Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688165 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by transbut5(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
another persons picture appeared in my background. what could be the reason
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maxy097(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatKCforever:

Thanks, this was helpful
How?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tedimola(m): 3:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Hallo house.
My profile has been showing PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION for more than 2 weeks now. Could there be an issue with my application?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 4:16am On Nov 16, 2016
tedimola:
Hallo house.
My profile has been showing PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION for more than 2 weeks now. Could there be an issue with my application?

Yinka?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nkwako: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Please when is it closing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
transbut5:
another persons picture appeared in my background. what could be the reason
pls be patient it is their system that is bringing this error. Pls I want to ask u some questions here when u register do u register with ur phone or ur system hmmm. Be patient they will rectify it or send email to them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
nkwako:
Please when is it closing
december 7th.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
tedimola:
Hallo house.
no be patient ok even their are some applicants that av not been approve too. Since u submit ur credentials to them u will be approve ok. Just be patient.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Awedman:
Don't really know why this people changing approved to pending again
do not panic ok it is their system that is bringing the error.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
denclen:

Kindly show us a screenshot of your approval. So that we can be convinced.
sorry to reply u late. I make use of my system to compressed it from mb to kb then I now send it to bb phone and d pdf app convert all my file to pdf. After I converted all my file back I now send it to my system to complete my registration.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
MzQuadrey:
I think his question was, was it immediately u completed the application it was approved or later on? Cos I applied the day it came out n it's still pending tnx
no it is almost going to a week av register. I av not check d registration status back. So pls be patient with them cheers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
bravado90:
I've been trying to register since on Wednesday but was unsuccessful
ohh sorry about that I want to ask u which phone do u used to register hmmm. Is it android phone or symbian phone. When in my on case I make used of my bb phone and system. Av already complete d form ready for approval from them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=yomi212 post=50973942]Finally the registration is now completed since monday... It' time to watch n pray[/quote congrats about it kindly practice gmat or dragnet materials too for d upcoming test that is coming up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=dfo12 post=50981198]Any idea about the nature of their exam? undecided [/quote it is test not exam. They will only ask questions on dragnet materials. So be prepared ooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by funstellegee: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys, please I'd appreciate it if anyone could send me dragnet or gmat questions.. Here's my email "gbadamosistella@yahoo.com " Thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wait, has it been confirmed that dragnet will conduct the test or its just an assumption
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
The questions will be conducted from the dragnet or Gmat materials. Pls either u are old or young kindly be prepared about it. It is very important. Population for this test is much and they will use test to screen participant.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Wait, has it been confirmed that dragnet will conduct the test or its just an assumption
test will be conducted during the screening exercise. Try and get dragnet or Gmat materials.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
funstellegee:
Hi guys, please I'd appreciate it if anyone could send me dragnet or gmat questions.. Here's my email "gbadamosistella@yahoo.com " Thanks in anticipation
av send d dragnet material to ur email address.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omonosa25(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:
test will be conducted during the screening exercise. Try and get dragnet or Gmat materials.

Lemme rephrase the question again.

Are you sure dragnet will conduct this exam or you are just acting based off speculations?

coz, knowing who will conduct the screening exam is a plus to everybody( coz it tells us.the exam format to expect)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
omonosa25:

Are you sure dragnet will conduct this exam or you are just acting based off speculations?

coz, knowing who will conduct the screening exam is a plus to everybody( coz it tells us.the exam format to expect)
Thank you jare my brother, until we are sure its dragnet or gmat then all preparation is useless, its better you knw wht u'r going for than for them to surprise us with GRE and some other crazy format

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Want to believe that there will be one or two persons here that have contacts in DPR, please do all of us a favor by asking for the format and who will be conducting the test and informing us.THANK YOU
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by georgee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habeebb: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
funstellegee:

Pls, forward same to me as well...
abeeb.yekeen@hotmail.com

Thanks...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habeebb: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Pls, send to me as well...
abeeb.yekeen@hotmail.com

Thanks...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kennyanderson: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
omonosa25:

You have a point my brother. Knowing who will conduct the test will clearly tell us the format the test is likely to be. practicing GMAT will only help us a lil but we are likely to rubble on areas that may not come out in the test. Pls let's us try to know the consulting firm that will conduct the test so we can prepare ourselves better.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ohh sorry about that I want to ask u which phone do u used to register hmmm. Is it android phone or symbian phone. When in my on case I make used of my bb phone and system. Av already complete d form ready for approval from them.
System and Android phone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:

please can you send the dragnet materials to my email thank you...........

sokababab@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Boyopumping: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
pls send here too olabayoalabi@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
bravado90:

System and Android phone
ok pls u have not explain the process how did it happen. U have not explain what happens along d line during ur registration process.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kennyanderson:

You have a point my brother. Knowing who will conduct the test will clearly tell us the format the test is likely to be. practicing GMAT will only help us a lil but we are likely to rubble on areas that may not come out in the test. Pls let's us try to know the consulting firm that will conduct the test so we can prepare ourselves better.
from the past dpr participants, their test was conducted by dragnet company so be fully prepared about it. Pls do not wait till when they will announce the company or firm that will conduct the test oo. Just be prepared.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Want to believe that there will be one or two persons here that have contacts in DPR, please do all of us a favor by asking for the format and who will be conducting the test and informing us.THANK YOU
well from the past participants that pertake in the test what they said is that they repeat dragnet test materials for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P