Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682689 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by megadinho(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Has anyone been able to reset password? The mail they said they sent I haven't received it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fran4u: 1:31am On Jul 13, 2017
fatdick:
Pls PM josielewa. He has been helpful but we must STOP dropping our emails on the thread please.

Refer to pages 55 - 57 of this thread for links to download the past questions. God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 13, 2017
megadinho:
Has anyone been able to reset password? The mail they said they sent I haven't received it.

We're in the same boat. Pls notify if you're ever able to rectify it. I'll do same, thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Virtuoso89: 1:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Bertadayz:

We're in the same boat. Pls notify if you're ever able to rectify it. I'll do same, thanks.

megadinho:

If you routinely gleaned through the last few pages you would have seen people recommend you changed browsers to Opera mini or something. Preferably Opera mini. Your password would work there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Virtuoso89: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2017
lexylabi:
its not going through bro. I forgot my password ni

Why don't you check maybe another browser like UC. I had the same issue until I used Opera.

The rule for passwords was atleast one Upper case, lower case and a number. Password was not to be less than 6 characters.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Virtuoso89:

If you routinely gleaned through the last few pages you would have seen people recommend you changed browsers to Opera mini or something. Preferably Opera mini. Your password would work there.

Opere mini ...Firefox ...UC Browser ...I've tried all. Funny thing is I remember my password cos I wrote it down somewhere but it wouldn't budge. Feedback is "These credentials do not match our records" and that's scary !
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fran4u: 2:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Atamo:
I've being pleading that someone should also bassist me with DPR past questions, but seem not to have anyone send to me. please, anyone should kindly assist me with it too at atamoadagi@gmail.com. Thank you in advance

Refer to pages 55 - 57 of this thread for links to download the past questions. God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2017
"Credentials doesn't match" means either the username or password or both are wrong. If u supply the CORRECT details, you will get logged in. There are no two ways about it.

Unless perhaps your details have been wiped out of the DB (highly unlikely though)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 3:46am On Jul 13, 2017
The GT and EH test is most likely from 24th - 29th of July. Those of you outside the country, ready your tickets!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 13, 2017
@Tjayelbee, are you certain? I hope everything will be sorted out before the end of August

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manneger2: 4:05am On Jul 13, 2017
I heard if ur profile reads like this u can still be approve or rejected but if it reads do not come to exam with.....
..........it has ended for u.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by awo666(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2017
pls when is the exam
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by havilla(f): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Bertadayz:

Opere mini ...Firefox ...UC Browser ...I've tried all. Funny thing is I remember my password cos I wrote it down somewhere but it wouldn't budge. Feedback is "These credentials do not match our records" and that's scary !
try resetting it now it just worked for me and I was approved. Thank God I didn't give up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emperordammy: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Has anyone received invitation as CHEMIST
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekyno777(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
fatdick:
GT. Someone I trust confidentially advised me to avoid applying for EH although I have the required experience.
Sorry to ask. Are u sayin u met the GT requirement age-wise?
Tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrcokoro(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
OK GUYS I JUST CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW AND THE GUY SAID THEY ARE DONE WITH THAT SITE. THAT I SHOULD JUST KEEP MY REFERENCE NUMBER(WHICH I DON'T HAVE AGAIN cry cry cry cry cry cry ) AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO ALL THOSE QUALIFIED SOON..... SO NOW HOW DO I GET THE REFERENCE NUMBER NI
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousfuture: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Kudos guys,please if your application status read "Application approved" what does it necessarily means?
Secondly,are they sending invitation/messages for test now?
Last,the dates for the exams as I applied with HND Engineering? Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fashionme: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Someone should help with past questions na.

mymoney.ng@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
I've been approved! � I applied for public affairs officer, please who applied for that too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
preciousfuture:
Kudos guys,please if your application status read "Application approved" what does it necessarily means?
Secondly,are they sending invitation/messages for test now?
Last,the dates for the exams as I applied with HND Engineering? Thanks in anticipation!

What do you think it means
When it says application status : Approved

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Good Morning @GMB4REAL. I have followed this thread closely and just like you, my application was rejected. I applied for Mechanical engineer EH and I believe I fulfilled all the requirements.(8 years experience, Mech engr. 2.2, age: less than 30 as at December 2016 & lots of professional certifications in the oil & gas fabrication industry)

I just called the DPR helpline now just to know if it is possible to get some feedback as to why some of the applications were rejected even though applicants met the requirements in terms of age and qualifications.

The person that responded was EMPHATIC that the information on the portal should be disregarded. I went further to tell him that some applications have been approved and he insisted that unless I have another source to get authentic information, what he has told me is the current situation with the DPR exercise. He went further to say as long as you have your reference number, you will be contacted (for me, this is not possible)

I went further and asked my colleague to call the other line if someone else would pick up and give a different information. My colleague called and the voice that picked up was the same person that spoke to me earlier. He gave my colleague the exact same response I got when I spoke to him earlier

Now this is a source of concern, my normal instinct would be to move on and just believe this DPR job is not mine, but on the other hand, what if there is a mix-up and it will be resolved

Please if you have any source where you can get feedback as to why some applications were rejected (for some of us who believe we met the requirements for the positions we applied for) as seen on some of our portals, please pursue it.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks

GMB4REAL:

I see, God help us all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kingsval(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...
pls send d past question to me
my email: enekwechikingsley@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=mrcokoro post=58404799]OK GUYS I JUST CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW AND THE GUY SAID THEY ARE DONE WITH THAT SITE. THAT I SHOULD JUST KEEP MY REFERENCE NUMBER(WHICH I DON'T HAVE AGAIN cry cry cry cry cry cry ) AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO ALL THOSE QUALIFIED SOON..... SO NOW HOW DO I GET THE REFERENCE NUMBER NI [/quote

Your reference number is plastered every where on the profile, just check.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mainstreets(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
mine is showing pending successful submission. Any hope for me?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osetoh: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
mrcokoro:
OK GUYS I JUST CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW AND THE GUY SAID THEY ARE DONE WITH THAT SITE. THAT I SHOULD JUST KEEP MY REFERENCE NUMBER(WHICH I DON'T HAVE AGAIN cry cry cry cry cry cry ) AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO ALL THOSE QUALIFIED SOON..... SO NOW HOW DO I GET THE REFERENCE NUMBER NI
Got the same response when i called, he just said i should keep my reference number and forget about what is on the site. Go to your profile, you would see your reference number there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Bertadayz:

Delete the last character of your password and try again. It worked for me! Let me know if it works for u too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousfuture: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2017
modash:

What do you think it means
When it says application status : Approved
If I know I wouldn't ask.Your response is needed!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2017
havilla:
try resetting it now it just worked for me and I was approved. Thank God I didn't give up.
my dear congrats ...its the same story for me o

just dunno what to do
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
It means that you have been disqualified. Sorry about that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by megadinho(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks to that person above that suggested Opera should be used. It did work for me. I simply clicked forgot password and they sent the link of which I used to reset the password and finally accessed the site and my app was Approved grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Emaimo:

Delete the last character of your password and try again. It worked for me! Let me know if it works for u too
I have. In fact I have tried evey suggestion on this thread ...its breaking me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mainstreets(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
mine is showing pending successful submission. Any hope for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.