Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682674 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kingnap(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Virtuoso89:

If you routinely gleaned through the last few pages you would have seen people recommend you changed browsers to Opera mini or something. Preferably Opera mini. Your password would work there.

Its not about the browser bro... I was using my PC with different browsers.
I was finally able to guess my password right when someone posted the Caps lock, number and small letter stuffs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
The reset link just worked ...thanks a lot guys. #ReallyAppreciate

And my application has been approved.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrcokoro(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=megadinho post=58399965]Has anyone been able to reset password? The mail they said they sent I haven't received it.[/quote
THEY JUST SENT ME A RESET PASSWORD LINK NOW
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Am sorry to hear that some qualified candidates weren't approved...But the truth of the matter is that everyone whose status changed to either Approved or Rejected didn't do it themselves. So its either DPR site got hacked or they are just trying to reduce tension.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwag: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
megadinho:
Has anyone been able to reset password? The mail they said they sent I haven't received it.
if you still have same issue, let the first letter of your password to be in uppercase.......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrcokoro(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
emperordammy:
Has anyone received invitation as CHEMIST
MINE IS STILL SHOWING PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by farouk111: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Atamo:

+919717334882

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalcreteJB(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm not sure it's about the case of the first letter, I just reset mine with lower case all through
dwag:
if you still have same issue, let the first letter of your password to be in uppercase.......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2017
afosahid:
Good Morning @GMB4REAL. I have followed this thread closely and just like you, my application was rejected. I applied for Mechanical engineer EH and I believe I fulfilled all the requirements.(8 years experience, Mech engr. 2.2, age: less than 30 as at December 2016 & lots of professional certifications in the oil & gas fabrication industry)

I just called the DPR helpline now just to know if it is possible to get some feedback as to why some of the applications were rejected even though applicants met the requirements in terms of age and qualifications.

The person that responded was EMPHATIC that the information on the portal should be disregarded. I went further to tell him that some applications have been approved and he insisted that unless I have another source to get authentic information, what he has told me is the current situation with the DPR exercise. He went further to say as long as you have your reference number, you will be contacted (for me, this is not possible)

I went further and asked my colleague to call the other line if someone else would pick up and give a different information. My colleague called and the voice that picked up was the same person that spoke to me earlier. He gave my colleague the exact same response I got when I spoke to him earlier

Now this is a source of concern, my normal instinct would be to move on and just believe this DPR job is not mine, but on the other hand, what if there is a mix-up and it will be resolved

Please if you have any source where you can get feedback as to why some applications were rejected (for some of us who believe we met the requirements for the positions we applied for) as seen on some of our portals, please pursue it.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks

Gud Morning my brother. I actually like your courage.

I believe u must hav seen my post yesterday when i said i called a guy (DPR staff) whom i meet monthly during NSE branch meetings. I hav disclosed what transpired between us but i deliberately avoided to disclose 1 other thing which is "that he is advising me to disregard the portal thing because they were even told at 1 of their meetings (Union & Mgt) that about 90,000 shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS & not the portal"
I deliberately decided not to disclose it here as i dont want to cause confusion but as i said that was what he told me & he even went ahead & said the reason is that the portal thing has technical issue right from the beginning.

I hav a colleague here in my place of work who also has a friend working in the head office but currently out of office but will resume today. His own is showing pending & the friend told him that he will find out everything & feed him back. So as soon as i hav an update, i will get in touch with u.

Meanwhile like i said there are som info u cant discuss here because of their sensitive nature & therefore i suggest we chat in private. I have PM u. Send me ur no. so i can contact u later. I'm a bit busy now. Thanks one again.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2017
mekyno777:
Sorry to ask. Are u sayin u met the GT requirement age-wise? Tnx
Lol....I'll reserve my comment wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Thy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekyno777(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2017
fatdick:
sori, i wasn't askin to mock/look down on u, bt to knw if ppl above d 'specified age' were shortlistd for GT.
Bt as u no won ans, no qualms sha.
Gudluck!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
fatdick:
Morning paddy e, how was your night? Hope you are prepping seriously for the exam? Make me proud OK?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Mayoor15 you dey look wetin God go do abi? Morning,hope you're good?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=GMB4REAL post=58406959]

GMB4REAL, the general himself according to this thread, I salute you o as you forget me I say make I tuale before you busy finish today. Good work sir,lovely day I wish you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I read your post and it makes even a lot more sense right now. I have responded to your PM with my details so we can discuss when you are free.

Cheers!

GMB4REAL:

I believe u must hav seen my post yesterday when i said i called a guy (DPR staff) whom i meet monthly during NSE branch meetings. I hav disclosed what transpired between us but i deliberately avoided to disclose 1 other thing which is "that he is advising me to disregard the portal thing because they were even told at 1 of their meetings (Union & Mgt) that about 90,000 shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS & not the portal"
I deliberately decided not to disclose it here as i dont want to cause confusion but as i said that was what he told me & he even went ahead & said the reason is that the portal thing has technical issue right from the beginning.

I hav a colleague here in my place of work who also has a friend working in the head office but currently out of office but will resume today. His own is showing pending & the friend told him that he will find out everything & feed him back. So as soon as i hav an update, i will get in touch with u.

Meanwhile like i said there are som info u cant discuss here because of their sensitive nature & therefore i suggest we chat in private. I have PM u. Send me ur no. so i can contact u later. I'm a bit busy now. Thanks one again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Please follow the link for past questions
https://noisyedge..com.ng/2017/07/dpr-past-questions.html
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
omolizzy:

Morning paddy e, how was your night? Hope you are prepping seriously for the exam? Make me proud OK?
Morning padi mi....my night was good....urs? I am ooo my dear.....any news yet?. Have you seen what those who called the dpr helpline are saying? Apparently, we should all get invites irrespective of our online application status. Please prepare too so you are not caught unawares.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2017
mekyno777:

sori, i wasn't askin to mock/look down on u, bt to knw if ppl above d 'specified age' were shortlistd for GT.

Bt as u no won ans, no qualms sha.
Gudluck!
Such info will only arouse unnecessary tension and anger. Precise, is it important anymore? Some people were subtly directing words at me here yesterday for speaking the truth about certain favouritism. I think I have said enough. Best of Luck!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
fatdick:
Morning padi mi....my night was good....urs? I am ooo my dear.....any news yet?. Have you seen what those who called the dpr helpline are saying? Apparently, we should all get invites irrespective of our online application status. Please prepare too so you are not caught unawares.
Yes,I will and thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
i see a lot of people complaining that they meet requirement but their application was not approved , Just thinking aloud, this is Nigeria, millions of people are qualified, but i believe its not possible for them to approve them all. In this kind of situation , its a matter of being fortunate. Well am still hoping my application would be approved..mine still writing Pending , so they are probably still working on it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
omolizzy:
Mayoor15 you dey look wetin God go do abi? Morning,hope you're good?
Na SMS sure pass now, my phone is my surest and closest padi now, make SMS enter, d portal can read anything, I don't care...Am great and you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
mayoor15:
Na SMS sure pass now, my phone is my surest and closest padi now, make SMS enter, d portal can read anything, I don't care...Am great and you
mayoor don vex o,it is well dear we. I'm good jaree,we shall laugh soon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Namijee: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Kingsval:
pls send d past question to me my email: enekwechikingsley@gmail.com thanks
aanamijee123@gmail.com please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emmieachichi: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
mayoor15 I greet u...am ur fan.I have come across ur name in some of d force trend n others too.I just want to say I d feel u. just as I forget say I apply for firs dats how I forgot dpr too.... anyway mayoor15 Good luck on ur quest....I like to read ur comments because u too d make sense.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kuffine(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Can you log In? Just log in first.. You should find your reference number in your portal... You could also just your mail.. Just search for dpr on your mail box
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Sir ooo!!! This gist is heavy shocked

Gimme a minute to breath...

Just Donelli wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2017
emmieachichi:
mayoor15 I greet u...am ur fan.I have come across ur name in some of d force trend n others too.I just want to say I d feel u. just as I forget say I apply for firs dats how I forgot dpr too.... anyway mayoor15 Good luck on ur quest....I like to read ur comments because u too d make sense.
Chai, see how my oga come flatter me die for here.... Anyways, am your boy sir..... Don't worry boss, this year, DPR must call us o, we must to collect DPR money together by fire by force.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samuelklch: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Please send the past questions to my email:samuelkelechi@rocketmail.com. God will see us through thanks in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HonOlagrace: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
APPROVED!!! Pls.anyone with the past question should assist by sending to "olagrace4christ@gmail.com". Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JanezBae: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello house! pls I need clarifications on this N- power issue. I heard rumours that if one is a beneficiary of N-power programme, that it might jeopardise ones chances of getting another gud federal job. that since ur BVN is linked to a federal account, one may find it difficult to get another federal job, because government agencies frown at a situation whr one person may receive double salary from d federal purse. pls someone that is informed abt this should clarify this.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Laolballs:
i see a lot of people complaining that they meet requirement but their application was not approved , Just thinking aloud, this is Nigeria, millions of people are qualified, but i believe its not possible for them to approve them all. In this kind of situation , its a matter of being fortunate. Well am still hoping my application would be approved..mine still writing Pending , so they are probably still working on it
i think its a site glitch...my guy has hnd lower and upper is the requirement....

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.