Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683935 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
EngrVin:
Have you been able to log in

I got same and I can still login
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Maybe those who could log in had incomplete profile before or files uploaded were not seen or complete.
Just like the way NLNG did. But be rest assured that you did well in the aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by larryray26(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Talento:

Have you been able to login before you got the message? I mean, did you experience the portal closed issue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Talento:

I believe the mail is for those who didn't update or edit their profiles before the general closure of the portal. After I edited my details , I was able to login for more than 18 hrs before the "Application Portal Closed" thingy.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
kaka22:

Could you access the portal before receiving this message?
yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
larryray26:

Have you been able to login before you got the message? I mean, did you experience the portal closed issue

Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
I BELIEVE IF YOU GET EMAIL OR SMS STATING TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE, IT MEANS YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW N CLEARLY PASSED THE TEST. THEY NEED COMPLETE INFO B4 CALLING YOU IN. I THINK THAT MAKES SENSE

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by encryptor: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't trust this jidex4life guy... He was same person that brought a screenshot of an SMS he got for interview which eventually turned to be false.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2017
encryptor:
I don't trust this jidex4life guy... He was same person that brought a screenshot of an SMS he got for interview which eventually turned to be false.

He never said it was false people just assumed so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
The mails is for those who didn't update their profile which enabled them the continuous access to the portal

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
I believed some people who had their portal closed will get invitation for the interview too. Like I said earlier on, the interview stage has nothing to do with the portal. Those whose documents were complete and DPR was able to access the documents, had their profile closed. So when they are ready to do the calling, they will send email n text message across to everybody that passed the first stage.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats are in order for those whose portal are still accessible. Happy for you guys

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
See desperate people rationalising everything. There are people whose portal was closed even though they never edited anything (myself). So, that assumption that they were sent messages because they didn't edit their portal is stupid. Maybe they'll eventually invite some with portal closed, but one thing's probably true, those with portal open and mail have made it.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:
I believed some people who had their portal closed will get invitation for the interview too. Like I said earlier on, the interview stage has nothing to do with the portal. Those whose documents were complete and DPR was able to access the documents, had their profile closed. So when they are ready to do the calling, they will send email n text message across to everybody that passed the first stage.

Like your Faith. I believe Lord you can help us #teamapplicationportalclosed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2017
dayjahvoo:
See desperate people rationalising everything. There are people whose portal was closed even though they never edited anything (myself). So, that assumption that they were sent messages because they didn't edit their portal is stupid. Maybe they'll eventually invite some with portal closed, but one thing's probably true, those with portal open and mail have made it.
Well the mail is sent to those who didn't update their portals which made it remained open, my portal was closed 18hrs after I've edited it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2017
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THOSE WITH PORTAL CLOSED ARE STILL IN THE RACE.. HOWEVER, GOOD LUCK...
Akexstinger:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
tolesky:
The mails is for those who didn't update their profile which enabled them the continuous access to the portal

Two of my friends did not touch their portal but their application portal is closed.

So please, this your speculation is wrong.

God Almighty can do all things.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THOSE WITH PORTAL CLOSED ARE STILL IN THE RACE.. HOWEVER, GOOD LUCK...

Don't say what you don't know. Some persons had their portal closed few hours after they did the editing and reuploading and up till now they've not been able to login into the portal.
So what do you have to say about that?
The reason why i'm so confident is that I know some gurus that I know for sure that they will do well in the aptitude test stage and they had their portals closed right from inception.
So, no doubt about that, people whose portals were closed and passed the first stage will be called for interview stage.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
kaka22:
Could you access the portal before receiving this message?
Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been a silent follower of this trend, i stumbled on it and i found it hilarious.

No offense but the rantings from people aspiring for a position at DPR is quite unbelievable; one would normally expect a large congregation of bright minds under this kind of circumstance which doesn’t seem to be the case here.

This is my two cents, first keep your assumptions to yourselves, a silent trend is far better than a noisy one full of presumptuous nonsense.

Secondly there is a computer guru or something in your midst that is messing with you guys. The DPR site is hacked right, google confirmed that. Ordinarily anybody with sense wouldn’t be inputting login details into a hacked site, i think you should confirm the update claim before you do such.

P.S. it looks like a juicy job; if i were in your boat nothing stops me from hiring a hacker with 100-200k to get some profiles. Just in case I don’t make it a simple swap of acquired profile with mine should suffice.

just messing with yall lol but yall need to rant less and think more

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:

Don't say what you don't know. Some persons had their portal closed few hours after they did the editing and reuploading and up till now they've not been able to login into the portal.
The reason why i'm so confident is that I know some gurus that I know for sure that they will do well in the aptitude test stage and they had their portals closed right from inception.
So, no doubt about that, people whose portals were closed and passed the first stage will be called for interview stage.
I love your courage...My own portal was closed... i guess am out of the race....hence why would some people still have access to their portal while others don't. Well i hope for the best but expected the worse
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
tolesky:

That's a big lie. I updated mine and even included my M. SC statement of result. Portal still accessible even as I type

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Petadjeks: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:

Gurus? Bro, only God is infallible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:

My dear, this is not about being a guru.

Many 1ST CLASS and 2.1 graduates (80% of them) failed woefully during 2012 NNPC Rectruitment aptitude test. You can google it.

My friend who made 2.1 in a first generation university could not score 20% in a job aptitude test.

Let us continue to pray.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
The stuff is obviously taking a pattern. People are been told to update their profiles and others have there profiles closed. I guess everybody knows what that means. If at first you didn't get text message and didn't get email and your portal is closed well you know what that means
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Harddiskng:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been a silent follower of this trend i just stumbled on it and i found it hilarious.

No offense but the rantings from people aspiring for a position at DPR is quite unbelievable; one would normally expect a large congregation of bright minds under this kind of circumstance but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

This is two cent, first keep your assumptions to yourselves, a silent trend is far better than a noisy one full of presumptuous nonsense

Secondly this is a computer guru or something in your mist that is messing with you guys. The site is hacked right, google confirmed that. Ordinarily anybody with sense wouldn’t be inputting login details into a hacked site, i think you should confirm the update claim before you do such.

P.S. it looks like a juicy job; if i were in your boat nothing stops me from hiring a hacker with 100-200k to get some profiles. Just in case I don’t make it a simple swap of acquired detail with me such suffice. just messing with yall lol but you need to rant less and think
The site is not hacked...the "this site may be hacked " is on the main website not on the recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Petadjeks:

Gurus? Bro, only God is infallible.

When you bring in God all the time, it means you don't have confidence in yourself. God has given man the knowledge and wisdom to exploit and improve on a system.
He has made everything perfect right from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
I have received d text mssg

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Laolballs:

The site is not hacked...the "this site may be hacked " is on the main website not on the recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

You seem to know how websites work; who am i to argue. I may be wrong.

Input your details. All the best folks. wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:

When you bring in God all the time, it means you don't have confidence in yourself. God has given man the knowledge and wisdom to exploit and improve on a system.
He has made everything perfect right from the beginning.

I know how useless my life would be without God.

Man is nothing without God. We need Him everyday, every hour, every minute and every second of our life.

He can bring down the mighty and raise the weak.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Even with all the shelling, all things are possible!
Zahrudin:
I have received d text mssg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dazzlingd(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
support@recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
recruitment@dpr.gov.ng

save yourselves the arguments, you can send mails to the emails for enquiries. Nobody will penalise you for asking questions regarding your applications.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.