Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683063 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Team July
Legend90:
You got that right, july

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018
This is really funny, it’s highly unlike or almost impossible for the key activities of an organization/body to be on hold simply because 5e chairman is not around. Come to think of it, he his not even away on an official assignment, the more reason not to linger wherever he went to and return promptly to attend to keys issues.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by methusah(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
suchsland:
This is really funny, it’s highly unlike or almost impossible for the key activities of an organization/body to be on hold simply because 5e chairman is not around. Come to think of it, he his not even away on an official assignment, the more reason not to linger wherever he went to and return promptly to attend to keys issues.

This is Nigeria
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sumari: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2018
I can comfirm to you that the list is in FCC right now as we speak. This one is not speculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
sumari:
I can comfirm to you that the list is in FCC right now as we speak. This one is not speculation.
I beg help me check ma name and my paddy hammer grin cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Mehn, this thread is really funny today. I just dey look cheesy grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
i saw neverdown viewing earlier....pls guys watsup... try get tami and wahlush comment...anyone withresponsible connection to them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2018
It won't surprise me to note that most of these guys coming up with contracting and baseless information were not even interviewed. I just feel they are joking with the emotions of genuine hopefuls after losing out of the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hi guys, to clear your doubts, the list has been sent to FCC. Guys with FCC link should please confirm and keep hopefuls updated. I dont have a direct link @ FCC. I guess it's time to intensify prayers. The end of this recruitment is now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
**testing the mic, 1, 2.... ehen.

You see, we keep begging people to speculate... begging, no be small beg. Leading them into temptation smiley and then we complain when they do it and they don't get it right. Is this pattern really useful any more? If one hears letters are shared and one didn't get a mail, a text, or an update on the portal, what would the person do.... come to the thread and look for his name? go to DPR office and complain? or ask someone to help copy the list from FCC and post it here? One is better off doing a personal vigil. wake up in the morning, check your email, check your portal, get on with your productive life. Repeat the same the next day, and so on. It is well

**passes mic to the July crew

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
I really wish all these will just come and go, so we move on.... The aforementioned 'June 10' neva reach, Team July are already campaigning.
I don tire no be for talk

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wait oo, if this FCC thingy is actually true, so that smartgrid guy has been giving us bobo all along. Wawu.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
suchsland:
Wait oo, if this FCC thingy is actually true, so that smartgrid guy has been giving us bobo all along. Wawu.

You're too loud.. reduce the volume please. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
realone2012:

You're too loud.. reduce the volume please. cheesy
Yes Sir, volume reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hammer joked or told a lie. Well, I just feel like letting everybody know that those whose names are on that list are already considered DPR new staff.
The moment I realized that, I stopped bothering myself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Onyiridike:
Hammer joked or told a lie. Well, I just feel like letting everybody know that those whose names are on that list are already considered DPR new staff.
The moment I realized that, I stopped bothering myself.

Good to have you back... The real truth, but no one can categorically say whose name are contained in the list, which is why we are waiting and praying one's name is among.

Am Optimistic.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Crane1:

Good to have you back... The real truth, but no one can categorically say whose name are contained in the list, which is why we are waiting and praying one's name is among.

Am Optimistic.
You are right about that. However, the list has been there since March.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
The painful part is a lot of people who r anxiously exhausting their data on this thread will come to realize they could have relaxed ....

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Onyiridike:

Since March you said shocked shocked. This is really amazing and shocking, however, not to discredit your claim coz I don't have any info about the recruitment proceedings. It is somehow hard to chew, coz the recent updates and development we receive here makes me have that disposition. Coupled with the fact that two to three people's post here point to the fact that the list is with FCC... Like I said, I don't know much about the real thing going on.

I understand if you don't answer, but I will equally love you answer or throw more light into the claim.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na u waka come. who told you that story? How can something that was finished on monday been with FCC since March. Please dont speculate

Onyiridike:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
This FCC speculation is the longest and most interesting on this thread.

Right from January, people have been saying the list is with FCC on this thread cheesy grin
At this point, I don't even care where the list is, I just want this torture to end.
LET'S KNOW OUR FATES AND MOVE ON!!!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Crane1:

Since March you said shocked shocked. This is really amazing and shocking, however, not to discredit your claim coz I don't have any info about the recruitment proceedings. It is somehow hard to chew, coz the recent updates and development we receive here makes me have that disposition. Coupled with the fact that two to three people's post here point to the fact that the list is with FCC... Like I said, I don't know much about the real thing going on.

I understand if you don't answer, but I will equally love you answer or throw more light into the claim.
I mean DPR not FCC. Also, I was informed that COC has been issued before now but you never can tell who is right or wrong.
The most amazing thing is for one to get the job.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:
Yes you're correct. So have to wait till he resumes office. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. God willing there will be no problems or delay. Victory is from God alone.

@ Legend90, you rightly said Tuesday or Wednesday, FCC will receive the list, and xxkape, who sure says av a good link confirm they received the list yesterday.
Although, from what you said later that the chairman ain't around, how will that affect the delay for more than a week?
If he resumes back this week or say monday next week, can't the COC be issued that same week?
If any of the two is achieved, why will APLs be delayed to almost end of the month?

Please try to provide answer to this, as you are in the knowing.

Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Onyiridike:

I mean DPR not FCC. Also, I was informed that COC have been issued before now but you never can tell who is right or wrong.
The most amazing thing is for one to get the job.

Okay, thanks for the clarification that what you meant is that the list is with DPR and not FCC.

We can only wait for the APLs, and to be among the favoured.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin

Finally got her/him talking again cheesy cheesy

Job is done cool cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Onyiridike urw back. 9ce 2 av u back
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Because the chairman is the signatory.
Secondly FCC has received the list and acknowledged they have received the list, i dont know yet if COC has been issued.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
The chairman has interest also. So he can't delegate. It has to wait.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:
Because the chairman is the signatory.
Secondly FCC has received the list and acknowledged they have received the list, i dont know yet if COC has been issued.

Okay. Thanks for the information and for ur update...

Let me chill for now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello Everyone,

1. FCC chairman is in office the burial he went for was some weeks ago,
2. like Onyiridike mentioned Those whose names are on that list are already considered DPR new Recruits
3. Everything is in DPR hands, they can call you us anytime they want
4. I was thinking they will finish before march ending but it looks like we are looking at June ending now

I Pray they release the APLs sooner than Later.

Do have a good day, May we be Guided

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
enemaxon:
Hello Everyone,

1. FCC chairman is in office the burial he went for was some weeks ago,
2. like Onyiridike mentioned Those whose names are on that list are already considered DPR new Recruits
3. Everything is in DPR hands, they can call you us anytime they want
4. I was thinking they will finish before march ending but it looks like we are looking at June ending now

I Pray they release the APLs sooner than Later.

Do have a good day, May we be Guided

The bold is telling us that some people people are just not helping matter in this topic, but you didn't anything about the COC from FCC. Is the COC issued or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.