Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682001 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Expect to pick up your APLs on June 25th.

I wish you guys the best!
Nice one
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guys, I will be gone for a while. My job is done here.
I will be back to congratulate the successful ones. Remember if you don’t get the job, it’s not the end of the world.
For those that will be successful, ensure you make a positive impact. Congratulations in advance. Bye 4 now.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel64:
I will be back to congratulate the successful ones. Remember if you don’t get the job, it’s not the end of the world.
For those that will be successful, ensure you make a positive impact. Congratulations in advance. Bye 4 now.
� we will really miss you Sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel64:

Quick one before you go do you have any idea how many geologists they intend to recruit?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel64:
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel64:
we Appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Till 25th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Al Zubair over to you.
25th June
Tick Tock, Tick Tock.......

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marvel may be gone, but I'm still very much around. You can direct your questions to me and expect a prompt response smiley

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
hammer2010:
Marvel may be gone, but I'm still very much around. You can direct your questions to me and expect a prompt response smiley
Can you help me to check my name on the list?? That 25th seems too far atm grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Meemeekay(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Misskay90:
I heard applicants whose ages now exceeds the required age limit, no more than 30 and 40 for GT and EH will be dropped. How true?

I disagree, as at the time of the advert for GT it says NMT 30yrs as at 31st dec. 2016...this almost 2yrs later not the applicants fault..people cant pit their age on hold grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ablucious:
Hello guys..sm vital info for you
1. COC is has definately been issued.
2.APLs are typed.
3. Many ppl have been able to confirm there status.
4.while the Director wants the APL distribution in July, the Head Corp Services wnts it to be in June.
5.katsina state has the highest number of employed staff with 28 followed by Borno state with 18.yallabai, I have sent u a private mail, we can talk, Salam
6.I dnt know the state woth the least wmployed staff.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Can you help me to check my name on the list?? That 25th seems too far atm grin

DPR is a very serious agency that requires the services of young and vibrant young men and women.

Oga with your moniker, I no need guess ur real age cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
hammer2010:
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Goodluck everyone !!!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ablucious:
Hello guys..sm vital info for you
1. COC is has definately been issued.
2.APLs are typed.
3. Many ppl have been able to confirm there status.
4.while the Director wants the APL distribution in July, the Head Corp Services wnts it to be in June.
5.katsina state has the highest number of employed staff with 28 followed by Borno state with 18.
6.I dnt know the state woth the least wmployed staff.
wow president state
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guys, did you know that you can still be dropped even after collecting your APL, if you eventually fail your medicals?

Ask me for tips on how to ace your medicals cool

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
god2good:

AIZubair, your job is needed here
#Rushes into thread with sleepy eyes...
Eh ehm.....
Today's 18th of June, 2018. Seven days to 25th of June 2018.

All the best my people grin

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
dprpikin:

I can't fathom why the guy sleeps on duty.
My brother, no mind me... Body no be wood o.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
HRtechnique:

Please do you think the interviewer likes me.
I just want to know.

Do you also think I dressed very well because I wore suit.

Please answer. Very important.

To your first question. Did you put on a dark shade while inside the interview room? Did you exhibit high confidence level by greeting the panel by asking them to "chop knuckle" when you were asked inside?

If the answers to the afore is affirmative, then brother, be assured you must have been liked.

To the second question. Was your suit sharp enough, well starched and ironed? If yes, be assured yet again that your dressing was impressive, and as such, attracted 3points. 1point for the sharpness, 1point for the starch, another one point for ironing smiley

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
AIZubair:

Eh ehm.....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
AIZubair:

Eh ehm.....

Sleeping on duty grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
HRtechnique:

This guy is DPR or the consultant.
Thanks for being selfless.
Strong man.

Don't be too fast. Hammer2010 just repackaged his jokes under the brand name 'Marvel64'.

A few guys are just creating different monikers to be messing with guys.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
hammer2010:

DPR is a very serious agency that requires the services of young and vibrant young men and women.

Oga with your moniker, I no need guess ur real age cheesy grin
I'm my own grandpa, so that settles it. Btw do you think all the vigil I've been keeping on the thread is something for the weak?? Be careful grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
futureenergy:

Don't be too fast. Hammer2010 just repackaged his jokes under the brand name 'Marvel64'.

Hammer already put out a disclaimer with regards this speculation now. Everything must not be some sort of conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
futureenergy:

E go better sey you really apply your moniker, save ur energy for tomorrow. Because even when dem go call you to come collect ur APL, you go wave am aside sey na hammer wey wan package letter bomb give you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thank you very much sir, mr marvel64 and thank alot for your wonderful contributions on this great thread!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
I'm my own grandpa, so that settles it. Btw do you think all the vigil I've been keeping on the thread is something for the weak?? Be careful grin grin

grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.