Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686147 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
madri4u:
from an insider info from dpr, d person said dose having object moved and later portal closed are the one successful for interview and their invite letter is currently been process with their profile information and will be sent text msg and email. While for dose having edit issue, d person said either dey are having issue with deir profile informatio like age, certificate year and other issues....
if this your person is very reliable, then let him tell you the exact date people will get interview invite

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
DouglasHoc:
If your portal is still accessible: say Hi.... If yours is portal closesd: Say NE. Let's see which population is larger
Hi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Drnice:
Mine is "Application Portal Closed." But, if you ask me to choose between "object moved" crew & "profile accessible" crew. I would choose "object moved," cos there are chances that their profiles are being moved to interview board, hence no need to edit profile. Well, I'm being sincere not sentimental. Don't give up yet till emails are sent by DPR.

Did you even read what you posted? "their profiles are being moved to the interview board" because of "object moved".

Complete mumu

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2017
madri4u:
from an insider info from dpr, d person said dose having object moved and later portal closed are the one successful for interview and their invite letter is currently been process with their profile information and will be sent text msg and email. While for dose having edit issue, d person said either dey are having issue with deir profile informatio like age, certificate year and other issues....

You mumu pass that other guy. You keep contadicting yourself and trying to pass your unintelligent guesses as inside information.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2017
I have been laughing at the comments o. Too much of knowledge (I too know) is bad. Lemme just quote from Proverbs 11:23 Smart people keep quiet about what they know, but stupid people advertise their ignorance. Verse 25 says Worry can rob you of happiness, but kind words will cheer you up.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2017
If you were following this thread sequentially, we got to know that "object moved" is computer a programming term that does not relate to moving a material from one point to another literally
madri4u:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

My dear, DPR will take more than 500.

lolzzz funny.
DPR is a parastatal under d federal ministry of petroleum resources, there is no way they will recruit 500 persons at once under this economic condition. in fact I av not seen a parastatal that did that, except NPA, Navy and air force don't even try it. so dear, just pray that u will be among d few selected ones.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2017
mmmmmm!!!! DPR should better employ everybody on this thread oooo, else the ones that won't be employed or that won't make it to d interview might do something unpalatable cos the temper n d speculations n d kind of hope m seeing here, knowing how this country operates n with d current global trend in oil market is so alarming oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:01am On Oct 22, 2017
hugochuks60:
mmmmmm!!!! DPR should better employ everybody on this thread oooo, else the ones that won't be employed or that won't make it to d interview might do something unpalatable cos the temper n d speculations n d kind of hope m seeing here, knowing how this country operates n with d current global trend in oil market is so alarming oooo.
Seems you don't know what's going on or current at all , DPR is recruiting not less than 500, because a lot of their staffs are retiring this year and they can't start 2018 with short of staffs.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2017
tolesky:

Seems you don't know what's going on or current at all , DPR is recruiting not less than 500, because a lot of their staffs are retiring this year and they can't start 2018 with short of staffs.

bro I love ur confidence, we r all in this together, just telling u d plain truth. they were not employed at once, there is no way all will leave at once. mind u some will be employed legally without going through this process. so the 500 u r thinking is not all from this recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
hugochuks60:

lolzzz funny.
DPR is a parastatal under d federal ministry of petroleum resources, there is no way they will recruit 500 persons at once under this economic condition. in fact I av not seen a parastatal that did that, except NPA, Navy and air force don't even try it. so dear, just pray that u will be among d few selected ones.

Go back to previous pages.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2017
In the last recruitment they recruited 282 but it would be more this time because they are opening more offices in states not having DPR offices. States like bayelsa, zamfara, banue and the rest of them. This time they'll recruit between 400 and 500 since its almost five years they recruited last

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Did you even read what you posted? "their profiles are being moved to the interview board" because of "object moved".

Complete mumu
So, I should clap for you? I made an observation which maybe likely true or not. If you didn't agree with me, why not jump? Why do you derive joy insulting people(i.e displaying ur stupidity)? I ask u, Mr. Man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Application portal that doesn't contain the position a specific candidate applied for, is that one a portal? cheesy cheesy

And it seems no one noticed this unusual difference. grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:
Application portal that doesn't contain the position a specific candidate applied for, is that one a portal? cheesy cheesy

This guy no killi me with laughter o grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2017
I just logged into my account. Its very much accessible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:

u were right at ur point. I think that effects is on all dashboard. the DPR info on their web does not specifically mentioned the issues we are experiencing rather tail warning and her transparency in recruiting applicants. let observed patients to see the final outcome probably, it is of good they lock down the application portals.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2017
babagy82:
I just logged into my account. Its very much accessible
what did u observed on ur dashboard. let hear the changes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
obinnapeter63:
u were right at ur point. I think that effects is on all dashboard. the DPR info on their web does not specifically mentioned the issues we are experiencing rather tail warning and her transparency in recruiting applicants. let observed patients to see the final outcome probably, it is of good they lock down the application portals.
Mehn bros, take it easy o. See massacre.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:

Bros, u funny oo! I don laugh tire. Choi!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2017
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is again compelled to publish this disclaimer alerting the general public to the activities of some unscrupulous persons who are exploiting the present employment situation of the country, to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for employment into the DPR. They do this by issuing bogus “Letters of Employment” filled with spurious claims and promises. We are also aware, through the alertness of security agencies, of the existence of a fake recruitment syndicate purportedly established to mastermind these fraudulent activities. We hereby wish to state categorically that at no time has the Department employed or engaged any persons, agents, contractors or consultants to act as intermediaries in the ongoing DPR recruitment exercise. Neither have we authorized anyone to charge any fees on behalf of the DPR regarding this purpose. For the avoidance of any doubt, we wish to reiterate that the ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. Advertisements were duly published in national newspapers outlining the application process and subsequent follow-up procedures. We had since commenced the process and successfully executed the first part of the recruitment exercise and are in the process of following through to other stages of the process. Every step of this exercise is conducted with openness and transparency in line with the national due process article of faith. In this regard therefore, we would like to advise the public and particularly, candidates who have participated in the process thus far, to discountenance any information emanating from other sources and to only refer to the online portal dedicated for the recruitment exercise or the DPR official website: www.dpr.gov.ng for information pertaining to the recruitment or any other information on our activities.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2017
hugochuks60:

What you don't know is that DPR earlier appealed for recruitment of more staff so that they can perform their statutory roles effectively and this has coupled with the fact that many of their staff will be retiring soon.

In fact, they intend to recruit 750 people. Maybe 500 this year and 250 next year.

Well, there was a propaganda that the chief whip hijacked the recruitment and nobody did anything unpalatable.

People were living their life before DPR advertised and nobody will die because DPR did not employ him/her.

Finally, nobody can stop the eternal plan of God.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:

Application portal need not contain the specific job position a candidate applied for. In the beginning you were told of only two categories "EH and GT" and those disciplines that should apply for either of the two.
So if you are Mechanical Engr and you applied for EH, during the interview they are gonna ask you things related to mechanical in oil and gas, your claimed years of experience and then some general questions.
That was why everybody wrote the same aptitude test, no distinction.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:

A particularly observant person is who you are. Heated debates are only being generated here on "object moved", Application Portal Closed and "still getting access to the portal", and so on. Nobody has keenly observed that "The Position Applied For" vanished from everyone's profile. If this 'Position Applied For' vanished on everyone's profile, then we are all on the same plane. This is even a greater cause for concern that should not be overlooked.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
insperyadyou:
A particularly observant person is who you are. Heated debates are only being generated here on "object moved", Application Portal Closed and "still getting access to the portal", and so on. Nobody has keenly observed that "The Position Applied For" vanished from everyone's profile. If this 'Position Applied For' vanished on everyone's profile, then we are all on the same plane. This is even a greater cause for concern that should not be overlooked.
Someone already pointed that out, check previous pages.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Akexstinger:

Application portal need not contain the specific job position a candidate applied for. In the beginning you were told of only two categories "EH and GT" and those disciplines that should apply for either of the two.
So if you are Mechanical Engr and you applied for EH, during the interview they are gonna ask you things related to mechanical in oil and gas, your claimed years of experience and then some general questions.
That was why everybody wrote the same aptitude test, no distinction.
Really? grin

Well, we shall eventually see to that.
And I'm quite certain that some persons will be shocked of the outcome. It's a given. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
insperyadyou:

DPR has removed the information they consider unnecessary at this stage.

Your discipline is enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

What you don't know is that DPR earlier appealed for recruitment of more staff so that they can perform their statutory roles effectively and this has coupled with the fact that many of their staff will be retiring soon.

In fact, they intend to recruit 750 people. Maybe 500 this year and 250 next year.

Well, there was a propaganda that the chief whip hijacked the recruitment and nobody did anything unpalatable.

People were living their life before DPR advertised and nobody will die because DPR did not employ him/her.

Finally, nobody can stop the eternal plan of God.
your source is genuine and updated. the bolded is very correct. 700+ (not exactly 750) staff is the number they stated in the letter that sought approval to recruit sent to FCC, recruitment in batches. Thats all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:

Really? grin

Well, we shall eventually see to that.
And I'm quite certain that some persons will be shocked of the outcome. It's a given. grin grin

Why are you wishing people bad?

At this point, it is safe to pray and remain hopeful.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
insperyadyou:
This did not apply to everybody , as for my portal it showed the position I applied for until application portal closed , but most of those claiming that their portal is opening had this very issue. That's what the guy is talking about .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2017
tolesky:

This did not apply to everybody , as for my portal it showed the position I applied for until application portal closed , but most of those claiming that their portal is opening had this very issue. That's what the guy is talking about .
i now get it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
insperyadyou:
i now get it
get what? I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.