Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684926 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Johnzzy:

What "findings"? In which journal did you submit your concluded hypothesis? Have a seat Ms. until we start getting the mails from DPR.

I am sorry sir!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Relax guys, it's only a Matter of time before we all know our standings whether you are still able to access your profile or not. I received the sms/mail and i still have access to my account although there is nothing to update. But that still doesn't guarantee anything.All we can do is pray and hope for the best. But any other thing that one would say right now is mere hypothesis and only time has the answer except you have any sugar daddy or sugar mummy in DPR grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:
call drp customer care number if ur portal is closed. This is the much I can do. 012790000. Update stops 27 October Friday. Complain to them and instruction. Wish us all the best. Thanks.

Were they able to fix yours. I called as well and they took my details down promising to fix it. The man i spoke with said the site is experiencing a technical glitch

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:
call drp customer care number if ur portal is closed. This is the much I can do. 012790000. Update stops 27 October Friday. Complain to them and instruction. Wish us all the best. Thanks.

When you called what did they say?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
theoptimist298:

Were they able to fix yours. I called as well and they took my details down promising to fix it. The man i spoke with said the site is experiencing a technical glitch

Yeah.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jubril247: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
EngrVin:
Have you been able to log in

Bros. How far . . . is your portal still closed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
theoptimist298:

What else did they say?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Once you update your profile, it'll be closed like others'. They gave a deadline because of this.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

Positive
Can I PM you pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
herlecks:
Once you update your profile, it'll be closed like others'.
I've updated and it is still open sir... Can you help me close it?

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gaxx01:

Wait until after 24hours.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:

Yeah.

Wonderful! You mean your portal was close and they have reactivated it after you complained to them?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you don't have any document to upload better don't call them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Portal closed Sir, waiting for interview invite

jubril247:

Bros. How far . . . is your portal still closed?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Exactly what I was told in D morning when I called to complain. Portal is having temporal madness

theoptimist298:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
The question is will they close all the portals, after the 27th?..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

I am sorry sir!

No worries darling.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

Wonderful! You mean your portal was close and they have reactivated it after you complained to them?

I have monitored ur comments, u don't seem normal to me. Remember Onyiridike, it is God that orders our steps in our destiny path. Stop unnecessary showoff. Deal on facts. If u want an answer call DPR direct. Fear it self is a torment. Clear urself with them if u have any update to make before 27th. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
EngrVin:
Exactly what I was told in D morning when I called to complain. Portal is having temporal madness

Some people wont like this esecially one girl like that lmao.

To think the speculators here almost gave someone heart attack over this issue. We can be rest assured now that portal closed or open means nothing.

I event went far back in the earlier pages only to discover some guys invited for the test had this same issue even after receiving test invite but it was later rectified.

Interview invite loading.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
HRtechnique:

You don't have to pass a message across by being insolent.

You cannot correct someone by needing correction yourself - Its a form of insanity.

Learn to be cultured when you speak. You wont go far without it.

You yourself won't go far with your scavenging attitude.

Why are you directing people to that link when you no the information there is neither new nor sensible?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:

I have monitored ur comments, u don't seem normal to me. Remember Onyiridike, it is God that orders our steps in our destiny path. Stop unnecessary showoff. Deal on facts. If u want an answer call DPR direct. Fear it self is a torment. Clear urself with them if u have any update to make before 27th. Thanks.

She's not normal because she's not a gullible idiot like you abi? Because she doesn't swallow everything just because it favors her?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
If people whose portals were closed will not make it, they ought to receive regret emails by now.
Let's see what happens on 27th, if the portal closes then there is green light but if it doesn't then we can...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU SHE SEEMS TO BE A SADIST OF A SORT , HAPPY ONLY WHEN ONE IS IN DILEMMA.
SHE COMMENTED ON EVERY SINGLE POST TO SHOW THAT THER IS NO HOPE FOR PORTAL CLOSE APPLICANTS.
HAVING PORTAL OPEN DOESNT GUARANTEE EVERYONE THE JOB BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER HURDLE CALL THE INTERVIEW.

MAY GOD BLESS OUR EFFORTS.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Urgent question please:

Is it one's WAEC result that's required for upload or Testimonial from secondary school?

When I applied soon after the advert, all my documents were almost or over 2mb in size. Now that I received an sms + email, I am trying to delete, resize and upload the documents that are not more than 324kb. Then it was WAEC I uploaded but now I am seeing 'Secondary School leaving Certificate' there. Which one of them pls? Can I upload both?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
msb247:
Urgent question please:

Is it one's WAEC result that's required for upload or Testimonial from secondary school?

When I applied soon after the advert, all my documents were almost or over 2mb in size. Now that I received an sms + email, I am trying to delete, resize and upload the documents that are not more than 324kb. Then it was WAEC I uploaded but now I am seeing 'Secondary School leaving Certificate' there. Which one of them pls? Can I upload both?

Upload WAEC or GCE. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gaxx01:

the hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bekeel:

Has it gotten to this?

Enjoy !!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gaxx01:

You're as funny as hell �. Make dem no close am oooo. I'm praying they open mine abeg. HBP no be good thing for human body. I'm tensed.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
dayjahvoo:

She's not normal because she's not a gullible idiot like you abi? Because she doesn't swallow everything just because it favors her?
permit me on behalf of others to express this eternal truth.....you are an unrepentant foool. Now kill yourself, get a life or reply with more display of fooolishness. Bully oshi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Check very well o. Don't go and Bleep this up o
pls. What's d instruction?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pdirac:

They are referring to the documents to upload and the order to upload them
NYSC Discharge certificate High Institution certificate Secondary School Certificate
Eah doc no more than 320KB
i have only one space to upload not 3
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pdirac:
Just got the text and the mail too
remain d interview invite next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.