Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682413 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Smartgrid:
Hammer2010, AlZubair, SaleSani. Lol
You guys are keeping the thread entertained. I am seriously laughing right now. May God grant us our heart desire.

As for the portal. I was shocked when I checked my browser history. More than 50% of my activities is visiting the portal grin grin grin
Lol. U see?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Page #473... we moving.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2018
AIZubair:

Bros, I am now a gateman for that site.
I check after morning prayer, midmorning, before noon, at noon, afternoon, mid afternoon, before evening, before sunset, after sunset, thrice before I sleep, and once more if I wake up midnight to ease myself. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2018
salesani88:

I don't blame you brother. I normally do the same but not as frequent as yours. Lol! I have this sister that whenever I call her on phone, the first thing she would ask me is the outcome of the interview.

Beware of a monitoring spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin

quote author=tolesky post=64994360]

Beware of a monitoring spirit.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2018
tolesky:

Beware of a monitoring spirit.
haha...noted Sir!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Smartgrid:
Hammer2010, AlZubair, SaleSani. Lol
You guys are keeping the thread entertained. I am seriously laughing right now. May God grant us our heart desire.

As for the portal. I was shocked when I checked my browser history. More than 50% of my activities is visiting the portal grin grin grin
LOL... That's the case for most people, in my case i have bookmarked the site on Chrome and it's top on my most visited sites. i specifically downloaded UC browser for when Chrome decides to act up. The struggle is out of this world, checking the site and this thread has become some sort of part time job. In fact we're already doing internship for DPR grin. May the odds be in our favor ����

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
I kept receiving calls from unknown numbers today. The first call that woke me up was an unknown number. about 4 unknown numbers, twas so annoying after dropping each call

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
LOL... That's the case for most people, in my case i have bookmarked the site on Chrome and it's top on my most visited sites. i specifically downloaded UC browser for when Chrome decides to act up. The struggle is out of this world, checking the site and this thread has become some sort of part time job. In fact we're already doing internship for DPR grin. May the odds be in our favor ����

Amen!
The struggle is real brother.
You got me @bolded Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ejb061286(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
My Pastor/Prophet told me today that very very soon I will hear a good news, and my 4 bank accounts will be flooded with millions. ...DPR biko na...I can't wait! The struggle is over...In Jesus Name!!! Quote me with an AMEN 2 share in this testimony.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ejb061286:
My Pastor/Prophet told me today that very very soon I will hear a good news, and my 4 bank accounts will be flooded with millions. ...DPR biko na...I can't wait! The struggle is over...In Jesus Name!!! Quote me with an AMEN 2 share in this testimony.
Will DPR be paying into all the 4 bank accounts? just wondering

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ejb061286(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
fachuba:

Will DPR be paying into all the 4 bank accounts? just wondering

You sound like an hair splitter! Do you know what they call symbolic statement? Or abi, one cannot transfer from one account to another again?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amen and Amen. I tap into this prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ejb061286:

Amen and Amen. I tap into this prophesy.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ejb061286:

You sound like an hair splitter! Do you know what they call symbolic statement? Or abi, one cannot transfer from one account to another again?
OK o! it haff good like that

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2018
@AIZubair, any latest this for us this morning?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2018
Good morning guys. All the best today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2018
DouglasHoc:
Good morning guys. All the best today

What do you mean?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
BKR001:

What do you mean?
He means all the best

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2018
TDultimate:

He means all the best

He sounds like something is going to happen today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Current status: Finishing touches.
Next stage: FCC.

Wishing everyone including myself the best outcome.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
salesani88:
@AIZubair, any latest this for us this morning?
My brother, nothing o. Just waiting for Valentine's day (tomorrow)... And I'm holding my phone closer, and of course, my profile much more closer. It is well grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ejb061286:

AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
My cousin at working at PTI just call to inform me that they have received the name of new DPR OND employers for training at their place.I believe ours is very close
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Very soon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tankoyak12:
Very soon

How soon?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Expect messages from next week or upper, the dpr list has been sent to Abuja about a month ago.

Waiting for approval
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
Expect messages from next wee k or upper, the dpr list has been sent to Abuja about a month ago.

Waiting for approval

Uhmmnnn grin
I no sey anything wooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
Expect messages from next week or upper, the dpr list has been sent to Abuja about a month ago.

Waiting for approval

I can't laff, I don tire for all dese

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na wa oo. Which one person go folo now, some say 14th, some list yet to leave dpr for fcc, some list don go Abuja a month ago. Una well done oo.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pdirac:
Na wa oo. Which one person go folo now, some say 14th, some list yet to leave dpr for fcc, some list don go Abuja a month ago. Una well done oo.

Pls, una help us ask dem
We r all tired with all these speculations, dat's why a genuine source like Tami need to chip in

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2018
kenex4ever:

Waiting for approval

The bolded is not correct, am sure of that. Except u mean it has been sent to the parent ministry (Ministry of Petroleum) over a month ago, (that I Dont know). But if its FCC, then its not true. Pls stop this half baked information. People's hearts are at stake here. Thank u

Smartgrid:
Current status: Finishing touches.
Next stage: FCC.

Wishing everyone including myself the best outcome.

This is probably correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.