Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686217 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Does it mean that if yours says "application portal closed" means you're automatically out of the race?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
PJMasks:
Does it mean that if yours says "application portal closed" means you're automatically out of the race?
Says who?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
PJMasks:
whoever is here on nairaland and says he has an accurate answer to this your vital question is the greatest liar of this 21st century. Guess work has so far been the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please who have the link to the last DPR recruitment on nairaland . I have previously gone tru their conversation, especially on how their interviews went ...to when the appointment letters got to the successful ones. I have searched but cant find D link

insperyadyou:
whoever is here on nairaland and says he has an accurate answer to this your vital question is the greatest liar of this 21st century. Guess work has so far been the order of the day
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Harry715:
Some of the candidates who received an invite yesterday, their portal was closed also.

How did you know?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
tolesky:

Most of those who received text have their portal closed and most portal opened haven't received text . Though I stand corrected.

How did you know? The person who received text message here can still access his portal.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Guys, you will recall that In the disclaimer message by DPR, they warned people to stop speculation on the employment process, but always refer to the application portal for update on the recruitment.

Now, if application portal is closed for some and still open for others, it MAY simply mean those it's closed for are out of the race.

I say this because if you are invited for interview, the details of the invite will be on the portal when you login. Just the way it was for the test.

Moreover, does it make any sense that the portal will be closed for those that have been successful?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
tolesky:

Seems you don't know what's going on or current at all , DPR is recruiting not less than 500, because a lot of their staffs are retiring this year and they can't start 2018 with short of staffs.

The plural of 'Staff' is STAFF not STAFFS! This is making my eyes hurt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
DgRaNdShErifF:
Application portal that doesn't contain the position a specific candidate applied for, is that one a portal? cheesy cheesy

And it seems no one noticed this unusual difference. grin grin grin

I noticed and pointed this out a day before or on the day the portal closed. But it was there all along.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pls who have ideas about the DPR next stage. let me start preparing by God's grace there is hope at the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lescalier:
Guys, you will recall that In the disclaimer message by DPR, they warned people to stop speculation on the employment process, but always refer to the application portal for update on the recruitment.

Now, if application portal is closed for some and still open for others, it MAY simply mean those it's closed for are out of the race.

I say this because if you are invited for interview, the details of the invite will be n the portal when you login. Just the way it was for the test.

Moreover, does it make any sense that the portal will be closed for those that have been successful?

There's no point in you trying to cause panic on here. Your speculations are nonsensical and not according to fact. When the time comes, Dpr will start inviting via mails and the updated dashboards will be accessible via the link sent with the invites. If your dashboard is still accessible by now you should be worried.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even the staff in DPR are dumb folded. cry Non can make a statement about the recuitment process.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
herlecks:
There's no point in you trying to cause panic on here. Your speculations are nonsensical and not according to fact. When the time comes, Dpr will start inviting via mails and the updated dashboards will be accessible via the link sent with the invites. If your dashboard is still accessible by now you should be worried.

Hahahah funny man! You should be the one worried!
Most of those stil having access to their portals are not even here on nairaland ranting around... Those are the guys in high places.. They don't shout!
Only a few of them are here on nairaland ....
If you ask me, I'll rather be with d crew that are quiet and calm.. Than be with those giving speculations around..
What we all are suppose to do is to keep calm ...possibly there will be an official statement from DPR this week... So brotha calm down b4 u get high BP..
Don't draw up conclusion from what guys post here on nairaland, we are only like 23% of the total number of applicants that applied to DPR. So many others don't even know this thread exist.. So chill..
Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well, let's call a spade a spade. I see no reason why some portals will be closed and while some is still opened. And it was clearly stated that you should always refer to your portal for necessary information. Closure of portal isn't generic so for those that can still access theirs, congrats. Mind you, mine says "application portal closed" but hey! I'm still hopeful.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
We hope by tomorrow dpr will demystify this puzzle that they put us through

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
herlecks:

Did your portal close before you were invited for aptitude test?

The idea of closing a candidates portal before inviting him/her for interview does not make sense to me.

If they don't want you to alter your details, they could have blocked the edit option.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
PJMasks:
Well, let's call a spade a spade. I see no reason why some portals will be closed and while some is still opened. And it was clearly stated that you should always refer to your portal for necessary information. Closure of portal isn't generic so for those that can still access theirs, congrats. Mind you, mine says "application portal closed" but hey! I'm still hopeful.

chief, that's has been my argument too. thanks Jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
From a confirmed source, they don't want us to have access to our details again to avoid alteration.

But he said there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Allow them to keep insinuating. I got the first text that was sent mistakenly. For those saying it was fake, it's ur choice to believe whatever u wanna believe. All I know is dat the text was sent at D wrong time and had to be stopped. My portal is closed, but by His Grace, my interview wt DPR will be November. And I'm gonna celebrate soon...

EdoBoy90:
From a confirmed source, they don't want us to have access to our details again to avoid alteration.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
EdoBoy90:

My brother, our hope is on God but I don't believe whoever gave you this information.

They would have blocked the edit option instead of closing the portal for a larger number of candidates.

Do you expect them to reactivate the portal before interview? If yes, why close it in the first place instead of disallowing the edit option as it was before?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
EngrVin:
Allow them to keep insinuating. I got the first text that was sent mistakenly. For those saying it was fake, it's ur choice to believe whatever u wanna believe. All I know is dat the text was sent at D wrong time and had to be stopped. My portal is closed, but by His Grace, my interview wt DPR will be November. And I'm gonna celebrate soon...

pls, do u have ideas about the next stage let me start preparing ooo..

pls I need info from your. Is it oral or written ?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

My brother, our hope is on God but I don't believe whoever gave you this information.

They would have blocked the edit option instead of closing the portal for a larger number of candidates.

Do you expect them to reactivate the portal before interview? If yes, why close it in the first place instead of disallowing the edit option as it was before?
Madam , I think when I posted that most of the people that got the invitation later had their portals closed you attacked me for your confirmation revert to Engrvin last post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Misskay90:

The plural of 'Staff' is STAFF not STAFFS! This is making my eyes hurt.
Thanks for your observation but must you correct with insults?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

Some persons have concrete information here or even working at DPR.

that was how some gave information that the Nigerian Navy DSSC test will be written on 17th December, 2016. Some persons were arguing with him but to our greatest surprised that was the exact date the test was written.

I won't talk much again.

Good luck to those whose Application portals have been closed. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Some persons have concrete information here or even working at DPR.

that was how some gave information that the Nigerian Navy DSSC test will be written on 17th December, 2016. Some persons were arguing with him but to our greatest surprised that was the exact date the test was written.

I won't talk much again.

Good luck to those whose Application portals have been closed. Fingers crossed.

It is Ok. When is the interview taking place? It appears you know people that are in charge of the recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
tolesky:
Thanks for your observation but must you correct with insults?
Where's the insult? because I don't see it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Queenzy421(f): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

can it be that the portal was closed in order to update it with interview invitations?
just speculating, so insults not welcomed.

first comment on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jigga123: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
I think they have selected people for the interview because those people that was rejected for the aptitude test had similar issue of not able to login, They complain of the same thing showing 'Application closed '.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Queenzy421:

can it be that the portal was closed in order to update it with interview invitations?
just speculating, so insults not welcomed.

first comment on this thread

nice line of thought but again why wasn't it closed when invite for test was done. again, this thing abt dis job is open ended, it's neither here or there esp going by trends

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
PJMasks:
If it is so. Then what can u say about when u click on "register now" & it will display "registration portal closed"? Everyone should try it regardless of ur situations, then see 4 urselves.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Waiting is just tortured for me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

Did your portal close before you were invited for aptitude test?

The idea of closing a candidates portal before inviting him/her for interview does not make sense to me.

If they don't want you to alter your details, they could have blocked the edit option.
Even b4 the test was scheduled, the edit option was there. I followed my profile up then. Dont get confused, dear. It is COMPULSORY that DPR will always send an email to confirm ur status, not like the portal closed stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.