Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678486 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
So only people die couple of weeks ago, like people dont die everybody

enemaxon:
Hello Everyone,

1. FCC chairman is in office the burial he went for was some weeks ago,
2. like Onyiridike mentioned Those whose names are on that list are already considered DPR new Recruits
3. Everything is in DPR hands, they can call you us anytime they want
4. I was thinking they will finish before march ending but it looks like we are looking at June ending now

I Pray they release the APLs sooner than Later.

Do have a good day, May we be Guided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
From Application Approved Vs Application Rejected to Application Portal Open Vs Application Portal closed. Now Certificate of Compliance issued Vs Certificate of Compliance not issued. Issokay Continue

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:
So only people die couple of weeks ago, like people dont die everybody everyday

Baba, the FCC chairman no go find this ur post funny oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
hammer2010:

Baba, the FCC chairman no go find this ur post funny oh grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tempest01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
makonko:
The chairman has interest also. So he can't delegate. It has to wait.

But it is an already finished list that will get to FCC na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Waiting on FCC to issue CoC. DPR on the mean time are working on postings for the selected candidates

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:
Waiting on FCC to issue CoC. DPR on the mean time are working on postings for the selected candidates
Pls do you have any idea how or on what ground d postings r going to be like?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:

Abeg make them post me commot for Port Harcourt. I done inhale black soot tire.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
On position you applied for and wherr you are required

Ghostofspata:

Pls do you have any idea how or on what ground d postings r going to be like?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
suchsland:
Wait oo, if this FCC thingy is actually true, so that smartgrid guy has been giving us bobo all along. Wawu.
Bros, no shake this table too much abeg, their are a lot of people on it

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by andoSwift(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
The phase at which the pages keep increasing, one would assume that something tangible is happening. grin . May God bring an end to this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Legend90:

For the GTs, shouldn't the posting be done after completion of training at designated centres like PTI? Or it's gonna be OTJ training after posting; can some1 help clarify pls?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
tempest01:

But it is an already finished list that will get to FCC na

Yes. But he can return the list and say: so... So names should be added.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
makonko:

Make I hear... You think sey na so e easy?
Unless DPR no follow due process, ehn, na dat time him go get mouth.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
June 10 not happening.

Expect to hear from DPR after fasting.

To all successful applicants congrats

Cheers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tempest01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
makonko:

List that he sent at the first place?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
greenpanther:
June 10 not happening.

Expect to hear from DPR after fasting.

To all successful applicants see you on resumption day

Cheers.

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where is AIZUBAIR; Time keeper General June 10 was your democracy day, which day is it now? grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 4:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Abbasufi:
Where is AIZUBAIR; Time keeper General June 10 was your democracy day, which day is it now? grin
Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Today's 8th of June, 2 days to the 10th of June.
Morning hopefuls. grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2018
AIZubair:

Lol
today is 8 June... God help us get diz job

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Amoskadiri: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2018
I hope you know the goat here is long dead...

DouglasHoc:
Mehn, this thread is really funny today. I just dey look cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Azijo:

For the GTs, shouldn't the posting be done after completion of training at designated centres like PTI? Or it's gonna be OTJ training after posting; can some1 help clarify pls?

Posting letter comes along with APL.
You'll resume directly to the location you are posted to, be inducted by the zonal/field office and get OTJ training for a couple of months before proceeding for training in batches at a designated training center.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Hello fellow hopefuls, I won’t say much but the successful ones(me inclusive in Jesus Name) will resume in June. 100% sure. If the list is not out next week or before June 10, then I won’t make any comment here again. Peace

Just 2days to go, and u will be self-imposedly ostracised here... I'm with u in prayers bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Good morning fellow hopefuls,
Like I promised, I won’t make comments here again if the letters don’t drop today.
Let me just give the parting shot -
*List is ready, why they haven’t called is still a mystery.
*Merit is like 80%
*The recruitment won’t pass this june
*CoC issued already,
*Least state has 5 intakes

May the Almighty God favour me and every other persons.

Pls believe if you want to and disregard if you so pleases. It doesn’t change anything

20 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Guys, please stop making too much of this June 10, prediction. The young man came up with the prediction by holding other things constant. Now some things that he did hold constant must have shifted and you people are magnifying it like the guy has killed someone.

Please stop!!!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Like I promised, I won’t make comments here again if the letters don’t drop today.
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

Pls believe if you want to and disregard if you so pleases. It doesn’t change anything
I for one hav always believed you sir Ferguson.. Can I pls chat on private mail ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Yeesss!!!!!! Thank You Jesus.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:
*Merit is like 80%
*CoC issued already,

Please u don't have to leave d thread o.. don't mind them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.