Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683396 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Azijo:

Info appreciated! It is typical and sort of widely employed standard in HR that 12% of applicants move to interview, 17% of total interviewed move to offer stage and 89% acceptance of offer. If same is adhered to by DPR in this recruitment, then about 31,600 took the test, 3,800 were interviewed and 646 APLs to be prepared in expectation of 574 acceptance. Just trying to marry some points for some deductive inference though; not in any way implying the rightness or wrongness of this info.

Abeg you sabi book #Statistician. Good deduction though.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
csimms7:

Abeg you sabi book #Statistician. Good deduction though.
Hmmm...not by book this time but by God's grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Help a brother! is this Saplet interview invite a real?
they've sent me an invite for pre-Aptitude test Online interview this Jan. and they said shortlisted would be contacted for an Aptitude Test to be in Lagos later. I applied via LinkedIn way back in 2017. thank You All
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
Help a brother! is this Saplet interview invite a real?
they've sent me an invite for pre-Aptitude test Online interview this Jan. and they said shortlisted would be contacted for an Aptitude Test to be in Lagos later. I applied via LinkedIn way back in 2017. thank You All

Its for real

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
FixNaija:

Its for real
Thank You!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2018
balisco:
herlecks Apc guys check your profile.. It's vanished.

Not APC displayed and vanished but RPC displayed and vanished y ur APO remain
?? Some Apc profiles are being removed while some remains Apc.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
NA SO MY BROTHER,GOD WILL SURPRISE PEOPLE WHEN SOME APC MEMBER GET APL AT THE END.KEEP WATCHING......����

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Tamihawtt87:
If you have never believed anything on this thread,
Take every single word here for a FACT! 100% ..whoever you are, yur "sauce" is part of the main ingredient! I dnt think anyone knew about the remarks panelists entered in the system n that is why i know you sabi well..Goodluck eveyone. Yes the hope is for us to resume in the first quarter of the year so hopefully it sticks...no list have been drawn talkless of being sent to FCC so for now all over 3,500 interviewed still have a shot at the slots.

Good morning tamihawtt87, I never knew that the panelists in their systems could make overall remarks about the candidates. Do you have an idea of what their parameters for those remarks made on candidates could have been??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Deykay:
NA SO MY BROTHER,GOD WILL SURPRISE PEOPLE WHEN SOME APC MEMBER GET APL AT THE END.KEEP WATCHING......����

It's very possible. But such people obviously have strong God fathers. Not by the same process every other person on this thread is hoping to get the appointment letter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by farydah: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2018
morning everyone. just got a call from someone claiming to be from DPR that I have been invited for interview on 9th of January and they will send details of the venue to me via email. I didn't ask him anything and I didn't tell him that I have been interviewed interestingly,he called my 2nd line that is not even on my portal page. Lemme see the mail he will send.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bizlinks(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Job Vacancy at BAS MALL.

A female sales/office assistant with computer and Internet knowledge.

A smart intelligent boy for errand messages and deliveries.

Work location: The Arena Shopping Complex, ikeja cantonment, Oshodi Lagos.

Interested applicants should WhatsApp 08149980966 or send your CV to mail@basmalls.com

www.basmall.com.ng
The Online Shopping Mall

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2018
farydah:
morning everyone. just got a call from someone claiming to be from DPR that I have been invited for interview on 9th of January and they will send details of the venue to me via email. I didn't ask him anything and I didn't tell him that I have been interviewed interestingly,he called my 2nd line that is not even on my portal page. Lemme see the mail he will send.

Very clever. Keep us in the loop.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayodejiadetoro(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Does Federal character (FCC) consider allocation based on state representation that already exist in cadre by cedre or each department or the entire organizations?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
ALMIGHTY GOD DO MIRACLE ON PEOPLE'S LIFE,FORGET HUMAN FATHER OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE IN GOD EYES

It's very possible. But such people obviously have strong God fathers. Not by the same process every other person on this thread is hoping to get the appointment letter[/quote]oo

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
keboxxerxes:

Good morning tamihawtt87, I never knew that the panelists in their systems could make overall remarks about the candidates. Do you have an idea of what their parameters for those remarks made on candidates could have been??
some people were told, during the interview, that they will be taken given their performance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
MyFlair:
some people were told, during the interview, that they will be taken given their performance

Are you from Enugu State?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
MyFlair:
tooohhh ni!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
MyFlair:

Some others were given Offer letters during their interview...

Chai!
Wetin person no go hear for this country?!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
keboxxerxes:

I could see one of the Panelist screen display from where I sat. He was googling technical questions to ask me and switching screens one of which was the portal could not tell what was on it.

On my way out, the bad cop in the panelist asked another question. He handed the copy of the print out.

The good cop whispered very good while the bad cop replied partial.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sunnystooth:

Chai!

Lmao. Offer letter ke.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Femillionz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:

Are you from Enugu State?
I am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sunnystooth:

Chai!
sound strange but it's true.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
MyFlair:
this is not too far from d truth............The final words my interviewer told me was very categorical but let's leave it at that. Stull hoping on God's promise cos men fail.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
MyFlair:
MyFlair:
MyFlair:

Which means they already knew those that will be taken because they cannot make such categorical statement since there are other candidates yet to be interviewed and the selection process is yet to begin.

Even if they already knew the likely candidates to be employed before interview, for me, letting the cat out of the bag is unprofessional because if anything contrary happens, you will NEVER agree that the recruitment was transparent.

I would advise you to still pray and put your trust in God because only Him cannot fail.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neverdown please ooo! Say something that will make me happy like that of yesterday

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:
[color=#990000][/color]

Which means they already knew those that will be taken because they cannot make such categorical statement since there are other candidates yet to be interviewed and the selection process is yet to begin.

Even if they already knew the likely candidates to be employed before interview, for me, letting the cat out of the bag is unprofessional because if anything contrary happens, you will NEVER agree that the recruitment was transparent.

I would advise you to still pray and put your trust in God because only Him cannot fail.
We shouldn’t just give ourselves unnecessary pressure. Nobody has been given any APT letter and to the best of my knowledge, this recruitment is VERY VERY VERY transparent. People will just wake up and start drawing unfounded conclusion. We all should keep calm.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
If you didn't get a handshake or a "Categorical Statement" from the panelists...
My dear, just do yourself a favor and FORGET ABOUT DPR!!!

I dey my house, you know what to do... if you want to... LMAO.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
4 ur mind. Do u know how many got handshake in ur state or field that performed beta than you. My friend JUST PRAY. some that did not get handshake will still make it. Ok!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
mancongroup:
4 ur mind. Do u know how many got handshake in ur state or field that performed beta than you. My friend JUST PRAY. some that did not get handshake will still make it. Ok!
You dey mind me... Me wey no even see handshake collect, let alone Categorical Statement.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
mancongroup:
For my interviewers, we were seated in a diagonal position that they interview us. itx categorical statements as they said! and they said it to everyOne. You couldn't tell if the handshakes were more or less than 400! +FCC quota. All is destined in the sight of the Almighty, we are just fulfilling what is it to go where we were destined to. 400 of 3800 is stiff! Just be prayerful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.