Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682734 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2018
iman62588:
I for one hav always believed you sir Ferguson.. Can I pls chat on private mail ?

Yea we can ����
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Good morning fellow hopefuls,
Like I promised, I won’t make comments here again if the letters don’t drop today.
Let me just give the parting shot -
*List is ready, why they haven’t called is still a mystery.
*Merit is like 80%
*The recruitment won’t pass this june
*CoC issued already,
*Least state has 5 intakes

May the Almighty God favour me and every other persons.

Pls believe if you want to and disregard if you so pleases. It doesn’t change anything

Someone mentioned they're working on the postings, that could be one.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2018
AIZUBAIR, please how many days left till June 10?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Fergie you have really done well. Your patience, choice of words and manners speak volumes of your leadership qualities.
That said, pls could you confirm when the COC from FCC was was issued? #Thanks#

Ferguson0709:
Like I promised, I won’t make comments here again if the letters don’t drop today.
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

Pls believe if you want to and disregard if you so pleases. It doesn’t change anything

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
HRtechnique:
It is very likely potential candidates are contacted today. Almost 100%.

If the calls don't come, then it means something inevitable happened.

So I believe too

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
StanUc:
Fergie you have really done well. Your patience, choice of words and manners speak volumes of your leadership qualities.
That said, pls could you confirm when the COC from FCC was was issued? #Thanks#

Honestly I don’t know when but it wasn’t issued in the last 2 weeks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2018
pls Ferguson0709,make we rub minds in private, I had email u ,try and reply me with ur fine number pls .

Ferguson0709:
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

i believe you sir alex, i dont know when the APL will drop, but common sense will tell you if new intakes are to resume in june definately today will be the last day letters will drop. to those who are sayin CoC was not issued, may God forgive you (lol). we may be surprised in 'fergie time'
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2018
@Neverdone, do you have any update for us?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Yea we can ����

Bro. I sent you a PM. Kindly respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Guys pls I can’t reply or respond to any mail or give my number. I have to protect myself n my source pls.
I’m so sorry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Na wa ooo...
See speculation galore

list is with the FCC
list is not with the FCC

list has been with the FCC since
List just got to the FCC last week

FCC chairman is unavailable
FCC chairman is available

COC has been issued last week
COC has been issued since
COC hasnt been issued yet becos Chairman is not around.

Resumption is before end of June
APL would be sent End of June
Resumption is in July

A lot of info to process, each one is contradicting & each speculator is supremely confident of their sauces. I guess this is what some people wanted when they said the thread was 'getting dry' and they needed info. I hope y'all can make some sense from it sha.

Make I dey sip my zobo, una go dey alright las las sha... (except maybe those wey dey give themselves HBP grin grin)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WengerMustGo: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

I mentioned this info since 3 days ago. Mr. Legend was busy confusing everyone. COC has been issued. The ball is with DPR.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2018
realone2012:
AIZUBAIR, please how many days left till June 10?
Two days Sir.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Guy hw far? U don hear say ur name dey inside s list...
acmilan1:
Yeesss!!!!!! Thank You Jesus.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
acmilan1:
Yeesss!!!!!! Thank You Jesus.
let talk private my email is [ jideoforumeh@yahoo.com] thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

Let me first of all say that I believed you when you said successful hopefuls would be called on or before June 10. As a matter of fact, I'm still expecting that to happen before the day runs out.

However, I will like to advice you, in case of any future events, to always put a factor of uncertainty in your predictions. Even if you are the one to make the decision, always remember that there are some variables in life that are beyond one's control, which are, sometimes, unforeseen during predictions. Life in itself is a probability, let a lone the events in it.

As the saying goes, 'there are uncertainties between the teaspoon and the mouth'.

I sincerely wish to meet you guys, only let us be truthful with our monikers. grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
shawlar:

Posting letter comes along with APL.
You'll resume directly to the location you are posted to, be inducted by the zonal/field office and get OTJ training for a couple of months before proceeding for training in batches at a designated training center.

Well explained. Thanks Bro!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:

So I believe too

I still believe so as well, but regardless, you are still held in high esteem for your valuable contributions to the thread which gave it life and bearing.

Your contributions are always welcome bro, I'm sure your pledge was made with the best intentions/best of your knowledge.

#Faith #Grace #Favour

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nawa for DPR o, just to contact 400 people dey take them centuries... undecided

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
It is not the job of the chairman of FCC to issue COC. There is a committee incharge of that affair headed by a commissioner of state. However, the list gets to the chairman first before being sent to the committee for approval. Just like in DPR recruitment , the HR department has bigger influence during recruitment than the office of the chairman.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
xxkape:
It is not the job of the chairman of FCC to issue COC. There is a committee incharge of that affair headed by a commissioner of state. However, the list gets to the chairman first before being sent to the committee for approval. Just like in DPR recruitment , the HR department has bigger influence during recruitment than the office of the chairman.

It is also important for you to tell us the status of it whether if coc has been issued or not.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
xxkape:

@xxkape, please can you help me make inference to this post. By this I will ask this question

1. Are you saying the CoC may have been issued, since you said the chairman needn't have to be the one to sign it?

2. What actually and exactly is the state of the list from DPR at FCC, has it been transmitted to the appropriate quarter where CoC will be issued or it has been issued already.

Kindly respond to this.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
xxkape:
thank u my Broda but u nid to differentiate wic Hr dept are u talking about. Is it HR dept in FCC or HR dept in DPR? Tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let me know how many people are with their phone now checking for the alert to come in kiss kiss

@Ferguson
@ Never down
@Legend
@WengerMustGo
@Smartgrid

And everybody that has being given update on this thread we appreciate you all.

I am waiting now to receive my letter.
#Faith

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good day all,

I must say at this point that the people on this thread have now matured and now have courtesy for one another. This is how we should be and let the thread continue to be like this until the final day (APL day).

I salute those that are striving to get update on this process. Welldone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
thank u my Broda but u nid to differentiate wic Hr dept are u talking about. Is it HR dept in FCC or HR dept in DPR? Tnx

What he is trying to say is that: the HR(DPR ) wields more power, in a recruitment process, than the Chairman (Director of DPR ), just like the 'Committee in charge' (FCC) has more influence in the issuance of COC than the Chairman of FCC.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wanna be d guy to open d lucky page grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P