Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686024 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Zahrudin:

this guy wetin dey worry u
disgruntled is adjective while disgruntle is verb.

My guy he is right. Adjective or not, its disgruntled!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Most pple that have acces to their portal have bookmark their page after login before. Jt like me

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
tolesky:

grin grin grin grin woman, you can argue! That was how I said most if not all that received invitation texts had their portals closed, you said it wasn't correct .

I can say with all certainty that the text message did not come from DPR. The guys (Umeh and the other one) who got the text had earlier posted their details here on this thread. So who ever sent the text got their details and decided to prank them. Then sent a counter-message before things go too far and get out of hands.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Pdirac post=61685148]

I can say with all certainty that the text message did not come from DPR. The guys (Umeh and the other one) who got the text had earlier posted their details here on this thread. So who ever sent the text got their details and decided to prank them. Then sent a counter-message before things go too far and get out .

Portal closed means all portal both registration and application. If urs is still open with time, it will be attended to. Thanks.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
god2good:
Most pple that have acces to their portal have bookmark their page after login before. Jt like me

Bro, that's not true. Speak for yourself.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Bekeel post=61685581][/quote]

Bro, don't say what you do not know. Lets just watch as things unfold.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Pdirac:

I can say with all certainty that the text message did not come from DPR. The guys (Umeh and the other one) who got the text had earlier posted their details here on this thread. So who ever sent the text got their details and decided to prank them. Then sent a counter-message before things go too far and get out of hands.
Brother I'm very sure of what I'm saying , Engrvin and Drnice both got the SMS and they never screenshot their profile on here.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
My own reasoning which I believe is very logical, those with "Application Portal Closed" means their profiles had been processed and attended to , hence waiting for either invitation or rejection messages those which is still opened is either unprocessed or being attended to. I mean no offense please.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Pdirac:

Bro, don't say what you do not know. Lets just watch as things unfold.

This guy Pdirac, why do u doubt people u don't no, have not seen before. I tire for u, na only u dey here? Cheers!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Pdirac:

Bro, that's not true. Speak for yourself.

My dear in-as-much as we all pray and hope for success, people should stop hasty speculation and generalization.

How can he assuredly claim that candidates who can access their profile bookmarked it?

SMH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Bekeel:

This guy Pdirac, why do u doubt people u don't no, have not seen before. I tire for u, na only u dey here? Cheers!!!

Do you expect her to believe anything even if it does not make sense?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
tolesky:

Brother I'm very sure of what I'm saying , Engrvin and Drnice both got the SMS and they never screenshot their profile on here.

And they never give their numbers out for whatsap group?

Whatever, DPR has advised everybody to only use the recruitment portal or their official website as the only genuine source of information.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Onyiridike:

And they never give their numbers out for whatsap group?

Whatever, DPR has advised everybody to only use the recruitment portal or their official website as the only genuine source of information.
Yes they never Did.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
tolesky:
My own reasoning which I believe is very logical, those with "Application Portal Closed" means their profiles had been processed and attended to , hence waiting for either invitation or rejection messages those which is still opened is either unprocessed or being attended to. I mean no offense please.
the most sensible post on this thread in a while.. thats why im looking and rarely comment here... we sud jst STFU and wait for success or regret mail..it isnt difficult to do.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Bekeel:

We can't all be as gullible as you now, can we?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Zahrudin:

this guy wetin dey worry u
disgruntled is adjective while disgruntle is verb.

That's your problem! You will not repent of your mistakes.

Must someone flog sense into you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2017
tolesky:
I concur. My portal was open for several hours on Saturday, but immediately I changed one of my referees and added other Professional certificates, the portal got closed. I can't say with certainty though, because some people never edited their profile yet their portal got closed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Application portal closed IS NOT the end of the journey... It will be open again to update us on the interview schedule which I believe will comes up First week in November... SHALOM

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2017
So i called snapchat abi na snapnet and they said any update to the portal is from DPR's end and that if I'm getting application portal closed then it should be same for everyone.

From the foregoing i guess its safe to say that its now in DPR's hands and everyone's application portal should be closed by now save for anomalies

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2017
theoptimist298:
So i called snapchat abi na snapnet and they said any update to the portal is from DPR's end and that if I'm getting application portal closed then it should be same for everyone.

From the foregoing i guess its safe to say that its now in DPR's hands and everyone's application portal should be closed by now save for anomalies

lol,.we all know,even those causing trouble cheesy and those afraid ,clicking registration button will give you same message,.

like i said earlier,.if yours is still showing dnt touch it,when they are through we will be communicated.

safe all

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
STOP LOGGING IN AND OUT CREATING UNNECESSARY PANIC! OVER 3K PPL WILL BE INVITED FOR THE INTERVIEW AND WILL ALL GET THE INVITE AT THE SAME TIME. SOME OF THEM WILL BE ON THIS THREAD AND TESTIFY AT THE SAME DAMN TYM! Y'ALL NEED TO GET BUSY FOR REAL! PROFILE CHANGING AIN'T SHIT. WAIT FOR THE EMAIL AND SMS MOST LIKELY IN NOVEMBER. ✌ PS: NO ONE HAVE BEEN INVITED BY DPR.. DO NOT BE DECEIVED

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by YellowBastard: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
To all you speculators!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Those people whose portals are still opened or who have object moved.. who all these ones help?
In fact who DPR help?

Let me come and go and be sipping my burukutu in one corner.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lescalier:
Guys, you will recall that In the disclaimer message by DPR, they warned people to stop speculation on the employment process, but always refer to the application portal for update on the recruitment.

Now, if application portal is closed for some and still open for others, it MAY simply mean those it's closed for are out of the race.

I say this because if you are invited for interview, the details of the invite will be on the portal when you login. Just the way it was for the test.

Moreover, does it make any sense that the portal will be closed for those that have been successful?

At the words in bold, don't you see that you also contradict yourself?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gaxx01:

Hahahah funny man! You should be the one worried!
Most of those stil having access to their portals are not even here on nairaland ranting around... Those are the guys in high places.. They don't shout!
Only a few of them are here on nairaland ....
If you ask me, I'll rather be with d crew that are quiet and calm.. Than be with those giving speculations around..
What we all are suppose to do is to keep calm ...possibly there will be an official statement from DPR this week... So brotha calm down b4 u get high BP..
Don't draw up conclusion from what guys post here on nairaland, we are only like 23% of the total number of applicants that applied to DPR. So many others don't even know this thread exist.. So chill..
Happy Sunday!

Don't you see that you are 'carrying' speculations too?

By the way, where did you conduct the research to come up with your figure @ the bolded words?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Magma012:
grin this na comedy thread... Object moved to where now?

To the permanent site.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
1porsche:
i wonder why most of us in the house will be capitalizing on ones grammatical error to fool him/her....lets be mature with our attitude and the way we relate and address our fellow Nigerians. I bet us if dpr would go through this forum and conduct their interview here most of us will fail because of our attitude and bad manners. Is this how we intend to work in this Organisation called DPR most of us has screened ourselves out already. lets encourage one another with a positive mindset and stop claiming the NOAH of all living things>>>>
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
1porsche:
To clerify to object move saga...its an error in the web configuration. i cant relly explain everything but it doesnt mean one is out nor in on the dpr race..i believe while trying to set up new parameters for the new dashboard a little bug got in way...this little info will help the few programmers in the house to clerify..

Object moved Here error while Consuming a web service RSS

I've developed a web service with Form based authentication as below.

1.An entry in web.config as below.

<div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste"><authentication mode="Forms"></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<forms loginUrl="Loginpage.aspx" name=".AuthAspx"></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</forms></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</authentication></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<authorization></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
<deny users="?"/></div> <div style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;" id="_mcePaste">
</authorization></div>
<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms loginUrl="Loginpage.aspx" name=".AuthAspx"/></authentication>

<authorization><deny users="?"/>
</authorization>

2.In Login Page user is validate on button click event as follows.

if (txtUserName.Text == "test" && txtPassword.Text == "test"wink

{

FormsAuthenticationTicket ticket = new FormsAuthenticationTicket(1, // Ticket version

txtUserName.Text,// Username to be associated with this ticket

DateTime.Now, // Date/time ticket was issued

DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(50), // Date and time the cookie will expire

false, // if user has chcked rememebr me then create persistent cookie

"", // store the user data, in this case roles of the user

FormsAuthentication.FormsCookiePath); // Cookie path specified in the web.config file in <Forms> tag if any.

string hashCookies = FormsAuthentication.Encrypt(ticket);

HttpCookie cookie = new HttpCookie(FormsAuthentication.FormsCookieName, hashCookies); // Hashed ticket

Response.Cookies.Add(cookie);

string returnUrl = Request.QueryString["ReturnUrl"];

if (returnUrl == null) returnUrl = "~/Default.aspx";

Response.Redirect(returnUrl, false);

}

3.Webservice has a default webmethod.

[WebMethod]

public string HelloWorld()

{

return "Hello World";

}

4.From a webApplication I am making a call to webservice by creating proxy after adding the webreferance of the above webservice.

localhost.Service1 service = new localhost.Service1();

service.AllowAutoRedirect = false;

NetworkCredential credentials = new NetworkCredential("test", "test"wink;

service.Credentials = credentials;

string hello = service.HelloWorld();

Response.Write(hello);

and here while consuming it in a web application the below exception is thrown from webservice proxy.

--
<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
<h2>Object moved to <a href="%2fWebService1%2fLoginpage.aspx%3fReturnUrl%3d%252fWebService1%252fService1.asmx">here</a>.</h2>
</body></html>

Who this one help?

Nobody is gonna read this

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by louismane2: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
BLSYNG:
If you're encountering the "Application closed" thingy, it simply means that your journey to DPR through this recruitment has ended. You need to move on and try again when there are openings again. It's just logical to deduce this.
No hard feelings.
Congrats to those who can still access their application portal.

Over sabi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by louismane2: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Heheeeee

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by louismane2: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oya Make Una fight and kill yourselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52