Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689748 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
realone2012:

I can't remember anyone appointing you to Police this thread.
Don't you dare disrespect our informants again.

Nice come back, Fergie.

I'm not policing anyone, just being true to my life principle... He was someone I could have stretched my hand of friendship to (with or without success in the outcome of this recruitment), but I guess he's no different to our typical politicians who have zero respect for their integrity.
I apologise for being perceived 'disrespectful', and I will just recoil to my shell with my principles.
BTW, welcome back Tamihawt... You were duly missed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please where is the Ever missed Tamihawt. Everyone reckons that we missed her. Kindly let us feel your presence a little bit so that our nerves can be calmed. Our nervy situations show how strong our emotions are about this recruitment process. We need you most now.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
make all of una go si down jor. speculation na by force?. una go jus come de toy with people's emotions. una tink say na children de here?. y is everyone looking 4 recognition?.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mailbab:
_*Things to know from DPR 2016 recruitment_*
1) Applicants' portal were closed on 31-12-2016 for registration
2) DPR invited applicants for CBT on 24 to 29 of July, 2017. Like seven months interval from registration
3) DPR sent messages to applicants that were successful in CBT on 24-10-2017 to update their profiles while closing others that were unsuccessful.
4) DPR contacted applicants via portal for interview on 26-11-2017 that was scheduled for two weeks that's 4th to 15th of December 2017.
5) During the interview, we were told that they (DPR) would contact us in the first quarter of 2018 which was March but they did not.
6) Shakur appeared on video claimed they had recruited 116 for OND holders, 400 GTs and EHs and 184 others which their positions were not known. 116+400+184 = 700
7) The total number of applicants at first were approximately (~) 33000 and the total number of applicants invited for interview were 3500. (3500/33000) x 100% =10.6% that's the percentage of those selected was 10.6% for the interview
cool The total number of applicants to be selected finally is 400 only. (400/3500) x 100% = 11.4%
9) This week makes it six (6) months after interview
10) If DPR doesn't use portal to contact successful applicants it means the list has been doctored.
*Thank*

Number 10.

Can it still be doctored after passing through FCC?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

I'm not policing anyone, just being true to my life principle... He was someone I could have stretched my hand of friendship to (with or without success in the outcome of this recruitment), but I guess he's no different to our typical politicians who have zero respect for their integrity.
I apologise for being perceived 'disrespectful', and I will just recoil to my shell with my principles.
Okay sir. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
dozylala:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mailbab:

This doesn't make sense

Did FCC know if portals were created for the applicants in that list?
With our portals we shall all know the genuineness of this recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abeg make una stop dis whole ass licking wey una dey do here now just because una wan make a particular person drop info angry

Any body wey feel sey here too hot or no dey conducive enough for am to dey relate with others, make d person gallantly lock up, thread go still continue, and e no go remove or include any body name for the list.

Whether na tamihawt, smartgrid, or any other other person for that matter wey been deactivate for one reason or the other, una dey very much welcome to rejoin the room. But abeg make una brace up, bacuase even me no go always agree to everything wey una post for here.

See, I get running stomach since morning, abeg make no body use vex quote me

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
hammer2010:
Abeg make una stop dis whole ass licking wey una dey do here now just because una wan make a particular person drop info angry

Any body wey feel sey here too hot or no dey conducive enough for am to dey relate with others, make d person gallantly lock up, thread go still continue, and e no go remove or include any body name for the list.

Whether na tamihawt, smartgrid, or any other other person for that matter wey been deactivate for one reason or the other, una dey very much welcome to rejoin the room. But abeg make una brace up, bacuase even me no go always agree to everything wey una post for here.

See, I get running stomach since morning, abeg make no body use vex quote me

Shut up....
Lolz.....
U r a funny guy...
I like u sha..
Lolz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Serious a** licking is what some peeps are doing here. We have people here who will b running to carry the bags of their bosses just to obtain favour.

Yes we appreciate the information these guys are bringing in, but it doesn't mean we should worship them. Tamihawt and the rest can decide to remain silent for as long as they want, it won't affect the designated date for APL distribution (I mean no harm though).

I assumed Ferguson was another speculator, but his post came with so much confidence like he was almost swearing with all that he had, bros this ur June 10 ASSURANCE must come to pass o.

In as much as I want to stay away from this thread, something keeps pulling me back, just wanna see d end of it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gradually, TeamJune are winding up....TeamJuly up next

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
very soon anoda person go come up August. una dey confuse una sef no we una de confuse.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's no more funny though...but surely there's an end and the end is near... DPR, una try...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Firstly, none of my posts have ever been deleted on this platform. Secondly, you said for integrity sake I should step down, isn’t that funny? I didn’t remember forcing anyone to believe my info when I gave it out. And I don’t think I owe anyone apology for disseminating the info I get whether it came to pass or not. See, I will remain here and give infos I hear and nobody can tell me otherwise. Yours is to just turn deaf ears to it or you shd walk away wen yu see my post. I said I will never post again if the info concerning on the 10th didn’t come to pass, then I changed my mind. I’m not posting anything here to please anyone o, it’s just for those who choose to believe.
The most important thing on my mind now is for me to be among the lucky ones and not to be dragging if my info is right or wrong

Bros there is absolutely nothing funny about his comment. If anything, you are the one sounding funny to me.

You, all by yourself, put your freedom of expression on this thread at stake. Then when somebody reminded you of your statement, instead of you to humbly tell him you have reconsidered your position, you started taking us on a long sermon.

For your information, though not legally binding on you, you owe it to yourself to either refrain from commenting here or apologize, if you take your word for anything ( i.e if June 10 doesn't happen). And next time try to choose your words properly, before you make this kind of statement where it will be more costly.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
dprpikin:

Bros there is absolutely nothing funny about his comment. If anything, you are the one sounding funny to me.

You, all by yourself, put your freedom of expression on this thread at stake. Then when somebody reminded you of your statement, instead of you to humbly tell him you have reconsidered your position, you started taking us on a long sermon.

For your information, though not legally binding on you, you owe it to yourself to either[b][/b] refrain from commenting here or apologize[b][/b], if you take your word for anything ( i.e if June 10 doesn't happen). And next time try to choose your words properly before you make this kind of statement where it will be more costly.

Apologize? For what?
He owes no one any apology

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
akeye81:

Apologize? For what?
He owes no one any apology

Bros, you may wish to read my post again.
I said he owes it to himself. That is to stay true to himself, if he respects his words. As nobody forced him to make that statement.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
This DPR recruitment is veering towards incompetence but who am I to tell the parties involved how to efficiently & effectively carry out their responsibilities.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
In my life, I try to make new friends and not enemies. When I said I was so sure, I said it Cos I so much believe in the person that gave the info and at the end of the day, it didn’t come to pass. This same person gave me the info of the Dec 4 interview which I shared here. Why am I sharing what I heard? Is it for me to be a god and be worshipped? It’s just to calm nerves and give hope to people that this recruitment will soon be over. I personally said on Friday that was gonna be my last post but den I had about 10 messages from people telling me not to quit. It wasn’t because they trusted me or saw me as a god, it was because they believe people make mistakes in life and you dont need to get down because of this. He mentioned integrity, it touched my bone marrow. I’ve personally called Dpr in February and they told me they will call people by March and up till now they haven’t. Does it mean they are liars? Like I said, people don’t know what’s going on underground. People don’t know. This is DPR, things can change very fast, that’s why I always say we shd pray. Honestly I bear no grudges against you for saying I don’t have integrity. I do have it, I just changed my mind.
We are all here to achieve a common goal. I believe in unity.
Peace be unto everyone

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:
In my life, I try to make new friends and not enemies. When I said I was so sure, I said it Cos I so much believe in the person that gave the info and at the end of the day, it didn’t come to pass. This same person gave me the info of the Dec 4 interview which I shared here. Why am I sharing what I heard? Is it for me to be a god and be worshipped? It’s just to calm nerves and give hope to people that this recruitment will soon be over. I personally said on Friday that was gonna be my last post but den I had about 10 messages from people telling me not to quit. It wasn’t because they trusted me or saw me as a god, it was because they believe people make mistakes in life and you dont need to get down because of this. He mentioned integrity, it touched my bone marrow. I’ve personally called Dpr in February and they told me they will call people by March and up till now they haven’t. Does it mean they are liars? Like I said, people don’t know what’s going on underground. People don’t know. This is DPR, things can change very fast, that’s why I always say we shd pray. Honestly I bear no grudges against you for saying I don’t have integrity. I do have it, I just changed my mind.
Peace be unto everyone

God bless you brother, we will all hear good news.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson your still the main man. May God bless you my brother.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Greetings fellow hopefuls.
I have read some comments here and I want add to all what is happening.

Firstly, I want to commend those who have given useful updates here, for they have taken a step higher to get involved in knowings about the recruitment saga to update those who may not be privileged and sharing it here means they are patriot. For with their efforts, some if not many may have been robbed of vital stage and progress in the recruitment either during the test or interview which most people would av missed coz they didn't receive email, which am one.

Secondly, I want to say that people react to information here differently, while some take time to understand reasons why a particular information fails to come to fruition despite the information giver confidence and conviction from the source he learnt it from, due to so many uncertainties and unforseen circumstances beyond the situation of things, others care about if it doesn't come to pass as stated by the giver, then it is untrue, speculations and all that.

In my opinion, I don't see those who give genuine information here, and who are true to themselves and have conviction and confident in the Intel given here, and not here to jez say what they don't know as speculators coz I know things change with circumstances, Jez as many sure date given by top echelon in the country also changes too, like the budget and so many other things.

For the monikers, who after given a genuine update and which do not turn out to be exactly the date proposed, who decided to remain in the forum to still contribute shows they are genuine and patriots, and are true to themselves, and have good values.

Lastly I want to say to all to approach issues with the mind of accounting for uncertainties, even to the information giver too, with this we will better make us of information and better relate well.

Wish us God favour as we await the outcome of the recruitment exercise.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Peace be unto everyone

@ the bolded earn my respect and makes me believe u a patriotic and someone with strong values.
Not because you give information here, but for the belief system you have.

Goodluck to you in ur life endeavours.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
These guys weak me.. Ordinary patience they can't exercise. The thing is most of the guys who are so sure of being among the successful will be disappointed. The more you squander your energy and emotion on DPRs recruitment the more disappointed, broken, despondent you will be the moment you find out you're not in the list. We all lived before applying for the vacancies, and if we don't get the job we shall continue to live. Sad but true some people will commit suicide if they don't get the job, even though God may have something better in store for them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
herlecks:
These guys weak me.. Ordinary patience they can't exercise. The thing is most of the guys who are so sure of being among the successful will be disappointed. The more you squander your energy and emotion on DPRs recruitment the more disappointed, broken, despondent you will be the moment you find out you're not in the list. We all lived before applying for the vacancies, and if we don't get the job we shall continue to live. Sad but true some people will commit suicide if they don't get the job, even though God may have something better in store for them.

Bros u have spoken well..
But I disagree when u say "ordinary patience"
Patience is not ordinary o...
U must b anointed if this dpr delay is not hitting u o..
The main thing we want is for it to come to an end. We r not afraid of d disappointed. We will absorb it anyway it comes...
It's more torture to b waiting like this.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
I really think many in here don't know what true integrity means.

Take a look at these two scenarios:

Scene 1:
Every Sunday evening, Mr. Albert will keep 3 coolers of cooked beans in front of his gate for the poor and the needy ones to feed from. But soon enough, the gate of Mr. Albert became so popular to needy people within and outside his locality. But as the populations of needy people increases, the 3 coolers of beans is now being dragged and competed for, to the point that on the 8th, 9th and 10th Sunday of Mr. Albert's acts of benevolence, the needy folks broke some coolers, and made away with the other coolers.

On the 11th Sunday, Mr. Albert kept 3 coolers of cooked beans at his gate like he has always done, but this time, he waited for the arrival of the needy folks, and cautioned them in a solemn vow saying:
I can't be buying and cooking beans for you, and also be buying three coolers every week. If after this evenings' meal, I don't meet these coolers in good shape, I WILL NEVER BRING FOOD TO THE GATE FOR YOU PEOPLE AGAIN!!!
Sure enough, after Mr. Albert left, some greedy folks who missed Mr. Albert's sermon, came and rushed at the delicacies, broke some coolers and made away with the others.

Well, on the 12th Sunday, the people came to the gate and met Mr. Albert alone with no coolers of beans. And he spake to the people saying;
Well people, no food for you anymore, I told you not to destroy my coolers, yet you did! therefore, GO HOME

So the people turned and as they were going, Mr. Albert could notice tears in the eyes of some of them, he could even hear some little children asking their mother what they'll eat that Sunday evening since Mr. Albert's beans is no longer available. But before the people were gone too further, Mr. Albert was filled with compassion and DECIDED NOT TO MAINTAIN THE SO CALLED "INTEGRITY" TOWARDS HIS WORD!. He called to the people, and offered them aromatic-filled beans in 6 brand new coolers.

Scene 2:
In a bid to win the kingship of two kingdoms (Akit and Bakit), Prince Richard promised to restore lands belonging to Bakit, which were hijacked by his Grandfather during his reign over Akit. What did Prince Richard do: He became the king of the two kingdoms, but he never restore the land belonging to Bakit. Why?
With or without the help of the people of Bakit, I'm still the Prince of Akit, HENCE I OWE NO ONE INTEGRITY TO MY WORD, he retorted

So now, you be the judge, between Mr. Albert and Prince Richard, who lacks TRUE INTEGRITY?

I'm sure that my message has been passed, but let look deeper into Gods' Word! God do sometimes change His Mind (Words), but does that mean that God lacks integrity? NEVER!!!!!!!!

In 2Kings 20 from verse 1, God has decreed through Prophet Isaiah that Hezekiah was going to die. But in verse 5 & 6 of same chapter, He (God) changed His mind!!!. Does that mean God does not have integrity?

Please analyze maturely before you criticize!

cc#
realone2012
ferguson0709

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
why all these long stories tonight naaa, haba lol. June 10 still loading tho grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
ajayghale:
why all these long stories tonight naaa, haba lol. June 10 still loading tho grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
@talk2ekpa so from your analogy now, ferguson0709 Mr. Albert go still give us info cooked beans tomorrow wey be 11th smiley

My good people, abeg for sake of maturity, make no body rough handle the coolers tomorrow.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
hammer2010:
@talk2ekpa so from your analogy now, ferguson0709 Mr. Albert go still give us info cooked beans tomorrow wey be 11th smiley

My good people, abeg for sake of maturity, make no body rough handle the coolers tomorrow.
Can you help summarize for us what @talk2ekpa said in that lengthy post? I'm too lazy to read. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75