Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682701 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Lol.. uncle u dey think say sum1 from ur L.G go steal ur spotlight ne!? No wory, by Gods grace, ur spotlight will shine d brightest.
is DAT supposed to mean all local government in a state b given slot ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

I just discovered Ferguson's real comment has finally been deleted..... Sir, you r highly regarded and appreciated. However, integrity suggests you stop commenting on this thread if after 11:59pm tomorrow your predictions doesn't come true.
You will particularly win my respect if u prove to value your integrity and stay out of future comments on this thread... Come what may, I and many others will be looking out for you when all is set.
Regards!

Firstly, none of my posts have ever been deleted on this platform. Secondly, you said for integrity sake I should step down, isn’t that funny? I didn’t remember forcing anyone to believe my info when I gave it out. And I don’t think I owe anyone apology for disseminating the info I get whether it came to pass or not. See, I will remain here and give infos I hear and nobody can tell me otherwise. Yours is to just turn deaf ears to it or you shd walk away wen yu see my post. I said I will never post again if the info concerning on the 10th didn’t come to pass, then I changed my mind. I’m not posting anything here to please anyone o, it’s just for those who choose to believe.
The most important thing on my mind now is for me to be among the lucky ones and not to be dragging if my info is right or wrong

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
iman62588:
is DAT supposed to mean all local government in a state b given slot ?
Np. Dats not possible. Only 400 are to b recruited, LG in Nigeria r abt 774. Tho dere is a golden rule dat No two pple from same local government or family r to b recruited. Except mayb if only pple from same applied for the whole state, which is practically impossible.

Dats why during the interview, dis question was popular " do u have a brother or any relative working with DPR?"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Firstly, none of my posts have ever been deleted on this platform. Secondly, you said for integrity sake I should step down, isn’t that funny? I didn’t remember forcing anyone to believe my info when I gave it out. And I don’t think I owe anyone apology for disseminating the info I get whether it came to pass or not. See, I will remain here and give infos I hear and nobody can tell me otherwise. Yours is to just turn deaf ears to it or you shd walk away wen yu see my post. I said I will never post again if the info concerning on the 10th didn’t come to pass, then I changed my mind. I’m not posting anything here to please anyone o, it’s just for those who choose to believe.
The most important thing on my mind now is for me to be among the lucky ones and not to be dragging if my info is right or wrong

K.O!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

I just discovered Ferguson's real comment has finally been deleted..... Sir, you r highly regarded and appreciated. [s]However, integrity suggests you stop commenting on this thread if after 11:59pm tomorrow your predictions doesn't come true.
You will particularly win my respect if u prove to value your integrity and stay out of future comments on this thread
[/s]... Come what may, I and many others will be looking out for you when all is set.
Regards!

You just took it upon yourself to be judge and jury init
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Big respect bro.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Don't mind them we appreciate ur update.thanks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

I just discovered Ferguson's real comment has finally been deleted..... Sir, you r highly regarded and appreciated. However, integrity suggests you stop commenting on this thread if after 11:59pm tomorrow your predictions doesn't come true.
You will particularly win my respect if u prove to value your integrity and stay out of future comments on this thread... Come what may, I and many others will be looking out for you when all is set.
Regards!

C wahala abeg, beggar no get choice. Either u follow or keep ur respect to ur self
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018

Comment Dozylala dropped since yesterday and no one seemed to notice, let alone react to it.

Ferguson0709 just responded to it and suddenly, all of una don bring out cane begin flog shocked

I just hope it (the reactions) wasn't rooted in sycophancy though

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

For heavens' sake, u promised to stop commenting here if ur predictions doesn't materialise, where is all these English speaking coming from?
U will particularly be officially inducted to the 'SPECULATORS HALL OF FAME' as a famous speculator on this thread if u renege on ur promises, and that's what I don't want.
INTEGRITY IS GOLDEN!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Futuristic100: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Wow! alot has happened here well I haven't been able to get a hold of my contact to confirm if the list is at FCC but from all indications it looks as if it has arrived. Hopefully whatever info I'm able to get I will let u guyz know....

P.S: let me make this clear this post is not for everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Futuristic100:
Wow! alot has happened here well I haven't been able to get a hold of my contact to confirm if the list is at FCC but from all indications it looks as if it has arrived. Hopefully whatever info I'm able to get I will let u guyz know....

more information is always welcome. if you help us confirm, that would be awesome.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
K

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Very possible, there were 2 people from a local government in a state in d last recruitment. Even the 2 of them are engineers (electrical and mechanical)
makonko:
Is it possible to recruit two candidates from the same L. G area?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Futuristic100:

thank u sister
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Asapcy:
Just got in touch with twahimret , she/he said everything has been done just like the OND Applicants.

Just start counting your fingers, she/he promise to activate he/hisr moniker reactivate her/his account as soon as the date is fixed.

If u know you know
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

For heavens' sake, u promised to stop commenting here if ur predictions doesn't materialise, where is all these English speaking coming from?
U will particularly be officially inducted to the 'SPECULATORS HALL OF FAME' as a famous speculator on this thread if u renege on ur promises, and that's what I don't want.
INTEGRITY IS GOLDEN!

@dozylala
I don't think what you are canvassing for is of any important here!

If you don't have any update here, why not just continue reading down to see if you will see any.

You are trying to heat up this thread and you know that tension is already on the high side.

Please lets us leave it as it is and be praying for good update, most importantly for our names to be among the successful ones.

@Ferguson,
Please don't be discourage on updating us if you have any.

Cheers!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

. Correct I like u man

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Guys lucky to have tamihawwt back..lez throw a party as we await our APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
nigerianonym:

I know two people from my local government who were employed in DPR in the last recruitment.

Yes its true it happened in last recruitment. Bh an FCC personnel told me that they r strict abt it dis year cos i was asked d question n few other pple dat i knw dat attended d interview.

Even though there are some few exceptions, depending on d decipline needed and how many applicants are available, two pple might be selected from dsame family.
Its a race against the slots available for ur state n d decipline needed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
iman62588:

Tami welcome!!!!
We missed u much..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Yes its true it happened in last recruitment. Bh an FCC personnel told me that they r strict abt it dis year cos i was asked d question n few other pple dat i knw dat attended d interview.

Even though there are some few exceptions, depending on d decipline needed and how many applicants are available, two pple might be selected from dsame family.
Its a race against the slots available for ur state n d decipline needed.

I almost gave up! Because the other guy has a very powerful God father cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thank you TAMI. we are happy to have u back and we expect to hear from you soonest.

@Smartgrid,

Pls Do not forget to come back and distribute our APLs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
makonko:

I almost gave up! Because the other guy has a very powerful God father cheesy

No wory.. Merit still plays a role. Dats d good tin abt DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
iman62588:
How do we know that she is back?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
_*Things to know from DPR 2016 recruitment_*
1) Applicants' portal were closed on 31-12-2016 for registration
2) DPR invited applicants for CBT on 24 to 29 of July, 2017. Like seven months interval from registration
3) DPR sent messages to applicants that were successful in CBT on 24-10-2017 to update their profiles while closing others that were unsuccessful.
4) DPR contacted applicants via portal for interview on 26-11-2017 that was scheduled for two weeks that's 4th to 15th of December 2017.
5) During the interview, we were told that they (DPR) would contact us in the first quarter of 2018 which was March but they did not.
6) Shakur appeared on video claimed they had recruited 116 for OND holders, 400 GTs and EHs and 184 others which their positions were not known. 116+400+184 = 700
7) The total number of applicants at first were approximately (~) 33000 and the total number of applicants invited for interview were 3500. (3500/33000) x 100% =10.6% that's the percentage of those selected was 10.6% for the interview
cool The total number of applicants to be selected finally is 400 only. (400/3500) x 100% = 11.4%
9) This week makes it six (6) months after interview
10) If DPR doesn't use portal to contact successful applicants it means the list has been doctored.
*Thank*

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
SmartgridReborn? SMARTGRID IS THAT YOU

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

Regards!

I can't remember anyone appointing you to Police this thread.
Don't you dare disrespect our informants again.

Nice come back, Fergie.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mailbab:
_*Things to know from DPR 2016 recruitment_*
1) Applicants' portal were closed on 31-12-2016 for registration
2) DPR invited applicants for CBT on 24 to 29 of July, 2017. Like seven months interval from registration
3) DPR sent messages to applicants that were successful in CBT on 24-10-2017 to update their profiles while closing others that were unsuccessful.
4) DPR contacted applicants via portal for interview on 26-11-2017 that was scheduled for two weeks that's 4th to 15th of December 2017.
5) During the interview, we were told that they (DPR) would contact us in the first quarter of 2018 which was March but they did not.
6) Shakur appeared on video claimed they had recruited 116 for OND holders, 400 GTs and EHs and 184 others which their positions were not known. 116+400+184 = 700
7) The total number of applicants at first were approximately (~) 33000 and the total number of applicants invited for interview were 3500. (3500/33000) x 100% =10.6% that's the percentage of those selected was 10.6% for the interview
cool The total number of applicants to be selected finally is 400 only. (400/3500) x 100% = 11.4%
9) This week makes it six (6) months after interview
10) If DPR doesn't use portal to contact successful applicants it means the list has been doctored.
*Thank*
If anyone thinks this recruitment is 100% merit based is on a long thing. If it were 100% merit based, successful candidates would have been contacted long before now. However in her wisdom to limit external interference, dpr introduced computer based system for test and interview.
Some of those external forces are still the cause of the delay up till now. I believe DPR is trying to strike a balance in favor of candidates who merit the job.
My hope still hinges on God...He knows the end from the beginning...
Even my Godfather told me outrightly he could not help me because it's no longer business as usual at DPR.
Shalom.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
This recruitment is the fairest ever in DPR according to my sauce. Success to all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69