Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684342 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by santuspearl: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Is there anyone with their application status pending that changed yesterday?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by megawax8: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Dinny1:

You tried at least you took your time to do this... nice one bruh... but will there be time to solve all this? apparently, this took you sometime to breakdown, a luxury that cannot be guaranteed if done on an actual testing situation.... my opinion tho.

true.....but

I guess a calculator is allowed. To be frank, I didn't use a pen when i made my first post. I used my phone calculator as I was in a bus. It took me say 15 -20 minutes though. One you know what to do, you obviously could do it in a minute(max) for each question.

Speedy efficiency is key. I guess that's why persons are urged to use past questions to prepare at least to keep the brain at ease.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Geedhey(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
iykofias:
is there any elect/elect GT that has bn approved for the test?
Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyeka1210(f): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2017
I am interested. I applied as an environmentalist. Thank you.
yusufhaji:
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
A. 45 B. 78 C. 86 D. 90 E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
This is how dpr questions look like. If interested pm me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slimadex: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
my application is still pending but I saw "no institution found" on my profile. I hope it doesn't reduce my chance of being selected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Geedhey(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
ada88:
Please I ask again o. Is it only 2.1 and above that was being invited. Was any 2.2 invited?? If yes did you have masters?? Coincidentally all the people I know who got invites had 2.1 so I want to be sure. Thank you
nope... there are 2. 2 without masters that got invited.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
smartkester:
hian!! Business sha. Everybody wants to grab any opportunity to get money

I tire o..lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAdebola: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
ada88:
Please I ask again o. Is it only 2.1 and above that was being invited. Was any 2.2 invited?? If yes did you have masters?? Coincidentally all the people I know who got invites had 2.1 so I want to be sure. Thank you

Guy not only people that have 2.1 they short-list...like me i have HND (upper credit) in Computer Science and i was shortlisted for System analyst....so God is involved ....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kereokwu(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
I have an invite for Human Resources Officer 1-Experience Hire, at CHAMSCITY/SASCON SASAON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL 19A, YESDEAM STREET , MAIATAMA. Abuja. 27/07/2017. Can we brainstorm?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uhbiodun(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Sent.
jeudasky:

send me a mail on calljodasky@yahoo.com.
We could talk on there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Kereokwu:
I have an invite for Human Resources Officer 1-Experience Hire, at CHAMSCITY/SASCON SASAON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL 19A, YESDEAM STREET , MAIATAMA. Abuja. 27/07/2017. Can we brainstorm?

Mine too is for the same position though in Kano and on the 29th.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by toyibhabib: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
uhbiodun:
Sent.

Pleas send to Habib.toyib@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Tjayelbee:
Hello guys,
Anyone applied for GT Geologist and writing test in ABJ?

I have soft copy of Geology of Nigeria, might be helpful.
I need the geology of Nigeria soft copy. I sent u pm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nana433(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2017
dayjahvoo:

I called them and they didn't even want to entertain the thought. So i sent them a very long mail through that "contact us" link. But still no reply.

When I called yesterday that was what the guy suggested I do too. Have you gotten any feedback?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nana433(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2017
absnaira:
in ur shoe sis,I need to change my center from abuja to Lagos

Hey, any luck with the center change?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
do you want a repeat of the immigration exercise? Do they have centers to accommodate every qualified candidate to write the test at the same time?

well you highlighted my main point and yet you were still saying something different from what you highlighted...............i said they should have extended the EXAMINATION DATE.........it looks obvious the baulk of the CBT is from 24th to 29th of July, it could have been extended from 24th July to say maybe 5th August.............so you see why should have not even brought up the immigration case because they do not relate

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Edifyer:
one pending got approved this morning.

No exam date yet.

wonderful......this could prove very crucial...........you mean it was pending last night and approved this moment right
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
ada88:
Please I ask again o. Is it only 2.1 and above that was being invited. Was any 2.2 invited?? If yes did you have masters?? Coincidentally all the people I know who got invites had 2.1 so I want to be sure.k Thank you

I got an invite.finished with 2.2 but i av a masters.mind you,they dnt consider ur masters.just ur first degree.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
makonko:

Mine too is for the same position though in Kano and on the 29th.
I think all Human resources applicants are writing on 29th.mine is in port Harcourt.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ukeme200(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
omolizzy:

You are a witch! Only a Witch can be this heartless and wicked to other human being like her.
easy my sister!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kereokwu:

Still pending, though same position for EH.

When we're u approved? What are your qualifications and experiences. Ie. D u have 2.1 or 2.2, Masters, etc.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BetterHalf: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
abiscomama:

I think all Human resources applicants are writing on 29th.mine is in port Harcourt.
Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeraw: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Same here, but it is well
Lescalier:

Still pending, though same position for EH.

When we're u approved? What are your qualifications and experiences. Ie. D u have 2.1 or 2.2, Masters, etc.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
yusufhaji:
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
A. 45 B. 78 C. 86 D. 90 E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
This is how dpr questions look like. If interested pm me
I sent u mail but haven't replied

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dinny1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
megawax8:

true.....but

I guess a calculator is allowed. To be frank, I didn't use a pen when i made my first post. I used my phone calculator as I was in a bus. It took me say 15 -20 minutes though. One you know what to do, you obviously could do it in a minute(max) for each question.

Speedy efficiency is key. I guess that's why persons are urged to use past questions to prepare at least to keep the brain at ease.

Well said... Trust you got the invite. All the best bro..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meeday92: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tjayelbee:
Hello guys,
Anyone applied for GT Geologist and writing test in ABJ?

I have soft copy of Geology of Nigeria, might be helpful.

GT geologist here too.

Please how can I get the geology of Nigeria?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Elems2will: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls, help a brother. Anyone with the DPR past questions, forward to me.
ebiwill2@gmail.com
Thank u so much. One love
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
sokarsenal:

wonderful......this could prove very crucial...........you mean it was pending last night and approved this moment right

Yep.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Edifyer:

Yep.
please was it showing no institution initially before it was approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lescalier:
Who is currently heading DPR. That's a simple question anyone that wants to work there should know.
Mr mortdecai ladan, now who was the first director
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lescalier:
Who is currently heading DPR. That's a simple question anyone that wants to work there should know.
Mr mortdecai ladan, now who was the first director...

Secondly i think for quantitative analysis they are literally thousands of questions. U cant start solving gmat now. What if the questions uv studied dont come out , or it is twisted.

I think you should all go brush ur selfs in basic maths.
That way u can apply it to every problem...

No time sef
Too much wrk , get bk home in the evening , and b4 u say jack, u crusing a ferrari in dream land.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats 2 those with invites. My status is still displaying 'pending-successful submission'. Anybody with me on this? Any EH-Systems Analyst that has gotten an invite in the house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.