereafter . Good luck everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhdslw: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yusuf001:

thanks i have seen it
please send it to mhdslw@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
My application status is showing approved in my application status. No invitation sent to my email. What do I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Foxie: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please I keep getting this

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hotkaycee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Still pending. Applied for accounting. Who is with me on this

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by undefeated(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
PLEASE KINDLY SEND PAST QUESTIONS TO ME
donoil57@gmail.com
THANKS AND GOD BLESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.